• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bob15

Bob15

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:00 PM

Edited by Bob15, 26 August 2016 - 04:29 AM.

#2 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:20 PM

Hi, as other players have noticed, it appears that the gathering rates of all craft ingredients in port of the winds farm have been drastically reduced. Was this intended in the arcadia update? Why was this not addressed in the patch notes? The drop rate of the ingredients there are now ridiculously low. I hope that you reconsider to adjust the rates to the way they were. With the socketing and socket card boxes gone from the production system, and now the significantly nerfed drop rates, what good are the production professions now? 

Its just bad luck mate Im farming all day long and nothing changed at all.

Sometimes you simply dont get in 2 days even 1 blessed ingredient and sometimes in few hours you get even 20 together.

#3 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:34 PM

I have to agree with Kristof, it's been only 24 hours since the update has been released so you can't tell if you're just being unlucky or something actually goes wrong.

I, myself sometimes only got 1 blessed ingredients for 2 hours of farming. All thanks to the RNG, and it was way before Arcadia was released.

Please also note that multi-posting isn't allowed in the forums.

#4 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:53 PM

Please please nobody mentioned nerfing ingredients drop rate. I never been a complaints about this ~ But I guess you're a new ?  :p_smile: There is God called RNG . I been afk PoW farm overnight for months months now and never noticed any difference, even after Arcadia first episode. I agree that it must be your luck. One time I afk'ed one night and got only one blessed, some days got about 3 to 5. bla bla...  :sob:  Keep afking for nights to morning and nights like me and you'll see there's never been a nerf

#5 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:55 PM

The ingredient drop rates have not been changed. It is a random process so it is possible that you may experience poor luck in obtaining these items at this time. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users