People were leaving or bots were getting banned? - Page 9 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

People were leaving or bots were getting banned?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
253 replies to this topic

#201 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:39 PM

Stop all this bullcrap, the main problem is BOT, the only solution is make this GAME IS WORTHLESS TO BOT!!!.

BOT FOR CARD.

Disable this bullcrap 0,02% or make all card from NORMAL monster untradeable/account bound. add a NPC, trade related item for the related monster card (Except MVP).

Example:

You want poring card?, collect 1000 jeloppy for a poring card.

you want creamy card?, collect 1000 Poweder of Butterfly.

you want vitata card?, collect 1000 Worm Peeling.

Hell why I should buy a card for 2.000.000 if I can just collect 1000 Powder of Butterfly for a creamy card?.

[NO BOT, NO RMT JUST EFFORT, game demand peoples to play this game willingly]

BOT FOR item SP/hp,

Disable those strawberry, make it buyable on NPC and even add it on cash shop, make the game more simple, between find it your own self or buy it at cash shop if you can afford it, add WPH to CASH SHOP so peoples can get SP recovery item easily.

[PROFIT FOR WARPPORTAL STAFF]

BOT FOR ORI/ELU.

Disable Oridecon and Elunium drop from normal monsters, make it only HIGH LEVEL CHARACTER can obtain it, u know an instance/quest such Ghost place?, gray shard?, can you add a special instance/quest 1X24 hour, to obtain 15-20 Oridecon and Elunium?, or you can just simply buy it from cash shop.

[PROFIT FOR WARPPORTAL STAFF, NO RMT, NO BOT, EVERYONE WIN]

This is so stupid, I have no idea anymore, the staff are too stupid or I'm just too genius, what happen right now is bunch of bots farming elunium and oridecon, random peoples even me my self buy bulk of elunium/oridecon from those botter scum to make a Google Costume or Weapon Cert so I can sold it for more zenny

DIsable that stupid WOE of bullcrap, make it once a Month, give a break to each guild leader and the Guildmate to prepare their self.

This server is like stirring a cauldron full of crap, bots every where, farm zenny, farm sp/hp healing items, farm card, farm oridecon, farm ellunium.

At first level :

LV 1 - 5 bot farming fabre/pupa card.

LV 6 - 10 bot farming creamy card.

LV 11 - 25 bot farming strawberry.

LV 26 - 30 bot farming Dead Branch.

LV 31 - 35 bot farming honey/rj, andre card, vitata card.

LV 36  - 50 bot farming Aloe/Maneeater.

LV 51 - 75 bot farming Oridecon/Ellunium,

LV 76 - 99 FARM EVERYTHING!.

Every single item related to bot, such cards, heal sp, heal hp, oridecon/elunium, cards, need to get destroyed and then get fixed to make sure its worthless to bot.

I mean it, if the staff really genius, make those botters scum think "what the hell kind of thing I can bot to earn profit from this game?".

Can the staff make zenny useless, can the staff make all player (newbie, professional, veteran)  think "there is no point for having so much money?".

Can the staff make the game fun to play and simple?, between online, leveling, do a quest, hanging out, and joint an event?, make leveling easy, all warpportal staff need to know, they earn nothing from all this botters scum, no one of this bots gonna buy KP, no one of this bot gonna make this game fun to play, no one of this bots gonna help newbie to make their problem become more easier.

So why not?, make this garbage game even more garbage to make those bots GTFO for this IRO server?.

Oda work hard to banning those bots, and guess what?, server population dencresed, why?, its because bots keep coming, every time a new char appear in izlude its between scammer, spammer, or botter, they keep coming because there still a reason for them to keep making char and keep coming back, can the staff solve this problem?.

A kind of new thing like Crimson weapon suppose to be added at Cash Shop, especially Holy and Shadow Element, but no, the staff prefer to give a chance to botters, so they can farming it, and make the newest update become a garbage even before the event start.

