[Feedback/Suggestion] Swag Look Costume - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Feedback/Suggestion] Swag Look Costume

3 replies to this topic

#1 Pepeu

Pepeu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:03 AM

Hello again! ^^

Well, as almost everyone now days, i'm working hard to get Swag Look Costumes, so many diamonds spent and finally got the FIRST one yesterday. "DUDE" i became SO happy with the announce and so. haha until i open the box and get the costume for Noel Female (Human Male here) and all my happiness was flushed away...

So i started to ask what to do in Public Chat and people said me to send a ticket that support could fix this and make it for my gender and race. Then i got my hope back (still not using my prize that was a fight for nothing) and sent the ticket to get the answer: "We can fix this but this is a one time courtesy".

Wait... What?!

They said to me that i can farm the other three ones to use this "courtesy" and exchange for the final 3 slot swag costume.

So i started to wonder: Why do we farm, buy or even spend our time to get a non usable reward/prize? is this for real that we spend our precious time and so many hours to get a prize/reward for another race or gender? We have to try our luck to get the Swag(that is not a easy thing to get) and we have to try our luck again and pray for it to come for our race and gender? what's the point of it?

This is a really boring thing. You get a prize that you can't use, unless you take 3 more and beg for a "courtesy".

So here is my suggestion: Why don't put a filter on the Hiphoper Swag Look Costume box script for it to get your gender/race and give you the costume for your gender/race? this is a basic check script. Or is this intentional for you to get sad and bored about it?

Think about it guys.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. ^^

Edited by Pepeu, 31 August 2016 - 04:34 PM.

#2 purplewindy

purplewindy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSouth America,Brazil

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:30 AM

I agree with him.I spent a lot of time and money farming diamonds and buying Baphomet Cloaks to get three pieces of swag set...My suggestion: Put another costume npc near Cheny exchanging diamonds for costumes,please !

#3 Pepeu

Pepeu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:01 AM

I don't agree with this npc that trade Diamonds for Costumes, this makes it certain to get. But i would suggest a npc that trades swag parts from any gender/race to any gender/race you are.

#4 Drutzka

Drutzka

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:49 AM

IGN Kidbengalla.

Same here,

my crecentia got human male swag, and so, what do i have to do? wait, ticket, break them, or none. Yellow name on the screen is very appreciated, but the unlucky after, not so good. Please, fix this, and filter the race/gender.

Ty in advance

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users