#1 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:03 AM

Ok, so this are few of the ideas to balance more the warlord situation, especially for battlefield, and I want you guys feedback : 

1. Full Swing Slash from 2 second CD to 5 second CD.

2. Terrified Scream from 22 meter range with DNA to 15 meter range with DNA (10 from skill 5 from DNA). Terrifried Scream duration from 17 seconds to 13 seconds.

3. Overbearing Clamor slowness effect removed.

4. Shout of Ferocious Tiger from 48% defense debuff with DNA to 40% defense debuff with DNA (20% and 20%).

5. Charge changed to 6 sec CD and 0.5 stun duration. The DNA for CD has decreased to 5 from 10 (they will spend less DNA to make it 6 sec CD).

Please note this are only ideas and are subject to change, and are not all the WL changes. This are just the skills that needed to be changed first for the class balance.

Edited by Kazara, 12 September 2016 - 08:00 AM.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:48 AM

Off topic : Berserker Reckless Attack changed to 30 second CD and 1 minute duration. The defense debuff increased to -600 defense at max level.

#3 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:56 AM

Let the cry... I mean discussion begin

Edited by dvchel, 09 September 2016 - 10:01 AM.

#4 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 09 September 2016 - 10:44 AM

Ok, so this are few of the ideas to balance more the warlord situation, especially for battlefield, and I want you guys feedback : 

2. Terrified Scream from 22 meter range with DNA to 15 meter range with DNA (10 from skill 5 from DNA). Terrifried Scream duration from 17 seconds to 13 seconds. shuld be 10sec

4. Shout of Ferocious Tiger from 48% defense debuff with DNA to 40% defense debuff with DNA (20% and 20%). max debuff should be -20%

5. Charge changed to 6 sec CD and 0.5 stun duration. 7sec might be better

Please note this are only ideas and are subject to change, and are not all the WL changes. This are just the skills that needed to be changed first for the class balance.

#5 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 09 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

Off topic : Berserker Reckless Attack changed to 30 second CD and 1 minute duration. The defense debuff increased to -600 defense at max level.

+1

#6 werschon

werschon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationDreamland
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:51 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Kazara - i think, you will not longer live :lol: :lol: :lol: - thats not a good idea - WL is atm not so the OP :rolleyes:  (and yes, i love smilies :gg: )

#7 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 September 2016 - 12:56 PM

@BioElesis
10 seconds was suggested originally
I propose 13. Bind is not as deadly as sleep or Terms of Service both last longer and are casted at a range.

Do not agree on max 20% debuff, that is barely anything.
40% is very nice

7 seconds is too long, it destroys their mobility

#8 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 September 2016 - 01:29 PM

Ye there is much discussion for Terrified Scream duration...My original idea was 11 seconds but then I had to agree with ElfLord to 13. Why? Well, you can never be sure if a change is going to be 100% perfect until it is actually in game. That's why going to 13 seconds is more safe, so we can test in game and if still too OP we can adjust it to less seconds. Don't want to overnerf without knowing well the impact it may have in a real FOC. We are always open to suggestions and if more players think 13 seconds is still absolutely insane, we can start with 10-11 seconds.

Edited by Kazara, 09 September 2016 - 01:30 PM.

#9 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:03 PM

That was not ur idea >< plagiator xD

#10 blankname1234

blankname1234

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:40 AM

is this thread intended to balance WL or just to nerf it? because there are some skills such as art of war and warlords grip that are useless

also terrorified screams description says -5% success chance per lvl, but in fact it seems like -0%/lvl

#11 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:25 AM

is this thread intended to balance WL or just to nerf it? because there are some skills such as art of war and warlords grip that are useless

also terrorified screams description says -5% success chance per lvl, but in fact it seems like -0%/lvl

I know there are some skills that need to be buffed like Warlord's Grip. This changes deal with the broken skills mainly. There will be more changes to buff those skills, but as now is more important to change the ones that most players complain of.

Edited by Kazara, 10 September 2016 - 02:26 AM.

#12 NanbangEnjinieo

NanbangEnjinieo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:28 AM

I think there is no sense to increase the cooldown of Full Swing Slash. With everything else I agree.

#13 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 04:19 AM

slash damage is kinda puny. only agree to 5 sec if damage is increased to slayer WITH DNA.

75% of warrior first dna are completely useless.

titan strike

final wrath

fighting will

terror

moderated slayer

- mastery dna should be worth maxing atm they are not.

Attack Strength with DNA*

+70 +80 +88 +100 +112 +124 +138 +152 +166

+182

-str dash change to .1-1 sec increase in stun duration.

-potens dash change to 6.8 sec 5 DNA !!!!

-iron physique should start at 25 attack lvl @ 1.  dna should be the same as courage.

-art of war to MP gained on hit. the whole idea of art of war is to sustain the battle for longer. theres solution ^^^ . the more enemies attacking the more mp gained.