Look at those lame/retarded monthly cash shop boxes full of bullcrap, peoples got  bulk of BMX, bulk of cert, WTF is the staff thinking?, disable strawberry and add it on cash shop and stop randomizing random crap for cash dammit, do not let those bots stealing your money.

Edited by EdwinKuswanto, 27 August 2016 - 05:22 PM.

#202 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:50 PM

that would actually be paradise for bots since your system allows them to be very ahead of even competitive players

#203 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:20 PM

It's easier for the bot to just gather those loots and sell them individually actually

#204 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:32 PM

Stop all this bullcrap, the main problem is BOT, the only solution is make this GAME IS WORTHLESS TO BOT!!!.

BOT FOR CARD.

Disable this bullcrap 0,02% or make all card from NORMAL monster untradeable/account bound. add a NPC, trade related item for the related monster card (Except MVP).

Example:

You want poring card?, collect 1000 jeloppy for a poring card.

you want creamy card?, collect 1000 Poweder of Butterfly.

you want vitata card?, collect 1000 Worm Peeling.

Hell why I should buy a card for 2.000.000 if I can just collect 1000 Powder of Butterfly for a creamy card?.

I'd rather pay 2 millions zeny instead of collecting thousands of stupid loots.

most people doesn't have time to spend on those collecting crap, that's why drop system is introduced.

People who got money but got no time can buy from people who got lots of time but got no money.

also Vending system will be pointless, less interaction among people due to most of the things can't be traded and you need to earn loots by spend lots of time collecting thousands of crap. The MMORPG aspects in the game would no longer exist, it will be Individual Loots Collecting Online Game (ILCOG) :p_sleep:

It's like real life right, imagine if people who works 8 to 16 hours a day need to make their own necessities, knit their clothes from fabrics, cook their food, build their own vehicles.

Instead they own money and can buy necessities from people who provide those in exchange of money.

The problem with bots by taking extreme measure is renew the whole obsolete stolen RO source code which had been used by the thiefs for further developing bot program which mean redevelop the whole new RO1 game with new source code.

or provide periodically authentication features which hated by players but can't be figured out by bots. Like choosing scrambled 3 images of poring families from 9 pictures showed.

Also to reduce the casualties from real players some rules example need to be set for the authetication feature

e.g, this authentication features wont be applied on towns or for unmoving characters like people that vend or AFK, but it applies for people that constantly moving in the same repeated field for specifics duration maybe an hour, two hours, etc.

for vending bots let GM handled them personally, looting bots have higher concerns compared to vend bots.

Edited by Casval17, 27 August 2016 - 05:48 PM.

#205 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:42 PM

that would actually be paradise for bots since your system allows them to be very ahead of even competitive players

paradise my ass, they can be very ahead of competitive my ass either, no one care what bot gonna do, they are nothing, I need poring card, I kill those poring, get 1000 jellopies, and I got my card.

It's easier for the bot to just gather those loots and sell them individually actually

So?. they hopping me and other players to buy zenny from them?, yeah right good luck with that.

most people doesn't have time to spend on those collecting crap, that's why drop system is introduced.

People who got money but got no time can buy from people who got lots of time but got no money.

also Vending system will be pointless, less interaction among people due to most of the things can't be traded and you need to earn loots by spend lots of time collecting thousands of crap. The MMORPG aspects in the game would no longer exist, it will be Individual Loots Collecting Online Game (ILCOG) :p_sleep:

It's like real life right, imagine if people who works 8 to 16 hours a day need to make their own necessities, knit their clothes from fabrics, cook their food, build their own vehicles.

Instead they own money and can buy necessities from people who provide those in exchange of money.

The problem with bots by taking extreme measure is renew the whole obsolete stolen RO source code which had been used by the thiefs for further developing bot program which mean redevelop the whole new RO1 game with new source code.

or provide periodically authentication features which hated by players but can't be figured out by bots. Like choosing scrambled 3 images of poring families from 9 pictures showed.

Really? so you prefer to buy Kathryne Keyron card for 300M, instead of collecting 1000 handcuff?.

