EP 15.2 - Last Room Instance - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

EP 15.2 - Last Room Instance

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:02 PM

Hello guys xD I made a vid about Last Room instance from the recent episode 15.2.

Yesterday I was searching around youtube and found non video about this instance ( well, we got one now I think xD). And Oda once said in the patch note that we have a competition for the recorded 15.2 videos, I don't know where to post one though, so I decided to make one myself and post it here xD

Hope you guys enjoy watching and thank you ^^

P/s: my first time, a bit clumsy and lost x.x

#2 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:58 AM

Nice video. T W O is tough...

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:49 AM

Last Room

Dawnte's

Central Lab

Xerito's

#4 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:09 AM

Danm I didn't know Last Room BGM was so good. So calming.

#5 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:29 AM

T W O is tough...

Boring is more appropriate in my opinion. :v

Edited by Toxn, 23 August 2016 - 10:30 AM.

#6 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:25 AM

Boring is more appropriate in my opinion. :v

You're right. Since they made the caracters able to deal ridiculous amounts of damage, they are balancing it by giving some MVPs ridiculous amount of HP. I almost fell asleep while fighting Fenrir some other day... The MVPs of the Temple of the Demon God instance have the same feature... ridiculous amounts of HP, and not a lot of thing that you have to worry about to stay alive and keep fighting. Many of the older MVPs were more interesting, and offered more chalenges, back in their day, but on the other hand, it would be pretty monotonous itself if things didn't change.

#7 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:02 PM

Two is boring and for wls is kind of difficult, is like charleston but with aoe soul syphon

#8 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:07 PM

After watching the video, I'm thinking if I'm still playing iRO the same game like other people. PvM can be fun to do I guess lol

Your video is absolutely not the first I see from iRO but it is the first solo run I've see. Congrats :p_idea: :p_hi:

#9 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:13 PM

TWO is easy but annoying. I don't know why they seem to be going for the "stretch it out" model of things. Of recent instances, I'd say Morse Cave is still my "favorite" in part because it's pretty direct and features a total clusterf*** of a final showdown. Also, the low defense and demihuman + earth status makes it easy to get VERY BIG NUMBERS when dealing damage with an endowed glorious. 

I am uncertain what their design philosophy is, if they even have one. They all stem from annoyance more than actual challenge. Also, considering you need 17 parts per gear, that's about 2 month's worth of farming for the full set. I don't know how much I care to keep up with that, to be honest. 

#10 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:19 PM

You're right. Since they made the caracters able to deal ridiculous amounts of damage, they are balancing it by giving some MVPs ridiculous amount of HP. I almost fell asleep while fighting Fenrir some other day... The MVPs of the Temple of the Demon God instance have the same feature... ridiculous amounts of HP, and not a lot of thing that you have to worry about to stay alive and keep fighting. Many of the older MVPs were more interesting, and offered more chalenges, back in their day, but on the other hand, it would be pretty monotonous itself if things didn't change.

The sad part is, they showed that they can script interesting instances like Faceworm's Nest, and then never did it again.

If Faceworm was used as the base criteria for all instances, new content wouldn't be such boring crap.

#11 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:04 PM

Last Room
Dawnte's

Central Lab
Xerito's

Lmao i was on The second vídeo hahahahahahahaha, that day we made both instances, but on The second one after a couple of minutos hitting The mvp (a lot) and -_- only 5m hp left i got dced, so yeah... Oh wait nvm i just realize is The second day when i wasnt there lul. :C well nvm

Edited by Sewasan, 23 August 2016 - 01:06 PM.

#12 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:09 PM

*Looks at T.W.O's genorous mangoes*

I dunno how youo guys can be bored when you have many places you can look at while killing her. :waddle:

#13 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:54 PM

After watching the video, I'm thinking if I'm still playing iRO the same game like other people. PvM can be fun to do I guess lol

Your video is absolutely not the first I see from iRO but it is the first solo run I've see. Congrats :p_idea: :p_hi:

Thanks Chakri :D

The sad part is, they showed that they can script interesting instances like Faceworm's Nest, and then never did it again.

If Faceworm was used as the base criteria for all instances, new content wouldn't be such boring crap.

umm I guess Horror Toy Factory is another good one that we will be getting ''soon'' :P

and yeah those MVPs with ridiculous HP are just punching bags .-. It will be fun to do at first but do it daily is torturing lol, just the same thing repeat again and again

#14 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:09 PM

that's why i play vampire warger so i can leave my ranger attaking the big HP boss, then i go AFK without worrying i will be dead. since most boss with mega HP attacks weak and slow

#15 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:37 PM

They should make the boss harder to kill from attack and skill perspective, not simply give it high amount of hp...This is just another way to waste time...If you have enough attack or defense(not die from its attack, which is easy), it is just matter of time to kill it :p_swt: I personally like the faceworm instance more because it requires more skill than this wasting time boss :p_sad:

#16 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:43 PM

so what does T_W_O drops anyway? 

#17 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:44 PM

she drops trash nothing but trash:/

#18 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:07 PM

and with this they are releasing more and more op gears to make this fight less boring,fuc*** the entire pvp/woe balance.

#19 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:24 PM

Nothing new, PvP and WoE had balancing issue ever since renewal came out. 

#20 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:13 PM

You mean ever since WoE and PVP was a thing that even existed.

The developers never looked up the definition of balance in these last 14 years.

#21 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:22 AM

The developers never looked up the definition of balance in these last 14 years.

In the dev teams defense, it is very hard to assume what constitutes 'balance' when the WoE/PvP base of their main country server is vastly overpopulated to the point class disparity is no issue.

Now, we can say against me that, that is stupid and it is no way to retain players and that you will boycott the game, but considering Gravity's one true main concern is for its own countries interests (which is a no-brainer) and their major stockholders (Gung-Ho for one, and some other companies....but mostly Gung-Ho) and considering playerbase size to profit ratio, it is more worth discontinuing contracts with us than to do anything that has not been an issue for their servers with a 5-6× population compared to us.

In saying this blog of crap I can agree there is an issue on our server which should be looked into. But every kind of revitalization strategy Camp and his lovable team ever put out for discussion is met by rage fueled keyboard murder and worse, when they gave us the power to voice our idea's, many of us become a group of independant politicians, pointlessly arguing about the invalidility of one idea and proposing an idea which is met by a rinse and repeat.

As a final note I'm not saying I have any bright idea's nor am I really picking fights, I'm just an entrepreneur that see's a profit either way no matter how this issue gets solved.

Back to topic: That HP aint the only big thing she got huehuehue

Edited by PervySageMarty, 24 August 2016 - 04:33 AM.

#22 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:37 AM

read taht drops were crap and didn't even bother. even boring fenrir would have been a better investment of time, lol

#23 Kisats05

Kisats05

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationPayon Town
  • Server:Chaos x Thor

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:39 AM

Can I ask the link for the Central Laboratory Guide? I can't find one. Thank you. :thx:

#24 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:43 AM

Its literally a straight corridor to the mvp summoning area '-'

#25 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:18 AM

Nothing new, PvP and WoE had balancing issue ever since renewal came out. 

Yeah,but now is overdone.

Some classes having 100k+ HP,with a potential 1 HIT K.O and a ton of defensive skills while others have 30~40k hp,1 to 0 defensive skills and need MVP/+12~+14 gears to scratch someone.

Edited by Hissis, 24 August 2016 - 08:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users