Patch Notes 08/31/2016 [Complete] - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 08/31/2016 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:59 PM

DSPatchNotes.png

Maintenance Notes
Patch Version 0.4.97, Game Version: 10.1.0.2

Server Maintenance
2016-08-31, 15:00 Server Time

Note: Patch notes are subject to change.

DS-Changes.png

·         Kryos Earrings are now the reward of the Dragon Valley F7 Mission
(this was a community wish)

·         Socket Extractor Item in the IM is now COD-mailable/open-market sellable for characters Lvl. 50+

·         Socket Extractor Item has now it's right icon in the IM and has been moved to the Consumable->Misc category

·         Card Insurance Scrolls (5) have been moved back to the right IM category

·         Following consumables are now marked with an "E" respective "JC" on their icons if they are from events or jobchange rewards for better differentiation:
Weapon Enchant Dust
Armor Enchant Dust
Soulcraft Randomizers
Pet Option Randomizers
Weapon Enchant Dust Cube
Armor Enchant Dust Cube
Good Shop License
Premium Shop License
Enchant Insurance Scroll
Reinforced Enchant Insurance Scroll

·         High Energy Plasma, Mysterious Fragments and Socket Card Chest Keys can be now obtained in F6 missions if the following requirements are met:
- the level difference between party members must not be higher than 10 levels
- no party member must be higher than 10 levels above the maximum level of the particular map

·         Needed High Energy Plasma has been halved for Socket Card Upgrading

·         Needed Element Blesses has been halved for Socket Card Extraction

·         Socket Card Chest Key can now be sold to NPC Shop: Bronze Keys 50 Silver each, Silver Keys 1 Gold each, Golden Keys 5 Gold each

·         The wrong "failing" texts for extraction and upgrading have been corrected

·         The Arcadia Soulsmith NPC Kamai has now the right dialog image and also item conversion (Dust Cubes, Purification Stones) is now available

·         Element Dungeons: The Element Medallions are no longer needed to enter Advanced and Hero mode. Instead for Advanced mode your char as to be at least Level 50 and Level 60 to enter Hero mode

·         The missing shop at Production Master NPC Max has been filled. The shop option at Pet Merchant NPC Cleo has been removed

Known Issues

·         The graphical glitch with the buyback function at the production master has still not been fixed

·         The portal to the farm at Arcadia City is still missing

BigWheel

Removals:
Everything will be removed

Additions:
Odellia Highschool Set (male)
Odellia Highschool Set (female)
Classic Attendant Dress Berry
Chic Attendant Set White

MixBoard

Removals:
Everything will be removed

Additions:
Japanese Formal Set [Advanced Tab]
Dark Japanese Formal Set [Advanced Tab]

Paris Follower's Set [Special Tab]
Angel's Set [Special Tab]

Zeus Set  [Deluxe Tab]
Artemis Set  [Deluxe Tab]

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 30 August 2016 - 04:53 PM

Inb4 BDL earrings became the best earrings since Arcadia update because they are the only earrings above the level 70. Kappa

Still, let's do some F7 DV runs next weekend. :)

Socket Extractor Item in the IM is NOT COD-mailable/open-market sellable for characters Lvl. 50+

How is this even a change ? :heh:

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 30 August 2016 - 04:56 PM.

#3 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 30 August 2016 - 04:54 PM

·         Socket Extractor Item in the IM is not COD-mailable/open-market sellable for characters Lvl. 50+

Whut

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:40 PM

Inb4 BDL earrings became the best earrings since Arcadia update because they are the only earrings above the level 70. Kappa

Still, let's do some F7 DV runs next weekend. :)

How is this even a change ? :heh:

Lesgo

#5 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:51 PM

Might I suggest also keeping the medals as requirements. They give value to the blesses, people have had to get them for a long time and I think they encourage some nice interactions between players (lending, helping, giving).

Also I think ele farm is too good not to have this entry draw back.

And It's an unique touch to the dungeons, they would be more like mission maps without it.

Edited by Precrush, 30 August 2016 - 06:57 PM.

#6 GhostRed

GhostRed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:13 PM

Might I suggest also keeping the medals as requirements. They give value to the blesses, people have had to get them for a long time and I think they encourage some nice interactions between players (lending, helping, giving).

And It's an unique touch to the dungeons, they would be more like mission maps without it.

+1

#7 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 30 August 2016 - 10:18 PM

·         Socket Extractor Item in the IM is now COD-mailable/open-market sellable for characters Lvl. 50+

This is the perfect example how a typo can change the whole meaning of a sentence.

