KS/Throwing type Kagerou in one build? - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

KS/Throwing type Kagerou in one build?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:42 AM

I'm a complete noob when it comes to Ninja class (including almost all classes).

I was inspired to make one because of a PVP video I saw in Youtube. After reading all the resources here I'm still a bit confused about how to build one. What I know is that if you are going for pure KS type ninja your build should be 99str and 99vit? now with the addition of it's expanded class, throwing skills seems to be the way for leveling if not magic type.

So at lvl 160/70(?) can you excel at both? or throwing type and KS type are 2 very different builds?

And how do KS types level?

Thanks!

TLDR: KS = 99 str while Throwing type =  99 dex(?) can you be good at both end game in one build?

This will be my planned skill build: http://irowiki.org/~...1bsaXrAabdBdBqn

Edited by Usurper, 03 September 2016 - 05:18 AM.

#2 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 September 2016 - 06:26 AM

I'm a complete noob when it comes to Ninja class (including almost all classes).

I was inspired to make one because of a PVP video I saw in Youtube. After reading all the resources here I'm still a bit confused about how to build one. What I know is that if you are going for pure KS type ninja your build should be 99str and 99vit? now with the addition of it's expanded class, throwing skills seems to be the way for leveling if not magic type.

So at lvl 160/70(?) can you excel at both? or throwing type and KS type are 2 very different builds?

And how do KS types level?

Thanks!

TLDR: KS = 99 str while Throwing type =  99 dex(?) can you be good at both end game in one build?

This will be my planned skill build: http://irowiki.org/~...1bsaXrAabdBdBqn

STR doen'st increase a lot in KS (in fact almost nothing)

160/50

You can't excel in both if you are planning to make a PvP Build (like yours) but you can grind/kill mvps with it.

KS ninjas need to level up using Throw huuma shuriken,the cast is slow af but the damage is good,i leveled mine using magic .

About your skill build,you can't deal damage using KS without Mirror Image at lvl 9,Shadow Trampling is kind of bugged (the aoe is strange,don't match the skill description,i would recommend max lvl 3 for this).

16night needs to be lvl 3 for any kind of build,you don't need Ninja Aura lvl 5 (just more time,if you have good cast reduction you don't really need this lvl 5)

Edited by Hissis, 03 September 2016 - 06:28 AM.

#3 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:57 AM

STR doen'st increase a lot in KS (in fact almost nothing)

160/50

You can't excel in both if you are planning to make a PvP Build (like yours) but you can grind/kill mvps with it.

KS ninjas need to level up using Throw huuma shuriken,the cast is slow af but the damage is good,i leveled mine using magic .

About your skill build,you can't deal damage using KS without Mirror Image at lvl 9,Shadow Trampling is kind of bugged (the aoe is strange,don't match the skill description,i would recommend max lvl 3 for this).

16night needs to be lvl 3 for any kind of build,you don't need Ninja Aura lvl 5 (just more time,if you have good cast reduction you don't really need this lvl 5)

Thanks a lot Hisis!

So instead of STR I should just add dex, vit, int/agi and luck? I've checked the ninja build guides here and on irowiki and both guides suggest 99 str, since you mentioned it doesn't help much how many points in str is good enough?

I think i'll just go with a pure KS/RT type.

I'll use Huuma shuriken then, thanks.

How about this skill build? http://irowiki.org/~...bsaXrAabdBdBqn?

#4 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:42 AM

Thanks a lot Hisis!

So instead of STR I should just add dex, vit, int/agi and luck? I've checked the ninja build guides here and on irowiki and both guides suggest 99 str, since you mentioned it doesn't help much how many points in str is good enough?

I think i'll just go with a pure KS/RT type.

I'll use Huuma shuriken then, thanks.

How about this skill build? http://irowiki.org/~...bsaXrAabdBdBqn?

If you are really going to put some throw skills,STR is important but for pure KS/RT build,something around 50~80 is enough(masq resist).

High DEX/LUCK for RT,VIT for KS,30~60 AGI (little masq resistence,ASPD is more important for magic type) and INT IF you want to get IC by stats (expensive,you are going to need +20food/bless but way better than cast by gear reduction).

About your skills,as i said before,you NEED 16 night lvl 3 and Mirror image lvl 9 (KS damage and extra ``cicada``),that's why is hard to hybrid PVM+ PVP type on Kagerou(unless you make magic)

#5 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

Thanks! really big help.

Sorry I must've posted the wrong URL for the skill build  :heh: .

By far this is the hardest job change test I encountered.

#6 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 19 September 2016 - 02:43 PM

for the RT i tested in sakray you can add dex only 90~100 i have 1 luk and the hit rate of RT is the same for me so you can allocate more points on some stats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users