Crucial criticism for Arcadia Part 1 For Staff look over - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Crucial criticism for Arcadia Part 1 For Staff look over

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 August 2016 - 02:27 AM

This post is just to highlight some issues currently affecting Arcadia:

1) Arcadia mission red for example should not have to make you do missions you have never done at level 85. Example if we did job change missions, and level up fast level 85 for F7 purpose. We get to do all the missions missed cause they were never open, such as aram, lavalon, forest, bone dragon and so on. If those missions from those places were never open, expect some serious grinding and let's hope you have some DSS stones cause you will need it in pinecones.

Solution: make them open or available, so we can do just the Arcadia red missions and not boring do over missions quest from level 40s.

2) Element became worthless due to be extremely low with attack and defence. Although is understood, the outcome from personel who already had high level elements received practically nothing, but a slap in the face. Only benefits average player and new players, the rest of us who actually did it the legal way, we got hammered. Expected higher type of reward from each of those sockets that had 6* on them but instead, well...............

3) Arcadia necklace value is way too low compared to kazeuras necklace, a 2 plus on each stat is not worth getting.

4) Bug for job change at level 20.

5) Main concern was BSQ and EW and I'm aware of next updates, but I think those 2 areas should have some changes by now. I meant really if the structure was to make things even out, than do it for the places that are actually need it for. REVAMP those areas, this new element stuff wont do much and the only places people would actually use it are there.

6) Galaxy set just got rekt, took all elements out which it was the main reason most people got it for, and now they will start mixing sets again in which either will make people furious and redo it or just flat out quit.

7) The so call pricing for giving back to npc all items that became useless such as cards- stones and so on, were really straight up under paid in the kindness way possible I could say it. Otherwise, I could have said something like, we were told by your management during their  dragon talk, how well they will do it and will make it fair for the trades at npc. Let me tell you how the trade went -----%^&*#$^ and &^%$^* with &^%$ and dont forget *&^%&*. (Manure).

I think that stoping now is the right thing to do or I will *&&%^&^*- because *&^%^&*.

Anyways, thanks for updating to Arcadia and at least i know is new material which is badly need it.

Those of you that see anything wrong with Arcadia place your wisdom below, this is not to make it into a drama and cursing competition, just something for the staff to trie and make us happy,  what we really want from this update and hopefuly changes.

Edited by eyes2kill, 25 August 2016 - 02:36 AM.

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:17 AM

1) Arcadia mission red for example should not have to make you do missions you have never done at level 85. Example if we did job change missions, and level up fast level 85 for F7 purpose. We get to do all the missions missed cause they were never open, such as aram, lavalon, forest, bone dragon and so on. If those missions from those places were never open, expect some serious grinding and let's hope you have some DSS stones cause you will need it in pinecones.
Solution: make them open or available, so we can do just the Arcadia red missions and not boring do over missions quest from level 40s.
They are called hero quests because they are important. Besides, you should've done a few 40's quests if you were into F7. -snip-

2) Element became worthless due to be extremely low with attack and defence. Although is understood, the outcome from personel who already had high level elements received practically nothing, but a slap in the face. Only benefits average player and new players, the rest of us who actually did it the legal way, we got hammered. Expected higher type of reward from each of those sockets that had 6* on them but instead, well...............
Price of basic elements, blesses and cards have been affected by dupping as soon as the first cheaters appeared. Every player got somehow involved into that dupe business as soon as you started dealing with the old element system. If you don't understand what I mean, then you should take a rest and think about where do those stack of souls and IS/RIS that were under 50g/e came from.

3) Arcadia necklace value is way too low compared to kazeuras necklace, a 2 plus on each stat is not worth getting.
Just don't get it then.

4) Bug for job change at level 20.
This is a bug that will be for sure fixed.

5) Main concern was BSQ and EW and I'm aware of next updates, but I think those 2 areas should have some changes by now. I meant really if the structure was to make things even out, than do it for the places that are actually need it for. REVAMP those areas, this new element stuff wont do much and the only places people would actually use it are there.
Just wait for other updates. It is obvious that Arcadia part 1 wasn't mean for PvP.