Implying a newbie got 500M zenny as a starter to buy Kathryne Keyron card, maybe a spoiled rich kids does by doing RMT.

So I can sold my jellopies @3z and used the zenny to buy another jeloppy from bot @1z?. LOL my autism meter reaching peak level.

most people doesn't have time to spend...
I stop reading right there, if you had no time to spend = ALT F4, Warrportal also can add OCA in the cash shop, so you can use your money to buy cash shop.

Of course that is how reality work, peoples had 2 option, save time spend money, or save money spend time, but in this case, there will be no point for BOT to farming stuff.

All card is account bound is good idea and RMT is banned, its okay if someone take a the risk, at least at the end bot had nothing to do, collect 100 (1 hundred) handcuff for Kathryne Keyron card is not a bad idea.

Edited by EdwinKuswanto, 27 August 2016 - 06:27 PM.

#206 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:11 PM

Implying a new comer had a money to buy those jellopies, maybe a spoiled rich kids does by doing RMT and buy those bot farmed jellopies, so that retard rich kids can exchange those 1000 jellopy for a poring card. or bots selling the jellopies cheaper than NPC (full retard).

So I can sold my jellopies @3z and used the zenny to buy another jeloppy from bot @1z?. LOL my autism meter reaching peak level.

The newcomer have been aided by RNGeesus and get most of starter monster cards and earn him/her sufficient zeny for spending. :p_laugh:

Edited by Casval17, 27 August 2016 - 06:12 PM.

#207 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:43 PM

nice ideas but how bout we just build a wall and make the bots pay for it #makeROgreatagain

#208 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:24 AM

I am not having much fun in woe, Tao card is no longer rare, 175 base lv and tao make GOH kill me  even I am in full demi-reduction

there is no space in woe for ASPD build player,sadly I am one of them.

#209 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 28 August 2016 - 03:23 AM

Really? so you prefer to buy Kathryne Keyron card for 300M, instead of collecting 1000 handcuff?.

Implying a newbie got 500M zenny as a starter to buy Kathryne Keyron card, maybe a spoiled rich kids does by doing RMT.

most people doesn't have time to spend...

You changed the earlier example of creamy to KK which I found stupidly hillarious if you put the same effort to get 2 cards with different effects through collecting 1000 loots. Plus you suggest OCA, normal oridecon and eluniums to be included in cash shop items, the game difficulties would be lowered drastically that even 3rd grader kids would thinking it's such boring games in a week and there will be too much gap between cash shop players and regular players due to extreme P2W aspect . You'll shorten this game lifespan drastically by suggesting that although WP would earn fast money in the beginning which will lead them to early bankruptcy.

If you can't buy KK card from the average price you can also bargain, interact with other players. Also there will always be sellers out there who're willing to earn fast zeny by undercutting other sellers.

Your whole suggestion would impact not only bots but also majority of real players out there.

I think you're more suited to play console games edwin, where most of the items is character / account bound and there are less interaction between players. Maybe you can switch playing Ragnarok DS it's free bots you know, and all character items is account bound as you've wished for :p_hi:

#210 CieIy

CieIy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:21 AM

I really disliked having to invest enormous amount of time and zeny to get ready for woe, and how there is no space in woe for ASPD builds.

I expected alot more hairstyles, and dyes but none of them were delivered.

Terms of Service has a similar issue with pvp.. best stat for team battle league and guild battles or friendly duels is con (which is the vit stat for Terms of Service) because spells can one shot you if you dont have over 15k health and they also can't be dodged.

I hate games with magic that never misses, it gives them unnecessary bonus stats to boost into defensive or offensive stats.

Edited by CieIy, 28 August 2016 - 04:28 AM.

#211 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:47 AM

I really disliked having to invest enormous amount of time and zeny to get ready for woe, and how there is no space in woe for ASPD builds.

I expected alot more hairstyles, and dyes but none of them were delivered.

