Tae Goo Lyeon description change to ASPD? - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Tae Goo Lyeon description change to ASPD?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 nheil02

nheil02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:50 AM

item description said it is now ASPD +20%? i thought it was after cast delay. confusing..

#2 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:25 AM

where did you get that information? the description of bonus of TGL says what reduces skill sp consumition and after skill delay by 20%.

#3 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:36 AM

ingame description, it was a ninja update ish. Not sure if its cosmetic or really affected my cast time. I don't have kiels or hwhb to see the major difference so.

#4 nheil02

nheil02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:42 AM

where did you get that information? the description of bonus of TGL says what reduces skill sp consumition and after skill delay by 20%.

yes it was like that before but now... as stated by yamasakai90 they update most item description now. And they change it to ASPD +20%

i ask this because i want to buy 1 but i change my mind when i see this item description.

#5 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:16 PM

We are not quite sure how it happened.

Whenever we get a batch of items, I have Richie deal with the initial grunt work of taking an item posting it's values into the template.

I would then proceed to take those items and make sure the modifiers match the ones designed for the sake of consistency.

I don't check an item unless there is something truly off about it, and sadly am not aware of every item off the top of my head.

All I know is, I have issued a fix, it should be 20% reduced after cast delay, NOT ASPD.

#6 nheil02

nheil02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:26 PM

We are not quite sure how it happened.

Whenever we get a batch of items, I have Richie deal with the initial grunt work of taking an item posting it's values into the template.

I would then proceed to take those items and make sure the modifiers match the ones designed for the sake of consistency.

I don't check an item unless there is something truly off about it, and sadly am not aware of every item off the top of my head.

All I know is, I have issued a fix, it should be 20% reduced after cast delay, NOT ASPD.

so it is not ASPD. thanks

well i dont buy it for now until it is fix then... to make sure of.

#7 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:30 PM

The effect is correct right now, delay reduction, they just gotta fix the description

#8 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:37 PM

Tested earlier today and it's cast delay, not aspd. No ninja effect change was made aside from the description so you should still go buy one since it's a great RK weapon.

#9 nheil02

nheil02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:06 PM

thanks guys for testing its effect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users