6) Galaxy set just got rekt, took all elements out which it was the main reason most people got it for, and now they will start mixing sets again in which either will make people furious and redo it or just flat out quit.
This is a common thing in MMOs to rebalance out everything, especially when there was no balance at all. PoS equipements is not outplayed yet, since no new equipements is been added yet. They can still make more changes regarding elements and equipements.
Besides, I don't see what's wrong with mixing up set.

7) The so call pricing for giving back to npc all items that became useless such as cards- stones and so on, were really straight up under paid in the kindness way possible I could say it. Otherwise, I could have said something like, we were told by your management during their dragon talk, how well they will do it and will make it fair for the trades at npc. Let me tell you how the trade went -----%^&*#$^ and &^%$^* with &^%$ and dont forget *&^%&*. (Manure).
The selling to NPC benefits people that actually farmed and kept their low cards. Most of the people that got unused high rank cards are probably some dupped cards. Unfortunately the staff can't check every single account and reward them as they should be.

I answered directly inside the quotes because this post is kinda long.

I hope you understand that Arcadia only released is first part, and have a lot of flaws because it isn't the complete release yet and that it was mean to give to stacked players something to do.

#3 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:33 AM

On a side note, please consider that 8 and 9 * cards can only be used on PoS set atm.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:22 AM

Eyes2Kill, can you please stop to attack people for their opinion just because they don't share yours? Thanks.

Feedback should be constructive but your feedback is aggressive towards other players. I asked for clean feedback.

#5 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:42 AM

Just to follow up on Popcorns warning, please keep to the topic of this thread and refrain from throwing insults at others who don't share your opinion. Such posts will be removed and if the topic falls further off topic this thread will be locked. 

#6 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:49 PM

Regarding PoS set. Yes it's tragic that it lost effectiveness and resulted in a lot of wasted time however, one serious problem 80+ Pvp had was gear variety. It was either full PoS with decent cards, or enjoy staring at the respawning process in Pvp modes. Now I'm seeing non PoS or PoS plus another setup combinations actually work in 80-85 effectively. Interest in Heirloom BD spiked up, Secmathian and Elga set combos getting love too. I prefer that despite the effort I'm gonna need for remaking set.

Also the new elements only problem is that 1, it's not very well known yet and everything is back to uncommon. But both of those are manageable. And 2, attack and defense still need adjustments alongside other class balances like Summoner.

Edited by Coolsam, 27 August 2016 - 05:54 PM.

#7 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 27 August 2016 - 07:33 PM

I personally like the update.

#8 GhostRed

GhostRed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:04 PM

same i do like too  . :p_smile:

#9 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 27 August 2016 - 11:20 PM

I also like the updates.

#10 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 28 August 2016 - 12:43 AM

I like the update too, including Arcadia City, Arcadia Entity and the quest chain. :p_smile:

#11 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:26 AM

I'll just post my comments on this thread as well than. I've only done the quests, but since trying the adjusted systems would take too much time I'll say my things now. No one would care later :P I think I understand the game well enough to know how the changes will effect things anyway.

Content

The new quests were nice considering they didn't have anything new, I felt like I was doing something important and something that would benefit me trough out it. That's very good for quests that just used old content and had you run around for an hour or two.

Arcadia city looks fine, although there would be some things to improve there such as the clipping. There's some stuff there that gave me ideas as to what they could be used for someday...

Systems

The revamped elements system seems good and balanced, although we obviously haven't seen it in full effect yet. Fixing it just really dug up the problems with current def/atk/mdef/matk formulas. They don't provide enough enough dmg to classes other than summoner and destroyer in pvp. I don't see too many ways to fix that, either change those formulas (maybe make def/mdef matter less the higher you go) and nerf summoner/destroyer dmg, or give everyone else more base dmg in their skills.

The new socket card thing is better than the old one in my opinion... But I still don't like it. I hate the fact that I'm basically forced to do f1 for all the items I need. I'd want to run dungeons and such since that's what I like to do, but with this system I'll suffer a lot by doing that. Basically the system is anti p2w since you have to farm those items to get the highest grade cards or pay what I'm sure will be a huge margin for the best cards. Some might like that, but for the people that don't have time, only money, that's bad. And those people are largely responsible for keeping the game going. Giving those items for monster count was a nice idea, but there's no point to farming them that way since it's obviously less effective. In my opinion all of the socket card related items should definitely be fully tradeable. I get that there's some concern of people misusing that, but the benefits for everyone would to me overshadow that by a country mile. People that needed gold would get to do some really awesome f1 farm, and the people that would like to buy those items get to do that. And you couldn't abuse it in anyway that's not already possible everywhere in the game, so nothing would change.  Only thing I see is multiple accounts farming at the same time, but I don't see anyway to stop that from happening anyway, so I wouldn't like this one system to be made worse because of that. No one benefits from that.