#8 100005687626735

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:Vyver

Posted 30 August 2016 - 10:27 PM

Can we fix this after HomeBuff the summons of the Sum to disappear?

#9 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 10:35 PM

Is it really because of the dungeons or is it more because the medallions have no further purpose? If it's only because you like to farm/sell the materials and medallions itself we could give them another - maybe more useful - usage. Like farming them for something useful. How does this sound? Because we had something nice in mind I can possibly implement just today. 

#10 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:15 PM

All of the reasons I said are pretty much equal. If you want to add another use that'd make element farm even better, I would argue having this "wall" before getting to the good stuff is even more justified. Can't really say since I don't know what you are talking about, but with things as they are presented here I'd definately keep em.

Personally I don't really have much time to farm stuff now :/

Edited by Precrush, 30 August 2016 - 11:19 PM.

#11 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:28 PM

This is the perfect example how a typo can change the whole meaning of a sentence.

By the way, the typo is still there on the Steam anouncement.

#12 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:31 PM

They give value to the blesses, people have had to get them for a long time and I think they encourage some nice interactions between players (lending, helping, giving).

That's complet crap. These things are fully restricted. You never could lend or give them to anyone else. Just saying.

Count me in for farming and a new purpose. Maybe this would even give the economy a nice little push...

Edit: If the new methods needs the necks (to open something else/ to use them for another purpose??? XD) and at least the same amount of needed materials (blesses).

Guys you can still be starters, even without necks.........You only can enter 8 times a day anyway and have to be in the correct level. So the help purpose stays.

So, now be honest what is the real reason you want to keep them?

Maybe that now everyone could farm elements being in the right level? And you do not want (new/other) people being able to do this?

Guys, if Poppie comes up with something like this and in this kind of saying things.........your "alarm bells" should ring. He is up to something special. That's always the case if he does post stuff like that. I have the strong feeling that this has to do with one of the QA questions......but this can only be a feeling.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 30 August 2016 - 11:42 PM.

#13 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:09 AM

You don't lend or give the necks, you use the blesses ^^

Why you'd automatically assume I'd be after my own interests just because I have a very justified opinion is beyond me.

#14 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:36 AM

Aaah, here we go. :p_smile:

So we would be cool if the necks.........blesses.........keep their value. Even if the necks........blesses.......would get another (maybe even better???) purpose?

As long as those keep their value everything would be good, right?

We do not actually need them as entry things, if they get another purpose that does not shrink their value........okay, the value of the blesses. agreed?

So if Poppie comes up with something good and I got a strong feeling he is up to something and that something would at least need the same amout of materials (blesses, necks) everything would be fine.

All of us want to keep the value of the blesses, I'm all for a good economy. But it does not matter where the blesses or the necks will be used for as long as they don't get devaluated. I honestly doubt Poppie wants to lessen their purpose. From what I gathered he is always for keeping the economy going. Sure, cause a healthy economy means it's a healthy server.

Let him do his thing and give him a chance, I trust him.

#15 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:37 AM

Since there are some people that wants the medaillon to still being useful and people that wants to have level restrictions in the dungeon, just make them both happy.

Add a level restriction but keep the medaillon restriction.

#16 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:40 AM

I feel like the use of advance blesses should be augmented, just do whatever I'm in for whatever they will be used for. Since medallions are useless now considering they were practically only used for entering a dungeon and served no other significant purpose. Surprise me popcorn. I thought you were very strict on market prices like hunterg capsules, letting these have less of a value would be going against your beliefs.

#17 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:55 AM

I thought you were very strict on market prices like hunterg capsules, letting these have less of a value would be going against your beliefs.

Right. I agree.

This is why I trust Poppie. He would never do something against his beliefs. Plus he loves the market economy, he has shown this many times now. I feel he is up to something. Poppie has shown to be very creative, so let him do his thing.

Maybe it will turn out to be a win-win situation for both sides.

#18 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:00 AM

Right. I agree.
This is why I trust Poppie. He would never do something against his beliefs. Plus he loves the market economy, he has shown this many times now. I feel he is up to something. Poppie has shown to be very creative, so let him do his thing.
Maybe it will turn out to be a win-win situation for both sides.

I think the fact that you don't need to equip the necklace for enterring Rare and Hero mode but have a level restriction is already a win-win situation by itself. Since you will be able to equip your Attack / Movement speed necklace which would allow you to farm sligthly faster, while it prevents people that purposely open with low level chars so they end up earning rewards by doing almost nothing.

If Popcorn also has an idea to what comes next, and is willing to add a purpose to element blesses, we (or at least I), can only support him.