Terms of Service has a similar issue with pvp.. best stat for team battle league and guild battles or friendly duels is con (which is the vit stat for Terms of Service) because spells can one shot you if you dont have over 15k health and they also can't be dodged.

I hate games with magic that never misses, it gives them unnecessary bonus stats to boost into defensive or offensive stats.

Yea, and RO is so wired that you can increase you  viability as well as you dmg, which is ridiculous, think about RK Sura,fast speed, awesome HP, nice def and demi reduction, and they have awesome dmg at the same time, potion system is also rediculous, who the hell can pots and use weapon at the same time? Drunken Fist?

I would be happy if we can disable recover potion in PVP, and it might be great that status food will not disappear after death in PVP area, this would encourage ppl to PK for fun rather than saving every supply for WOE. 

#212 5749140410070055953

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationQQ
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:32 AM

tumblr_nc878bStQO1qb2rfmo1_500.jpg

#213 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:05 AM

You changed the earlier example of creamy to KK which I found stupidly hillarious if you put the same effort to get 2 cards with different effects through collecting 1000 loots. Plus you suggest OCA, normal oridecon and eluniums to be included in cash shop items, the game difficulties would be lowered drastically that even 3rd grader kids would thinking it's such boring games in a week and there will be too much gap between cash shop players and regular players due to extreme P2W aspect . You'll shorten this game lifespan drastically by suggesting that although WP would earn fast money in the beginning which will lead them to early bankruptcy.

If you can't buy KK card from the average price you can also bargain, interact with other players. Also there will always be sellers out there who're willing to earn fast zeny by undercutting other sellers.

Your whole suggestion would impact not only bots but also majority of real players out there.

I think you're more suited to play console games edwin, where most of the items is character / account bound and there are less interaction between players. Maybe you can switch playing Ragnarok DS it's free bots you know, and all character items is account bound as you've wished for :p_hi:

I was in a game online where the publisher always focus on P2W, cash shop provide permanent item/eqp mean while regular item from monster (costume, buff, eqp, weapon etc) are in a seal for 30d, 7w, or a few minute, bot only focusing on 1 thing (because item drop and money goes directly to the related player). peoples bragging for having something rare from boss Instance or from painful in the ass quest.

Peoples getting rare item from a feature look like Cracked Buckler event (buy cracked buckler as a cash shop item) but with manual system upgrade (double or nothing).

A game where only a player who capable to spend time and had a strong will capable to earn the glory, bots only help 1 single factor form a hundred problem in the game.

Not like RO, the game I was mentioning above had no rare item, and even the rare item exist its untradeable and account bound.

High level player need help from low lever player, and low level player need help from high level player.

a game where making a multiple char is not really necessary, except for vending, main char, and test char.

Weapon had a durability and sealed, once the durability reach 0/100, its become more dull than a knife, the only way to fix it is by purchasing an item from cash shop to fix the durability, there is no point upgrading it if you not even capable to afford the cash shop item for fixing it.

Only a special designed char by using high setting EQP (add hp, add def, add skills) capable to do an instance/quest in early level (recomended for LV20++ but with specially designed char we can do the instance/quest at lv 1-5) for upgrading material,

once the instance clear I just need to storage my eqp, delete my char, and looking another person to party again.

Those WOE thingy, why not making an special instance where only Guild leader and guildmate capable to get upgrading material? (24 hour 1x delay + limited amount of upgrade material), make it last for a month, so WOE had more meaning instead of pot sp/hp abuse of bullshiit.

My point is: make those botters had nothing to do with the game, make those true player can do their thingy (farming/leveling) peacefully without afraid of bots hoarding every single important item in the game, make those player with strong will satisfied with their own effort.

Peoples (rich/poor) as long as the game is clean fro bot, cheat, hax and mumbo jumbo, they will always want to spend their time to play, and of course purchasing the cash shop item.

Edited by EdwinKuswanto, 28 August 2016 - 07:07 AM.