Trade is just good for the game, for the players and the publisher. Makes no difference if it's IM, real money or gold that moves. Other option could be to make dungeons drop some sort of box with these items, but making them tradeable is from my point of view the only right way. Overall the update was very good in my opinion. The maintenance and such went swell, and the few bugs that have popped up so far were quickly fixed. I saw  no one complain about any issues regarding those things, and that's a great accomplishment. Keep it up lads!

Edited by Precrush, 28 August 2016 - 06:38 AM.

#12 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:52 AM

Post was not to kiss each other, but to find faults that should be corrected or things one believe is wrong with the way it is now with the update. Sam and precrush only got it right.

Here is another example: element card for a 4 stat attack card element,  you need 70 of every element bless just to get a chance of 33% to get the card extract. To me is not only extremely high to just hunt the bless, but ridiculous to even try to get it without socket extractor, because 1 thing is for sure, you will fail and will have to redo 4x 70 bless again, and again, and again. For me is not a problem to buy extractors, but what happened to we are trying to get away from Pay to win lmao.

I could go on with pointing things out that I perceived to be wrong, but is only my opinion, people here rather pretend to be friendly, than to actually try to get the game were everyone could enjoy.

I know Popcorn has an upcoming fix for the abuse in the crowded areas (bsq-ew), so no need to address those anymore.

The post is to point out areas that should get some sort of fix, anyways I'm done on this post. I think negative criticism is the best type of information, since is the best reaction to the community as a whole, instead what we have is gamers been scared of how they will be seen from the community forum and afraid to tell the cold hard truth.

I see it like an after action review, were gamers input their feedback to get the game balance and fairly for the entire community to enjoy.

Edited by eyes2kill, 28 August 2016 - 07:12 AM.

#13 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:21 AM

@Precrush:

I felt the need to say something about it, because we are also not fully happy with this solution.But there were some points which needed us to take this step.

First of all: Abuse. You never saw what we saw when we looked over the duping thing. Since we know when the duping was fixed it's clear that many items were not duped, but farmed by farm rings. For example we have someone dominating the market with flour, because they have a total of 85K flour on their accounts, in addition to 100 event items like pirate balloons and heirloom hookah hats from our events. This are amounts a single person is not able to farm. I can't say more about this case, I am sure you understand. And this is just one case of many. Problem is, it's not rule breaking, so we have to do it by using prevention mechanics.

Second: Lazyness and F7. If these things are sellable there will be again these F7-A-_- which do nothing within the game, instead they're standing in F7 from 42~85 (or til their desired level), buy all the needed ingredients and do basically nothing in the game. Then they either they come up with how boring the game is or they play other games in the background while AFKing in F7 and letting others do their work. And after that they complain why they can't do some dungeons runs without doing the needed pre-quests.

Third: The dungeons are on our mind, but they need some preparations first. And they will get another additional role in the future. I can't tell more at this point.

In conclusion: I personally would have liked to see more in this update but the deadline was short from the day we started developing until the release date. Also it's hard for only one working on the code to implement everything in a relative short amount of time. I tried my best. I am still not happy to have released the same way the former devs did: A not fully completed thing. But that was out of my hands.

@general community:

This is important to me, regarding fear on the forums. We (the staff) noticed that many players are feared to post. The reasons for that are: they often get harassed, insulted and bashed on if they have different opinions. Only the ones with a big skin have the nerves to deal with that or just ignore it while others feel bullied. I personally would love to see the forum going back to a friendly atmosphere where the players respect each other and their different opinions.

It's clear that where people of different mentalities and personalities are talking it's not always peaceful and calm. Nobody expects anyone to love each other. A good friend of mine once said: "You can't be everybody's darling". But respecting each other is a thing everyone is capable to do.

Thanks.

