Plz suggest asssasin gear for new player - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Plz suggest asssasin gear for new player

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 xsefiroth

xsefiroth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • LocationTH
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:58 PM

I just starting play this server for 5 days.I'm already read pined guide for GX .

They wrote very well at the end gear that should have. :p_love:

My stat is str40 agi80 dex50 now. :p_hi:

1.I'm looking for some cheap gear to leveling before came to GX.

I'm not sure about main-off hand that what I should grab it. C.skelworker andre zipper  are look too expensive for me.

Or I should go to katar build?  But element katar look too price too. :sob:

2.I found morrigane set on ragial,It's useful for me  leveling to GX? all set just about 12m that i think I can buy it .

3.Now I have 4element +5vv damascus and other gear is from Eden quest.And some zeny about 4m.

What gear I should looking for next? You can advice me all part since head to acc.

:ani_wow:

Plz don't forget that I'm new player for this server :wah:

4.And last question is, where is  place I can farm zeny for starter.Today I hunt alligator for Ygg1/2 but I feel it not enough to buy some useful gear :p_err:

Sry for my english man

Edited by xsefiroth, 05 September 2016 - 11:47 PM.

#2 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:18 PM

You can hunt for Oridecons:

http://db.irowiki.or.../item-info/984/

They're very much in demand. See link for the list of monsters that drop them.

#3 louisn1234

louisn1234

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:56 AM

Get one teleport clip and heroic backpack to greed in low ti.

#4 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:08 AM

I suggest you go crit build as assassin and sinx, pump more luk status for extra crits also you'd want to equip katar instead because it doubles your crit rate.

Morrigane set is good investment for early levels if you can afford that and it synergize well with katar weapon.

for element katar use crimson katar instead, they're cheaper for common elements (neutral, fire, water, earth, wind) but a bit pricey for shadow and holy elements

you can check the element by right clicking aforementioned equip, but you need to be at least lvl 70 to use that.

you can check ragial for list of seller and its price.

Hope it helps.

for easy zeny you can hunt for phen / vitata for their cards. They're both manageable at your level.

You can find phen in sea tunnel and vitata in ant hell dungeons. If you're VIP subscriber player you can take overlook dungeon quest for free phen card quest rewards.

You can also redeem 8 eden meritbadges for reset/ magical stones, each stone worth 4 to 5 mio zeny.

You can get eden merit badges by clearing set of bounty board quest and report the set altogether or you can also earn it by clearing Turn-In (TI) quest, but TI quest can only be taken if you're level 70 or above.

see link below for reference :

Eden Merit Badges

Bounty Board Quest

Turn-In Quest

Overlook Water Dungeon Quest

Edited by Casval17, 06 September 2016 - 08:28 AM.

#5 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:30 AM

I just starting play this server for 5 days.I'm already read pined guide for GX .

They wrote very well at the end gear that should have. :p_love:

My stat is str40 agi80 dex50 now. :p_hi:

1.I'm looking for some cheap gear to leveling before came to GX.

I'm not sure about main-off hand that what I should grab it. C.skelworker andre zipper  are look too expensive for me.

Or I should go to katar build?  But element katar look too price too. :sob:

2.I found morrigane set on ragial,It's useful for me  leveling to GX? all set just about 12m that i think I can buy it .

3.Now I have 4element +5vv damascus and other gear is from Eden quest.And some zeny about 4m.

What gear I should looking for next? You can advice me all part since head to acc.

:ani_wow:

Plz don't forget that I'm new player for this server :wah:

4.And last question is, where is  place I can farm zeny for starter.Today I hunt alligator for Ygg1/2 but I feel it not enough to buy some useful gear :p_err:

Sry for my english man

1) GO katar build for leveling, very convenient and quick since you can AOE after u become GX

2)  Morriganes set is good but i just used eden gears

http://irowiki.org/w...uipments_Quests

3) use a cheap katar  or a eden katar for now and then switch to Hunter Fly carded krishna when you become a sinX/GX

4) Save you zeny and buy a heroic backpack, its a good gear for GX in general and you can also greed your loots after you kill them. Can also make a alt blacksmith and level him to low TI range so you can use fly wing and greed the loots in low TI. Greed is a skill for blacksmiths, so you dont really need heroic backpack.

#6 xsefiroth

xsefiroth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • LocationTH

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:06 AM

thx for all advice, I'll go katar cri build.and buy morrigane set. :p_hi:

HBP still in plan but look too far now :p_sick:

but i have some concern about refinement , if I just have safe refine on crimson,it's good enough for early leveling[70-100]? :hmm:

#7 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:14 AM

but i have some concern about refinement , if I just have safe refine on crimson,it's good enough for early leveling[70-100]? :hmm:

Dont bother spending safe cert on crimson katars, because there are plenty of supplier for those so you can just hoard common element crimson katars according to your need and just use normal refine methods although there's chance to break the weapon but its cheaper that way.

Crimson katars also one of the current best katar alternatives in terms of cost also on the long run it got extra attack bonus every 10 base level of your character beyond lvl 70, and refine level bonus beside the normal refine bonus (you can read the weapon description)

Safe cert usage is for expensive katar only, also if you want to invest on weapon refine for the long run you can build a mastersmith later and maxed its job level to 70. You will get 10% more success chance compared to npc when refining any kind of weapons and no need to spend refining fees outside the ore itself.

you can read crimson katar review here

#8 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:47 PM

Oh ya forgot about crimson katars they might be better than krishna. I havent used them so cant tell for sure, but in general the crimson katars are good. 

#9 xsefiroth

xsefiroth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • LocationTH

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:17 PM

thx again for helpful advice.  :p_love:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users