#214 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 09:34 AM

bots always got stuff to farm. Strawberry, poison spore,stem etc...unless wp makes all those items available in npc. Your point is not realistic. 1000 loot for a card? it will make all cards worth nothing. Every Ti will make those monsters cards price drop to like free lol.

#215 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:51 PM

bots always got stuff to farm. Strawberry, poison spore,stem etc...unless wp makes all those items available in npc. Your point is not realistic. 1000 loot for a card? it will make all cards worth nothing. Every Ti will make those monsters cards price drop to like free lol.

Exactly!, not only that, all card is account bound.

A person make multiple account (10-30), bot a whole day is more unrealistic, those rich peoples doing RMT is more unrealistic either, using a real money to buy unrealistic stuff.

U had and idea? want to become a great Warlock?, oh u had a problem to escape?, need teleport clip?, go kill and collect 1000 Powder of Butterfly, do Malangdo Quest, get hundreds of E-coin trade exchange it to Cat Hand Glove [1] (cost 32 E-coin),

What?, potion is too heavy to expensive?, need Vitata card?, go to ant hell collect 1000 Worm Peeling, I believe you still had a lot of E-coin left, exchange some for a Cat Hand Glove [1].

Huh?, cant cast skill every time you get hit?, need Phen card?, well go hunt Phen and collect 1000 Fish tail, and I think I no need to tell you what you gonna do next.

Its not an easy thing to collect 1000 Handcuff anyway, to get Kathryne Keyron card is is not easy as you think either, once you collect 1000 handcuff you can trade it with 1 "Bio Card Album" and inside it you had a chance to get 1 of following:

Eremes Guile

Margaretha Sorin
Cecil Damon

Kathryne Keyron

Howard Alt-Eisen

Seyren Windsor Card

So yeah, Bot exist because their main purpose is to make everything difficult to obtain become more easy to obtain, it would be a different story if there is nothing difficult to obtain "As long as peoples willingly to spend their time and effort to get what they wanted".

There is still MVP hunting happen, lot of peoples with their capability/skill can do a research and an experiment on how to kill an MVP fast and efficient, without waiting for something unclear, no need to wait bot selling card cheap, no need to wait your self until you had enough money to purchase the card.

Peoples still need to create their temporal boots, peoples still need to dealing with upgrade, Peoples still need to do a quest, Peoples still need to buy cash shop for cert, Peoples still need to collect Elu/Ori from quest/cash shop so they can upgrade an armor +7 (feeding Mimic for a cert) so they can make their +7 HBP.

Everything work normally like usual except there will be no bot around, scamming, spamming, or make you cant hunt/farm properly.

#216 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:10 PM

I prefer paying for a card lol. 300m isnt really a thing compare to getting 1000 loots. Let alone it is something that completely destroyed the whole game system. And Bio Card Album? 1/6 chance of getting a trash card? No time to waste on that bs for everything I need hah. Time is better to spend on instances.

#217 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:30 PM

Lol, making everything account bound has more chances of eliminating players rather than bots

#218 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:56 PM

Lol, making everything account bound has more chances of eliminating players rather than bots

it worked fantastic on classic as you can see by the amazing population lel

#219 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:59 PM

o.o what did i read? Can i Unread this? Can i? please!!!

#220 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:56 PM

Topic is locked: A short break till I finish my cup of coffee.

The flame bait and nonsense derail have been removed, don't force me to take further action towards whom involved.

Topic is now open, thank you for waiting! ​Please resume the discussion within topic.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 28 August 2016 - 07:08 PM.
Unlock notice.

#221 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:05 AM

Seeing back high class bots roaming again i've reported after few week, being chatty and all kinda funny. Asked for heal but you had to relog your ab with dced excuse....dude i have a 5 min long vids you and your slave stuck over pneuma AS+heal nonstop back then LOL. But seriously tho what happen to bot these days? 2 week ban and release?