#14 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:47 AM

I know people do get crazy amount of items, either by buying them or by these weird rings. I'd say it's mostly the first option. That's mildly harmful. Sometimes those people get to control the prices so that their profits are huge, but most of the time they don't end up effecting it that much. There's a lot of other people for each person like this, and that keeps things in check. Trying to go around that with these restrictions ends up hurting players more. That issue is no where near as big as duping, since the items come into the game via legitimate means so the amount of them in total doesn't artificially increase, nor do people get op cards for themselves and all of their friends like this, at least not in 10 minutes.

People play as they want to play, I don't think forcing them to do f1 for hours on end is the right way to go about it. Quests that unlock stuff make sense to me though.

And I hope dungeons get some love :P

#15 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:28 AM

O right my turn to say what I think about all the new stuff that was implanted.

First of all: after passing some time checking all the new stuff, and how they work, I notice this so far.

The new Upgrade card system is better than the old one. I like the way to upgrade card and how you get the card. It feel more Free to play then before. The only problem with this new method is, it feels like more Solo style then before, all you do is character Lock. The Plasma can’t be trade or put in the market . After reaching a high star number on the card, the number of plasma needed become super huge and farming the F1 with a party or solo make no difference cause the item is stuck on you.

The fact those item are not tradable make no sense. We are Force to do F1... so the Game money should flow more than before. But since it not trade-able the money gain will be use mostly to buy the max star card or almost max out cause it to long to upgrade it to max power. And the player will keep getting more Plasma without using them.

One other thing I notice is this. Plasma might be account lock but the player who still able to multi-client will still have an advantage. They just need to do 1 party with himself with a super-fast solo class in rank ‘sss’ and make the other character get the item and open box or keep the plasma until they have enough to upgrade a card and send it to a other character.

In the end the one that are suffering from this item character lock are 99% other players who play normally.

It would make more sense for the Game economy to have those entire items COD-able/Mail-able/trade-able/market-able

Part 2 Element: I’m not a PVP character so I dint see the real effect of the element in the PVP world. But I hear a lot of stuff about the Summoner and destroyer been over power since it been implanted. Maybe I should try my summoner and see by myself but I’m more a PVE player.

For the PVE Element I don’t see any different between the old one and new one. But from what I can see it should be more balance.  The only question I got about the element is: is monster using element too? I know elga do and the monster in element mission do but I mean in normal mission zone or in the map is the monster use element damage and resistance?

One thing i want to add is When can see hope to see The missing monster card > rain of fire or chain lightning> spark rock   Those 3 skill show the possible upgrade text but there is no card created atm in the game.

Edited by zirothos, 28 August 2016 - 11:01 AM.

#16 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:11 AM

I am sorry to disappoint you, but I already explained the reasons for the several changes and restrictions we made. There is sadly no chance that this will be changed. I think at this point it's better to honestly say that we won't change this system in the future than to tell you "maybe it will be changed" while we are aware that this is not the case.

As for your question about elements and monsters:

Boss monsters have elemental defense (the percentage values below the HP bar). Where 100% means that they block 100% of the particular element. A negative number means that you deal more damage. For example if a monster has -45% and a fire element symbol you deal 45% more fire element damage.

Also some monsters have elemental attack. These values are flat and have not changed from the original system because they seemed to be good as they are.

#17 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:20 AM

I know people do get crazy amount of items, either by buying them or by these weird rings. I'd say it's mostly the first option. That's mildly harmful. 

Did you ever think about how goldsellers get their gold they're selling? And don't say "do something against the goldseller", because this is exactly what we are doing here. 

For people who are not involved into the development it's easy to say this or that does no harm while it's differently from another point of view. It's not your fault. But neither it's ours. We can only take steps to prevent it and sadly - as it is everywhere - it also hits the ones who have a clean slate.

Really, we were thinking about making them sellable and such, we also thought to make them not account vaultable, but since no one can log in to two clients (with 2 PCs) using the same account this was not necessary.

I know that this decision is kinda crap, but we had no other choice. 

Also, the Dungeons will get "some love" in the future.

#18 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:38 AM

Did you ever think about how goldsellers get their gold they're selling? And don't say "do something against the goldseller", because this is exactly what we are doing here. 

For people who are not involved into the development it's easy to say this or that does no harm while it's differently from another point of view. It's not your fault. But neither it's ours. We can only take steps to prevent it and sadly - as it is everywhere - it also hits the ones who have a clean slate.

Really, we were thinking about making them sellable and such, we also thought to make them not account vaultable, but since no one can log in to two clients (with 2 PCs) using the same account this was not necessary.