#19 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:18 AM

If you noticed value was only 1/5th of my reasoning. I also said that should element farm be made even better thanks to this new thing, then one could argue the medals would make for an even more useful system. Let me explain that a bit. If you have dungeons A and B, where B has better rewards than A, it's good to have higher requirements for dungeon A. That makes B more desireable in relation to A because it's easier to access, even when it has worse rewards. This gives a balance of sorts to those dungeons.

I'm pretty sure most think Popcorn does an awesome job, that doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss these things. Blind trust and acceptance doesn't benefit anyone, him or us.

#20 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:19 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends,

the following things will be also added with today's maintenance:

Exchanging of Mysterious Fragments

If you're missing a specific Mysterious Fragment but you have lots of unused of the others you can exchange them now.

You will get one specific Mysterious Fragment by exchanging 1 of each of the others.

Example: If you want to get a Mysterious Fragment (Fire) you can exchange it for 1 Mysterious Fragment (Ice), (Nature) and (Dark).

The Mysterious Fragments can be traded with NPC Gwen.

Lower Level F6 Rings

Most of them should be able to be socketed now. If there are any of them still missing just let me know.

Wrong Stats on the 7* [Advanced] Physical Attack (Absolute) Card

The godlike stats have been fixed

New Level 75 and Level 81 Accessory Sets

These sets consist of Ring, Belt, Earrings and Bracelet

Level 75 "Elemental Spirit" Accessory Set Stats

Ring: Def/MDef 40, Min/Max Physical Attack +500 and/or Min/Max Magical Attack +500

Belt: Def/MDef 70, STR+17, INT+17, HLT+17, AGI+17

Earrings: Def/MDef 30, Critical Rate +7.5%, Critical Damage+10.0%

Bracelet: Def/MDef 120, Physical Damage Drop 12.5%, Magical Damage Drop 12.5%

Set Effects:

2 Parts: Max HP +2000, Max MP +2000

3 Parts: All Element Resistance Rates +3 (+15%)

4 Parts: All Element Damage Rates +3 (+15%), Final Critical Success Rate +1.8%

Level 81 "[Hero] Elemental Spirit" Accessory Set Stats

Ring: Def/MDef 50, Min/Max Physical Attack +600 and/or Min/Max Magical Attack +600

Belt: Def/MDef 80, STR+20, INT+20, HLT+20, AGI+20

Earrings: Def/MDef 40, Critical Rate +10.0%, Critical Damage+12.5%

Bracelet: Def/MDef 130, Physical Damage Drop 15.0%, Magical Damage Drop 15.0%

Set Effects:

2 Parts: Max HP +2500, Max MP +2500

3 Parts: All Element Resistance Rates +5 (+25%)

4 Parts: All Element Damage Rates +5 (+25%), Final Critical Success Rate +2.0%

How to obtain these sets:

The new sets can be obtained by trading with NPC Gwen.

Level 75 Set:

Elemental Spirit Ring for 1 Fire Medallion and 1 Ice Medallion

Elemental Spirit Belt for 1 Nature Medallion and 1 Dark Medallion

Elemental Spirit Earrings for 1 Fire Medallion and 1 Dark Medallion

Elemental Spirit Bracelet for 1 Ice Medallion and 1 Nature Medallion

Level 81 Set:

[Hero] Elemental Spirit Ring for 1 Advanced Fire Medallion and 1 Elemental Spirit Ring

[Hero] Elemental Spirit Belt for 1 Advanced Ice Medallion and 1 Elemental Spirit Belt

[Hero] Elemental Spirit Earrings for 1 Advanced Nature Medallion and 1 Elemental Spirit Earrings

[Hero] Elemental Spirit Bracelet for 1 Advanced Dark Medallion and 1 Elemental Spirit Bracelet

All items are restricted except for account vaulting.

Enjoy!

#21 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:05 PM

Servers are up again!

Please update your game to version 0.4.98.

After the update the client should be at version 10.1.0.2.

Thank you for your patience!

#22 GhostRed

GhostRed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 03:04 PM

Hmm the pets skills dose not show up ?  its been removed  ? :p_omg:

edit : I restart the game and its fixed :p_swt: 

Edited by GhostRed, 31 August 2016 - 03:21 PM.

#23 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:08 PM

·         Socket Extractor Item in the IM is now COD-mailable/open-market sellable for characters Lvl. 50+

*cough cough cough* or I am blind?

bkEXwFQ.png

#24 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 07:51 AM

Woops. It seems there are two items with the same identifier in the database. I will fix that by the next maintenance. Sorry for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users