Request for new Element Entrance NPC on towns - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Request for new Element Entrance NPC on towns

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Zaydes

Zaydes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:58 AM

Greetings!

Checking the new update seems promising and thank you for working hard on making this happen, it has been almost 2 years since the last major update. I am thrilled to go back playing again.

I am just wondering if we could have more element npc entrance in different towns seeing that some towns are not visited as much as POW and kazeura. I farmed a lot before and that is all i know in the game. i would like to have a different environment to spend time on with different music.

I know this is will not reach  the priority list but i'm hopeful for a kind consideration.

Thank you!

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:08 AM

Arcadia City also has Gwen on its grounds.

#3 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:14 AM

I think that shouldnt be done. With less Gwens everywhere its easier to detect multiclienters at elemental farm. 

#4 Zaydes

Zaydes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:50 AM

Arcadia City also has Gwen on its grounds.

i have yet to check, thank you! first day back and excited to see the new city!

I think that shouldnt be done. With less Gwens everywhere its easier to detect multiclienters at elemental farm. 

I am not touching any subjective of hacking/dupes/multi client as it will only lead to a lot of argument. let's keep it clean. cheers!

#5 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:57 AM

i have yet to check, thank you! first day back and excited to see the new city!

I am not touching any subjective of hacking/dupes/multi client as it will only lead to a lot of argument. let's keep it clean. cheers!

I am keeping it clean Im just saying why it should not happen not everything can be supported positive :P 

#6 Elijazz

Elijazz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:06 AM

so meaning to say you can still multi client? I thought they fixed the security for multiclient? Or you're just assuming?

#7 Elijazz

Elijazz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:09 AM

Greetings!

Checking the new update seems promising and thank you for working hard on making this happen, it has been almost 2 years since the last major update. I am thrilled to go back playing again.

I am just wondering if we could have more element npc entrance in different towns seeing that some towns are not visited as much as POW and kazeura. I farmed a lot before and that is all i know in the game. i would like to have a different environment to spend time on with different music.

I know this is will not reach  the priority list but i'm hopeful for a kind consideration.

Thank you!

It's a good idea so you can just change your farming spot in any area you want. It's kinda boring seeing the same place all the time.

#8 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:13 AM

so meaning to say you can still multi client? I thought they fixed the security for multiclient? Or you're just assuming?

Sorry for the misuse of words. I meant using multiple PCs to take advantage of multiple characters.

Edit: Maybe I anticipate your next answer ( Im sorry if I dont just a small edit ) If you say using multiple PCs isnt against the rules. It is. When you take advantage over other players through more character farming ( windia, f1 farms etz etz. ) its considered violation of the server rules.

Edited by Kristof3195, 30 August 2016 - 05:17 AM.

#9 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:27 AM

I don't mind to see more Gwens, maybe 1 or 2 max more. We need to populate the Fungoid Village as well!  :( At least we have one in Arcadia City now.

#10 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 30 August 2016 - 09:07 AM

Mfw players somehow need to use more than 1 pc for a game like dragon saga.

Edited by Agitodesu, 30 August 2016 - 09:09 AM.

#11 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:45 AM

Sorry for the misuse of words. I meant using multiple PCs to take advantage of multiple characters.

Edit: Maybe I anticipate your next answer ( Im sorry if I dont just a small edit ) If you say using multiple PCs isnt against the rules. It is. When you take advantage over other players through more character farming ( windia, f1 farms etz etz. ) its considered violation of the server rules.

You have a point, but i don't see any harm done to anyone for people just to farm. The main concern is not farming these days, but dual PC use for BSQ camping on purpose to get more people on the other team, that's a violation with no consideration to other gamer's and a malicious act. Dual client went away a while back and is controlled, they know if someone is actually using a software to dual client with same pc and it will not let you play on same PC. The way it is now, I have no beef with management, I believe what they have done is correct, too many people have family members that enjoy the same game and therefore use 2 PC. Otherwise, I would have stated block IP lol........

The way it is now, I see it clean, with the excemption I stated about BSQ when one recognizse an individual, not only running 2 PC in 2 different BSQ, but has 3 on 3 different areas at same time. I know after his 49 summoner got banned for enhancing skills, hes out and about in 59, 64, and 69 levels. That's life, but there is a fix coming for BSQ, so we will see, how things turn out.

#12 Zaydes

Zaydes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 04:36 PM

You have a point, but i don't see any harm done to anyone for people just to farm. The main concern is not farming these days, but dual PC use for BSQ camping on purpose to get more people on the other team, that's a violation with no consideration to other gamer's and a malicious act. Dual client went away a while back and is controlled, they know if someone is actually using a software to dual client with same pc and it will not let you play on same PC. The way it is now, I have no beef with management, I believe what they have done is correct, too many people have family members that enjoy the same game and therefore use 2 PC. Otherwise, I would have stated block IP lol........

The way it is now, I see it clean, with the excemption I stated about BSQ when one recognizse an individual, not only running 2 PC in 2 different BSQ, but has 3 on 3 different areas at same time. I know after his 49 summoner got banned for enhancing skills, hes out and about in 59, 64, and 69 levels. That's life, but there is a fix coming for BSQ, so we will see, how things turn out.

I appreciate your input but this topic is not about bsq. Let's stay on topic pls. Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users