I know that this decision is kinda crap, but we had no other choice. 

Also, the Dungeons will get "some love" in the future.

Yes about this one poppy . The multiclient thingy backfired a little. They are still able to multiclient they just gotta give the socket a round on their characters and have a piece of gear to implement it into for upgrading.

Since my complaints are done the Arcadia story line is realy realy awesome I like the story, the city the system its being build up via quests.

For pvp damage to defense ratios have to be adjusted, some classes have to be stripped of their power *cough* summoner *cough* and the items should maybe be a little modified to give more balanced defense stuff physical and magical defense same. 

To the new socketing system : I find the idea actualy brilliant of upgrading those cards that way ( the plasma costs could be slightly lower so I wont have suecidial thoughs by farming DV  hundreds of times *jk*) Above mentioned con.

I tried to think about it and I cannot come up myself with an idea how to avoid it sadly..

But all in all its a good update.

Edit : Only thing I could come up right now is restricting even socket cards to just being able to be account vaulted.

Edited by Kristof3195, 28 August 2016 - 11:53 AM.

#19 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:17 PM

Gold sellers usually get gold by buying it or they scam. And I think those are nicely in check.

It's very mildly harmful this. They carve out a gold or two from every player when they get to pump the price a bit. Other sellers also benefit though in that case. Making these restrictions harms 99,9% or something like that of the player base and it harms us quite a bit. That trade off is just not worth it.

#20 Nobility

Nobility

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationThe Fire Nation
  • Server:Kaye

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:10 PM

Post was not to kiss each other, but to find faults that should be corrected or things one believe is wrong with the way it is now with the update. Sam and precrush only got it right.

Here is another example: element card for a 4 stat attack card element,  you need 70 of every element bless just to get a chance of 33% to get the card extract. To me is not only extremely high to just hunt the bless, but ridiculous to even try to get it without socket extractor, because 1 thing is for sure, you will fail and will have to redo 4x 70 bless again, and again, and again. For me is not a problem to buy extractors, but what happened to we are trying to get away from Pay to win lmao.

I'd have to agree with this here. The amount of bless required to extract these cards are just too high and u're not even guaranteed to succeed ( I'm not a rapper). There isn't even an option to use an iss to protect ur materials, only the socket card extractor which cost way more than an iss. The old system only required 4bless (I think) where it had a 100% extraction rate. Rather than making things easier, it's become much more tedious and time consuming. 

I am sorry to disappoint you, but I already explained the reasons for the several changes and restrictions we made. There is sadly no chance that this will be changed. I think at this point it's better to honestly say that we won't change this system in the future than to tell you "maybe it will be changed" while we are aware that this is not the case.

The problem I see with the current restrictions is that it's too harsh on the average player but too lenient on those wishing to abuse the system. Players can still quad client(with 4 PCs) to farm f1 until they have enough plasma on each account where they just transfer the socket card to each of the 4 characters to be upgraded. After a while they can just sell off the card and profit hence why the current restrictions aren't enough to stop abuse if that's what you're trying to achieve. Either remove the restrictions entirely to let players buy/trade the plasma specifically from one another or completely restrict all items related to socket cards. Right now it's hurting the average player more than those who mass farm items to control the market. At least that's what I think people are trying to say in this topic. 

#21 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:57 PM

That's basically what I'm saying, this really hurts players while only being mildy inconvinient to people that it targets. Now even if socket cards were also restricted that wouldn't really change anything. People could still multiclient farm or merch all these other items we have, they wouldn't be harmed. Once again only those that would want to sell their items or buy them properly lose. The only
real fix to that if one would want to "fix" it would be restricting literally every item, but that'd make for an awful mmo.

#22 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 29 August 2016 - 03:05 AM

On the PVP side, i just did a BSQ yesterday and i saw what they mean when they say summoner or now to over power. most of the class will do 500-1400basic damage/ with skill 1k-3k before critical. but summoner will do 1300-3k only with basic attack and i,m not even talking about critical hit. and since we don't do damage any more, the summon are relay long to kill that make the summoner more Crowd control. So far i only saw Dragoon/chaos mage/invoker/summoner fight.

most of the class do equal damage and that good, the fight is not a 2 sec spam and die, but when summoner appear and the gorgon stun it over spam X and Boom all dead.

