Earn Money From Loot - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Earn Money From Loot

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KokoAhye

KokoAhye

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:39 PM

Hii...

i was play Official RO in my country, sadly too much bot there..so im try to play here

Since Im new here.. i would like to ask few question regarding the difference from my country server

1. Is empty Bootle Sellabel?

2. What kind of Loot item that would be sellabe? like Stem, Maneater etc? and where to farm it?

I was barely made 10k and its really hard :D

Sorry for my Poor English..

Would like to take any suggestion here :D

#2 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:04 PM

Hi,

IRo is Ragnarok Online Official Server which is based in US, There's no IP region block or registration limitation here (such as KSSN number prerequisite applied in KRo)

The official language pretty much is english, but you can use your native language if you knew your chat counterpart understand you.

You can find various people from various countries playing iRO, you can check this subforum for foreign language discussion.

You can earn zeny from various sources as starter.

See my first post on this thread for reference to early earning zeny.

If you want to earn zeny from miscellaneous things such as (maneater blossoms, stems, witched starsand, etc) you can read this page. You can learn which monsters dropped the materials by clicking on each items you wished to know.

I suggest you to collect acid bottle, bottle grenade and potions derivatives ingredients if you wish to earn zeny from miscellaneous loots or you can also made them and sell the finish goods instead by build yourself a brewer alchemist or biochemist class.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Casval17, 06 September 2016 - 09:07 PM.

#3 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:34 PM

Hi,

IRo is Ragnarok Online Official Server which is based in US, There's no IP region block or registration limitation here (such as KSSN number prerequisite applied in KRo)

The official language pretty much is english, but you can use your native language if you knew your chat counterpart understand you.

You can find various people from various countries playing iRO, you can check this subforum for foreign language discussion.

If you want to earn zeny from miscellaneous things such as (maneater blossoms, stems, witched starsand, etc) you can read this page. You can learn which monsters dropped the materials by clicking on each items you wished to know.

I suggest you to collect acid bottle, bottle grenade and potions derivatives ingredients if you wish to earn zeny from miscellaneous loots or you can also made them and sell the finish goods instead by build yourself a brewer alchemist or biochemist class.

Hope this helps.

Awesome post.

#4 KokoAhye

KokoAhye

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:41 AM

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Thanks it helps me a lot..

Since there is few differences in the server so i should adapted first, like empty bottle isnt sellabe in official RO in my country

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users