#222 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:09 AM

Seeing back high class bots roaming again i've reported after few week, being chatty and all kinda funny. Asked for heal but you had to relog your ab with dced excuse....dude i have a 5 min long vids you and your slave stuck over pneuma AS+heal nonstop back then LOL. But seriously tho what happen to bot these days? 2 week ban and release?

TLDR Bots were broken as a side effect of the update they will eventually return and some have but itll take time. The GM team is still watching to do appropriate bans.

#223 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:28 AM

^^^ Even better lol, meaning that bot nvr being ban/lock but having 3rd pt prog issue. Maybe he testing around new setting just now. Last 35mb update was on 18/8, took 2 week to counter that lol should change things more WP qq

#224 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:29 AM

Not easy to collect 1 thousand handcuffs you say  :heh:?  where is the challenge of  collection 1000's OCA or killing hundreds of Katryne instead of basically living in the 1st or 2nd floors of Biolabs

##############

I do want the idea of killing 10000 boss of the same class (ex, 1000 HW Katryne) for a piece of it's card  :rice:

#225 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 07:01 AM

The recent new updates are underwhelming, and super easy. There's no challenge for the high tier players, or even mid tier players. Since the 175 updates, all the instances/ PVM stuff are so easy even without god items or mvp gears. Many people are able to solo ET all the way with zero gods/ mvp gears. They all got bored and felt no need to keep grinding for end game gears.

So not sure why the idea of implementing more broken gears can get people interested again...

Don't implement broken gears to break the game further. Fix the current issues with balancing the skills/ classes first.

New contents wise, unless it's something as interesting as Faceworm, something like The Last Room is really really really boring. e_e;...

But all that aside, lack of promotion is a giant issue with WP not getting new players into the game. I already suggested a ton of things but I am expecting it all to fall under complete deaf ears again. :u That's why I don't really care about this game as much as I used to.

This year is an extremely competitive year for WP due to so many other new games out there too. =x

From what you said, it's possible to conclude that:

1) "Gamebreaking" gears are not needed, because the game is already broken;

2) So, adding more "gamebreaking" gears would break the game.

3) They should balance the classes/skills first.

"1" and "2" contradict themselves. If the game is already broken, adding more gamebreaking gears would not break it. If there's no chalenge already, there's no way anything can take out the nonexistent chalenge of the game. What you are omitting is that the game is broken for some classes, while the strugle is real for others, and these said "gamebreaking gears" were the solution that the developers decided to implement for those clases. It was also omitted that the same classes that are dominant right now are the ones that would benefit less - if at all - from said gears, since:

- AB, DB and GFist (GoH too?) completely ignore defense;

- Cart Cannon partially ignores defense;

- GXs have easy access to Ice Pick when they really need to bypass an anemy's defense.

- I don't know about rangers, and if someone could explain why they rule so much while performers are way weaker damagewise, I'd be thankful.

I totally agree with "3", but since kRO decided that they would SOLELY balance through gears, our idea of how things should be done is already completely disregarded by the developers. So, the REAL choice is between:

a) Make weaker classes stronger via a supposedly "gamebreaking" gears; or

B) Leave weaker classes weaker in the hopes that someday they will completely disregard the work that they already did and balance both these classes and the rest of the game accordingly to our will.

Maybe there's a hidden "c" option that goes like "NEVER balance weaker classes, because I don't main them and I don't want those classes challenging my supremacy", but as I don't think there are many people who truly think like that, let's leave it hidden.

There are some other realistic solutions that could be taken in those cases, since level 175 favors too much some classes that already ignore defenses. The question that I don't have totally answered is if the diagnosis is correct or only partially correct. If it's correct, since you guys already pushed the Penetration/Tempest sets away, they could be nerfed to ignore a smaller percentage of the enemy's DEF/MDEF and release. Another solution could be the release of iRO exclusive gears tailor-made for those classes, focused on reducing the enemy's defenses. Some kind of "Ice Pick" staves, bows, whips, axes, maces, spears, whatever. We could discuss them and present the CMs what we thing would be good courses of action. Should we?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users