#1 matar98

matar98

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:There is only one

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:50 PM

So, since the new Update I've been wondering what I should be skilling in the "Element Stats" thingy.

I thought that since I'm spamming X the whole time I should do everything I can to make my X stronger. The X looks like Fire Balls so I think they do Fire Dmag but I'm not sure since it's just my X not an actuall skill.

So I want to ask you guys:

What Elemental Dmag does X on Invoker do?

and if it doesn't do any Elemental dmag, then what do you guys think I should be skilling?

Edited by matar98, 25 August 2016 - 12:51 PM.

#2 Soboll

Soboll

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:01 PM

Sorry for interrupting but i have the same question for a shaman and his helix shot.

#3 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:That one

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:07 PM

So, since the new Update I've been wondering what I should be skilling in the "Element Stats" thingy.

I thought that since I'm spamming X the whole time I should do everything I can to make my X stronger. The X looks like Fire Balls so I think they do Fire Dmag but I'm not sure since it's just my X not an actuall skill.

So I want to ask you guys:

What Elemental Dmag does X on Invoker do?

and if it doesn't do any Elemental dmag, then what do you guys think I should be skilling?

Every Class's Skills and attack patterns (Chain Combo or not) has no Element damage at all.

Elements are "injected" in our/player's Equipment to slightly(?) boost damage dealt with specific amount of Element power or resist an enemy's Elemental attack.

If you plan to keep on playing and eventually assault Elga (the 'xxx' way, you see :q), then boost Nature (efficiency against Elga) and a bit of Dark (efficiency against Kryos). Fire and Ice are less needed after Lv.60.

If you want to be a jack-of-all-trades with Elemental Dungeons and step in whatever one of them you want, boost them all.

Edited by Rainnowx, 25 August 2016 - 01:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users