ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:46 AM

I think its about time to throw a POSITIVE feedback here since the last changes are nice, needed and so on. Now some might say "ermm... bugged like hell, Potens VT and AoE-VT missing for Domi but still AoE-VT present for the Defiler... wtf u have done...!?"

Any1 of u ever thought about the fact, that the early release might be forced by some ppl who couldn't wait 2 or 3 more days till the rework is finished to 100% instead of throwing "bombs of FinallyReleaseTheRework" against Helium ? Some really should think about it !! Part of supporting Helium is also to give him positive feedback, give him time to finish his work and so on - NOT make him rush !!

Since I played Domi and Defi from the beginning of Requiem (beside Bobdob and Pers and some others from Ex-Hammerine) I just can say "DAMN GOOD WORK SO FAR" and I'm sure mentioned players would agree. The class is known for its debuffs and pets and now it fits everything needed. Also we have the ability to make several builds (before all have mostly chosen the same way). VT is finally remade so it doesn't consume 20-25 dna pts just to be able to insta-cast it, reduce its cooldown and attack atleast 6 targets at all. Moving Binding Soul from Defiler to Soul Hunter tree is a nice feature aswell, since the SH and domi are now able to stun the target and attack it still unlike Lithifying Terror where u only are able to stun it but simply "put it in stone that way and protect it from being attacked" ^^

Moving Lithifying fog to Protector is a good feature aswell, even when I miss it alot on my domi tree *lol* - but yea, the Prot is there to hlp its party to survive and so Lithifying Fog fits that class too.

So far I didnt hear a single mourn about the changes and when I see ppl playing/fighting in battlefields I notice they like to use the new/reworked abilities.

So here again : Helium u did good work, keep it up !!! ^^

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:11 AM

So here again : Kazara, Elflord, Helium u did good work, keep it up !!! ^^

I know, thank you threetimes6  :lv:

Aside from Shadow Runner and Fata Morgana, the rest were my/elflord ideas that helium worked on, just saying xD

Edited by Kazara, 24 August 2016 - 05:21 AM.

#3 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:25 AM

sure, the CR's are involved in that all and for sure they brought their ideas but this time I really want to set the priority on "well done, Helium"

Kaz, m8 ^^ the own name never have to be written by urself on 1st place - others 1st and the own name at last, if u write it down ^^

#4 danielrys88

danielrys88

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:29 PM

I almost do not play defiler of these changes on pve is now actually even better and faster running larger attack but pvp ... I think that the inventor does not know wogule determine pvp "Terms of Service" is about just where atack of curse? previously I relied mainly on him because Vampiric Touch frequently August bugował and hit more than 2 targets a miracle checking would be much better if for example. had a max of 5 targets and Effective Range 10m eateth often interrupts Casting although it is instant when between me and the goal will be a pillar or another obstacle that blocks the rest of the skills. and this is the only heal Defiler ktury has 95% of success on the offensive to have to overcome resistance where most players have 80%. general the change from the extreme to the other extreme. defiler had the best heal in the game and now has the worst. lost climate vampiric class and gained Fata Morgana kind of skill and shadow so it was not as you can see has become weak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users