Newbie Cleric needs help with IM skills etc.... - Muse Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Newbie Cleric needs help with IM skills etc....

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MitchWitch69

MitchWitch69

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:55 AM

Hi All

Can anyone help me Please with the following Probs I have.

I've messed up my skills have used free reset so now need to buy the Reset book from item mall.

so went on Warpportal and purchased IM points but when i check on my char no point in IM , I've had invoice to confirm purchase

I have sent them a ticket but would really like to get this sorted quickly. If anyone has skill reset book they wish to sell let me know.

I could also do with some advice on the best skills to choose as i have leveled very quickly and not sure what Im doing, any help or advice would be great

Thanks 

Mitch  :) 

#2 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 24 August 2016 - 03:18 AM

You should first decide what kind of cleric u want to play.

BC   Battle Cleric

FS   Full Support Cleric

BF   Buff Slave (Kinda useless now)

Here is a good or decent build to start with.

https://forums.warpp...-build-updated/

#3 MitchWitch69

MitchWitch69

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:28 AM

Hi 

Thanks for info thats a great help.

Stiil dont know how to get my IM points on to game so  i can buy skill reset book!!!???

#4 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:22 AM

Hi 

Thanks for info thats a great help.

Stiil dont know how to get my IM points on to game so  i can buy skill reset book!!!???

Did u convert Wp energy points into IM points from the site ?

#5 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 09:32 AM

The first time you purchase Warpportal energy, your payment has to be verified and that initial transaction doesn't actually to through.  The verification process usually takes less than 24 hours and you will receive an email once your payment method has been approved.

Once you receive the verification,  you have to go back to the website and actually purchase the WPE.  Convert the WPE into Item Mall points and that's when you will see the IM points on your account in the game

Please pm me if you have any other questions about this and I will be glad to try to help.

#6 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:20 AM

if you have decided to be FS or BF, you can pm me with questions. since i play cleric myself and know somethings about FS/BF

#7 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:24 PM

What is buff slave? How do they differ from FS?

#8 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:57 AM

What is buff slave? How do they differ from FS?

Full support, means being supportive, since the update its easier to do that without people crying about your buffs.

So less need of being a buff slave, which means only being focussed on highest charm possible and skill focussed on buffs.

So a normal FS can be with heals/buffs & good defense while a buff slave mainly is squisy buff slave :D

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 09 September 2016 - 01:00 PM

The difference between a BS and a FS is that going 400 base CHA is not longer mandatory for clerics due to how their buffs scale in comparison to the class buffs. The over-all stats you lose as a character do not make up for the benefit of the buff increase. 

It seems from what I've heard people discuss, that the new 'normal' range for FS clerics is somewhere around 300-350 CHA. And they now put it into other fields based on their specific build interests [like dEX or STR or whatever].

A Buff slave foregos any combat viability but the pure benefit of slightly higher buffs [which no longer really exist]. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users