Swordmans platinum skills Problem - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Swordmans platinum skills Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 VelvetSkye

VelvetSkye

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 03:52 AM

So ive been checking around the forum and i haven't been able to find anything yet, but if this is an already answered question, feel free to leave me a link and close this thread

Ok so its been about 10 years since ive played RO, though i use to play in the very original sacray server back in 2003 for about 5 years playing a full vit crusader.

As of current, im playing again in renewal as a swordman lvl 36/35 going for royal guard for end game, and i was trying to do the quest for my swordies platinum skills (specifically hp recovery while moving) and though ive been able to collect the 200 empty bottles for the quest, so happens that the once upon a time lvl 21 dusties that drop the moth wings i need to finish the quest are no longer lvl 21 but lvl 62, making it utterly impossible for me to actually be able to finish this quest and obtain said skill.

I suppose the question is, is there anyway to bypass this quest (like on some servers with the platinum skills npc) or any other way to complete it without having my brains bashed out by a mob that i cant kill yet (withought reaching lvl 55+~)? 

for future reference, i dount have hundreds of thousands of zeny to by the item off other players as this is my first char and ive only been playing for a day or two, and even if i had, this item seems of very little importance to others so they dont sell it anyway XD ajjajajaja

Edited by VelvetSkye, 05 September 2016 - 04:28 AM.

#2 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1098 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:48 AM

You can automatically get the skill without the quest if you go transcendent.

or if you're online (Chaos server) right now, PM my char Chorvaqueen and I'll give you one.

[edit]

OP PM'd me and I gave them some.

Edited by Chorvaqueen, 05 September 2016 - 05:13 AM.

#3 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:51 AM

I suppose the question is, is there anyway to bypass this quest (like on some servers with the platinum skills npc) or any other way to complete it without having my brains bashed out by a mob that i cant kill yet (withought reaching lvl 55+~)? 

for future reference, i dount have hundreds of thousands of zeny to by the item off other players as this is my first char and ive only been playing for a day or two, and even if i had, this item seems of very little importance to others so they dont sell it anyway XD ajjajajaja

You can always buy it from other people

look for it on ragial

also if you choose path of rebirth after lvl 99 crusader all swordman platinum skills will be automatically learned on high swordman (1st  transcendent class)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users