WARLORD"S GRIPE....wtf u get courage amount of damage for free as a warrior so what the hell.... bugle of carnage with dna damage amounts is more on par with that kind of downside.

im honestly sick and tired of seeing the half arsery in these skill balances. incomplete descriptions, skill attribute left out. fukin cuneiform. simply put its time to get it done and do it right or there is 0 point coming back to this fotm trash bin of a game. BTW ALL of the damage increases i suggested wont mean jack -_- in pvp on cap defense. ^

dont forget to add the nerfs in op

ALL DASH SHOULD BE 5 DNA for cd.

Edited by sonemere, 10 September 2016 - 04:27 AM.

#14 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 September 2016 - 04:32 AM

I told Helium he should change almost ALL DNAs and do them one per time, they are too random and -_- up...but won't happen for sure.

And yep, skill damage don't matter that much (I really would like that formula changed too so skill damage worth more, but that's for future).

Oh and for berserker, I'll make sure Sonic Boom Slash from Season 1 will be back with his awesome animation (and ofc much stronger X'D)!

#15 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 05:32 AM

Warlord really isn't an OP class anymore and has been overshadowed by others. The main tool at it's disposal remains Overbearing Clamor. On just those 5 points here is what I think.

Looks good. It will change Warlord from twirling constantly and focusing all their DNA on Full Swing Slash. It will also force them to spend points on other attack skills again.

2. Terrified Scream from 22 meter range with DNA to 15 meter range with DNA (10 from skill 5 from DNA). Terrifried Scream duration from 17 seconds to 13 seconds.
The change really won't have an impact on WL. Most targets are hit within a 15m range. 13 seconds typically is enough time to kill off all the opponents caught in it. I think the duration of Terrified Scream should be constant instead of climbing with level. By making the effects grow, it makes the skill useless most of the growth period.

Good change. It removed the usefulness of Terrified Scream where you would contemplate even investing in the skill. The silence effect is the catastrophic component

4. Shout of Ferocious Tiger from 48% defense debuff with DNA to 40% defense debuff with DNA (20% and 20%).
Bad change. By the nature of physical defense in the game, the debuff must be large to be effective. Since its a logarithmic function, a 48% debuff changes the damage reduction from 80% to 70%. For Defender type classes, Shout of Ferocious Tiger may not do anything at all as they would still have more than 2300 defense.

5. Charge changed to 6 sec CD and 0.5 stun duration.
This would only be a good change if the DNA for this was reduced from 10 to 5. The DNA investment makes it difficult to go with the 2 sec CD on charge. You could use those 5 DNA somewhere else.

#16 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 September 2016 - 05:48 AM

Bad change. By the nature of physical defense in the game, the debuff must be large to be effective. Since its a logarithmic function, a 48% debuff changes the damage reduction from 80% to 70%. For Defender type classes, Shout of Ferocious Tiger may not do anything at all as they would still have more than 2300 defense.

First of all thank you for the feedback.

About Shout of Ferocious Tiger, reduced it to 40% because we plan to make most of the defense buffs % based (such as protector and radi defense buffs). Those buffs let any caster get much over defense cap easily, so having those changed to % will have a big impact on casters defense, especially in battlefield.

Edited by Kazara, 10 September 2016 - 05:49 AM.

#17 blankname1234

blankname1234

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:27 AM

well, now that FSS wont be as spammable as before, how about changing warlords grip from +1.0 to -1.0 attack speed? this would allow WLs to go AA (more variety in gameplay styles)

#18 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:27 AM

well, now that FSS wont be as spammable as before, how about changing warlords grip from +1.0 to -1.0 attack speed? this would allow WLs to go AA (more variety in gameplay styles)

Warlords are not AA toons

#19 blankname1234

blankname1234

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:37 AM

Warlords are not AA toons

because they are the only physical class that lacks 1.0 attack speed

#20 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:45 AM

AA would not be that great for a Warlord as they would not compete in AA verse a Berserker. Warlords hold 2 key advantages over a Berserker. 1) Area of effect buff/debuffs. 2) Area of effect skill attacks. If they made melee attacks area of attack then I think it would be plausible, otherwise there would not be much point in going Warlord AA over Berserker AA.

#21 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 09:55 AM

because they are the only physical class that lacks 1.0 attack speed

No
Because warlord is a skill scammer class
Want AA go zerk

#22 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:51 AM

Lol WL its op?how many kills wl have in foc? Remove wl def debuff and wl will hit 2k on cap lol awesome.....anyway every skill that is good gonna get nerfed thats nice.
Just a question for CR Kazar,why dominator didnt get nerfed?what you did with your class?you just buff it lol but lets see how many ppl will change job after this its gonna be funny xD

#23 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:35 PM

Any way to make abilities have different effects on mobs than on players ?

Some skills definitly need change for PvP but could hurt PvE. If for example - Shout of Ferocious Tiger - when casted have X effect on monster and Y effect on players it would be much easier to balance certain classes.

#24 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:16 PM

charge ... 1 sec duration cz 0.5 is Bs specially if u get delay/lag ... i mean ... the time it takes to dash to the target is 0.5 sec lol and at least 0.5 sec to do the next skill that's 1 sec plz consider ppl who are not sitting in server's room or it's neighbor -_-  

#25 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:24 PM

You all should be ashamed, especially Kazara.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users