Question 1: is the Spam X damage reduction is there too on summoner? if yes they need to make it way higher ( my invoker POS weapon20 start at 750 damage and finish at 450-350''basic attack'' so it seem to be 50% less damage but with summoner maybe put it at 70% reduction or change the Magical power they got. This class can reach 60k>6(X)K(MATQ) compare to the max possible Defense of other class.

Question 2: Make the summon have less defense or less HP in PVP wise// or have 0 Resistance to element that might work too. but since it a skill i think they have the same stat element bonus as the player :hmm:

#23 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:33 AM

I don't get all the bad energy in this topic, but I will accept it. However, I really like this update. Sorry, but this is my very own opinion - I like it. I'm an own person and if I dislike something I do voice my opinion. But in this case I simply don't have to do this . :p_smile:

Back on track.

Guys hop in a nice gold farming group, do two one hour sessions and look with how much stuff you walk out. Actually you do hit two birds with one stone (I hope I got this right XD) by doing so. Even more, if you count in the fact that clearing a mission is much faster and more fun in a 4 man party and you get even more rewards....you hit even more birds with one stone.

Every person gets their own end rewards in any mission, so you do not have to farm solo. Just grab a nice group, chat, laugh, have fun and get lots of stuff. Why I said two birds with one stone?

By doing constant f1 (or f2, whatever you prefer) runs you fill up your inventory a lot and you can sell all of that to any NPC. Guys, whom I'm talking to??? You know this already, right? You are gold farming pros.

But since this update you are not only rewarded with full inventories and masses of gold for doing your f1/f2 runs but with even more stuff. You can collect lots and lots of fragments, keys and plasma and all that while you are doing your usual gold farming stuff. It is so great. Plus you can even combine the outcome of that. You can use the gold you got from selling the end rewards to any NPC to upgrade and socket your gear. So you not only get the needed socketing items but the needed gold too. Just by doing what you always did, gold farming.

And don't tell me that gold farming is something new. I see the gold farming people at Verglas and Dragon Valley daily. Yes, including the time before the Arcadia update....nothing has changed. You just continue to do what you always did. You just get more mission map end rewards now, that's all. If you have problems getting a rank, look for a gold farming party. Everyone gets their own end rewards, nobody will take your stuff away and it's faster. Means more runs in less time with even more end rewards.

Addition XD, sorry:

Nobody forces you to do f1/f2 farming yourself. If you do not like to do that you can go the old fashioned way. Guys before the change many of you collected gold in several ways to buy your desired socket/element card. Many did that by Verglas gold farming, others by selling IM, the next group by running dungeons and selling materials/end rewards and even some by re-selling stuff in the open market (buy cheap, sell not so cheap XD). Cards and boxes are still fully sellable and you can still do what you always did. You collect some gold by using your prefered way and buy the cards simply from others. The cards in the past were expensive, the cards nowadays are still expensive. Nothing has changed. Just continue doing what you did.

I agree on the Summoner thing.......sad I have to call a class a "thing"....however........the former devs messed this class totally up and we have to live with what they did to that class, even the people playing that class have to live with this crap. There needs to be some balancing done, maybe a little less power for the summoner and a little more power for the other classes. Maybe it's possible to meet up in the middle.

Blesses, well yeah.......couldn't hurt if their needed amount would be a little less...I think that would be just fair. :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 29 August 2016 - 04:42 AM.

#24 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:43 AM

I don't think there's any bad energy.

F1 is worse now than what it would be if the items were tradeable. That's why everyone wins in that case. A few hours of f1 farm will not get you anywhere in this upgrade system, and I don't want farm it for a hundred.

#25 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:47 AM

Nobody forces you to do f1/f2 farming yourself. If you do not like to do that you can go the old fashioned way. Guys before the change many of you collected gold in several ways to buy your desired socket/element card. Many did that by Verglas gold farming, others by selling IM, the next group by running dungeons and selling materials/end rewards and even some by re-selling stuff in the open market (buy cheap, sell not so cheap XD). Cards and boxes are still fully sellable and you can still do what you always did. You collect some gold by using your prefered way and buy the cards simply from others. The cards in the past were expensive, the cards nowadays are still expensive. Nothing has changed. Just continue doing what you did.

Quoting myself like a pro, haha sorry. :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users