***[SUGGESTION]*** 300% Basic EXP - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

***[SUGGESTION]*** 300% Basic EXP

4 replies to this topic

#1 Blakdulz

Blakdulz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:01 AM

as we know 1xRate exp is just boored enough to go out for leveling. We have 300%exp boost at weekend starting from 1700Friday till Monday 1200. So we are only leveling at weekend, at the weekday what are we gonna do? just chat with othe ppl? check A.H? Forgeting play Ro2 till weekend?

i would suggest weekday exp rate change to 300% and on the weekend boost to 600% 

So we can leveling at anytime and on the weekend we can go doing thing in real world.

i think is fair enough for who cannot play ro2 in the weekend

#2 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:17 AM

There are plenty things you can do during the Weekdays. For example - even though I don't know your level, you can take the Daily Quests in Morroc that will give you as a reward the materials to craft Bind Runes. That's one good and important thing to do, and nice income... Master Level 1 will be enough to start part of these Quests!

If you are even higher level you can and should definetely go to Jawaii Love Island and take the Daily Quests! You will be able to take them from Master Level 35 on, and they are much fun - and a lot of Mastery Points: if you use a %EXP Pet upon receiving reward, that %EXP boost will have its effect, wow! 

In the end, EXP Boost can't be the "normality" for a game, those few days with EXP Boost are already giving some hard times to the storyline of the game. Many players get to Master Level 1 in a day and they don't really have an idea of the skills and of the class they choose.

Anyway, the amount of Mastery Points required to level up is part of the things that Warpportal will take care of! Just be patient and enjoy the EXP Events! :3

#3 Blakdulz

Blakdulz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:59 AM

so at weekdays we are change our job to be a Farmer  :p_sleep:

no one hunting in weekdays, hunting place lika zombie town invading our teritority 

if ML35 - 40 can levelup through daily Q with give at least 30kMp from all jawaii DQ what if ML 1 ~35 do?

ML 1 cap exp is 20K then skill reset at dapara cost 50K. it will be fun if ML1 can have 50k exp cap so they can run for Skill reset. ML1 - 11 is the hardest part of leveling

#4 freakygin

freakygin

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 133 posts
  • LocationAnywhere with free Wi Fi Available
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:34 AM

I guess after tasting 900% EXP for weeks.

Normal EXP rate feels miserable.

#5 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:06 AM

nope

Edited by HeresNatan, 22 August 2016 - 06:09 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users