Any fix for X spammers who f1 farm? - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Any fix for X spammers who f1 farm?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#26 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:39 AM

Surely it's slow, but possible, plus I have not a lot of dmg output with this char. As 514... already said, everyone is free to switch to a different class for farming F1, or just party with someone. Two invokers in a party using back attack are really fast, if players are willing to share some of the monster's loot with party members. 

#27 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:41 AM

Thanks Popcorn !

However, I think people are ranting because invokers can't get SSS in no time by using just a single key. And the problem in your video is that it is kinda slow and unoptimized and in consequence, not really convicing.

At level 76, you would rather farm at Kryos and grab some critical rate for a very affordable price (adding me as friend and get my Home buffes as an exemple ;)) and try to not being hit too often.

#28 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:46 AM

I think being hit when soloing isn't as bad as getting hit in a party of 4. I think if you get hit once in a party of 4 a grade drops or something like that.

#29 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:47 AM

Thanks Popcorn !

However, I think people are ranting because invokers can't get SSS in no time by using just a single key. And the problem in your video is that it is kinda slow and unoptimized and in consequence, not really convicing.

At level 76, you would rather farm at Kryos and grab some critical rate for a very affordable price (adding me as friend and get my Home buffes as an exemple ;)) and try to not being hit too often.

I like to enjoy playing the game, not rushing. That might be the difference in my point of view.

Also this char was the first I started to play on here, so it's rather unoptimized at all. Usually I play in a party with my wife and not alone. Playing alone is rather boring, playing with family or friends is fun.

However, it's intended that purely X-Spamming is no "ability" and so gets no rank.

Compared to the "ancient" Dragonica this is done in no time. I still remember how hard mission maps were when playing Episode 2 of Dragonica. Players these days are used to rush through the game sadly. 

#30 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:49 AM

Remove F7, I bet you it will slow down leveling an incredible amount.

#31 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:55 AM

Remove F7, I bet you it will slow down leveling an incredible amount.

Yea. But I think removing F7 at all would not be an option. Also higher level content needs more to do.

#32 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:42 AM

when i started playing dragonica the game was about using silly skills to kill our foes (summon bruce lee, using a broom, summon a wrestler even turning into michal jacksoon and do the moon walk...) 

Thats why i hate X classes so much cuz they remove the true fun of dragonica using skills even silly ones to kill our foes.

I hope someday the meta swift so we dont see invoker and shamans all the time and maybe  we coud get a  sentinel meta in the future since that never happen before

So there is not nothing wrong about using skills to get rank the true dragon saga was about skills to begin with

Edited by HakannBlast, 21 September 2016 - 11:44 AM.

#33 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:47 AM

I hope someday the meta swift so we dont see invoker and shamans all the time and maybe we coud get a sentinel meta in the future since that never happen before

*cough* Movement Speed / Evade Rate build in BSQ *cough*

#34 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:01 PM

Sentinel works very well pre and post 60 currently in pvp and pve.

Post 60 is where magnets happen and teslas works wonders.

Pre 60 is where you run for your life and manage somewhat. However due to the consumable ban, this may change.

In pve any class can do mission maps or dungeons as long as you upgrade your gear so you can do it with ease, sentinels have a wide variety of skills compared to an invoker so this shouldn't be an issue.

Maybe popcorn can work on the sentinel traps that actually work as written "this skill can not be blocked", as twins can weave through and stuff.

#35 fransniko

fransniko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:30 PM

x spammer fully will need other player to attack (1 will be facing the mobs and the other one as invoker will back attack the mobs for easy rank and faster)

you can use magnet and spark rock but it will waste a lot of mana like 30%-50%.

edit : sadly most of the people won't let Invoker join as a f1 party. (but there are a few of people that care of invoker, so you just need skills how to get rank with those invoker faster)

Edited by fransniko, 21 September 2016 - 01:31 PM.

#36 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:42 PM

x spammer fully will need other player to attack (1 will be facing the mobs and the other one as invoker will back attack the mobs for easy rank and faster)

you can use magnet and spark rock but it will waste a lot of mana like 30%-50%.

edit : sadly most of the people won't let Invoker join as a f1 party. (but there are a few of people that care of invoker, so you just need skills how to get rank with those invoker faster)

Again, then the x-spammers need to learn how to use skills.

Plus I never saw magnet using mana. It uses the awakening bar.

As I said, I play invokers for a long time and I never had any mana problem so far. Even not WITH using skills. 

#37 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:17 PM

*cough* Movement Speed / Evade Rate build in BSQ *cough*

regardless of that The invoker shaman meta is lasting for too long

is time to give other classses spotlight 

And people complain support class need help and got slow clear rofl thats why they supports :Emo_13:

Edited by HakannBlast, 21 September 2016 - 02:19 PM.

#38 UpSyndrome13

UpSyndrome13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Server:Mc Donald's

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:21 PM

I agree with Popcorn. Because even if Clerics were "badly nerfed" I still play Cleric. Just having a hard time adjusting to the changes that were made. Overall, Cleric is still a good class.

And don't let me start talking about how Dragoons used to be OP in both PVE and PVP. Just a quick one though  :Emo_13: Imagine a class you couldn't kill. Even with high damage, you're the one who's getting killed.

#39 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:26 AM

Don't you get it? I get rank when x-spamming. Also classes have skills to be used. Even if they have an X-Attack.

I know skills look good, but they're not only there to look good, they're there to be used.

Case closed.

Well alright, let's rephrase that then. Why would x-spam give essentially no rank? All I hear is use skills, well I don't want to. I chose this class knowing its playstyle, I want to play like that. What reason is there to force people to play some other way? Again it can't be the difficulty thing, or "showing ability", there's not much difference there with pressing a on this stack and b on that. Not to mention using chain lightning to rank. I don't see what anyone'd lose if just x-spam could be used to get that SSS. If you think this is a boring class, well, I doubt not playing it to it's strengths makes it any more fun most of the time.

#40 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:45 AM

Well, if you don't want to use skills you have to live with not getting a rank.

I already said we won't change the calculation for the rank score.

Since there is no further contribution to this topic I lock it now.

Topic locked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users