Warlord Balance Changes - Page 2 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Warlord Balance Changes

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#26 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:30 PM

Lol WL its op?how many kills wl have in foc? Remove wl def debuff and wl will hit 2k on cap lol awesome.....anyway every skill that is good gonna get nerfed thats nice.
Just a question for CR Kazar,why dominator didnt get nerfed?what you did with your class?you just buff it lol but lets see how many ppl will change job after this its gonna be funny xD

Warlord is op
No warlord hits 2k on cap with real gear
Most hit 3k+ and that's without debuff
Stop spouting nonsense
Discussion over.
Qqing about not nerfing op warlord. Pfft disgusting

#27 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:55 PM

Why dominator didn't get nerfed haha, what was there to nerf? It had almost nothing that you could nerf since it was weak as hell. And still now dominator isn't that strong and there are very few around. And WL is one of the strongest classes in battlefield atm, I don't need to say it, anyone that join some battlefield can definitely say WL is OP.

#28 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:57 PM

Warlord is op
No warlord hits 2k on cap with real gear
Most hit 3k+ and that's without debuff
Stop spouting nonsense
Discussion over.
Qqing about not nerfing op warlord. Pfft disgusting

Show me a wl that hit 3k+ without buff pl illdo anything to see that loooooool on cap as we talking

Edited by jebac098, 10 September 2016 - 01:58 PM.

#29 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:58 PM

Maybe you wanted to nerf domi pets that hit 50 and die 3 hitted? (and still does) Or maybe the accuracy debuff? Or summon heal? Hahahaha please tell me ^^

And ReqBugKiller you want other classes nerfed but when it's about a class that can totally -_- a team just by pressing 2 buttons is all ok because it is your main right?^^

Edited by Kazara, 10 September 2016 - 02:06 PM.

#30 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:07 PM

Show me a wl that hit 3k+ without buff pl illdo anything to see that loooooool on cap as we talking

Yemin
Ticher
Playboytom

#31 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:11 PM

Yemin
Ticher
Playboytom

3k+ without a debuff on cap def 3.6k or w.e it is lol thething you just saying its full of crap......its not right go and test is again,or try to play wl before you trying to change or "balance" the class

#32 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:40 PM

3k+ without a debuff on cap def 3.6k or w.e it is lol thething you just saying its full of crap......its not right go and test is again,or try to play wl before you trying to change or "balance" the class

MY prot that is made for heals and is using crap enchants and 1 hand bludgeon is doing 2k on cap
So what kind of moronic nonsense are you posting?
How I love clueless players

#33 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:52 PM

MY prot that is made for heals and is using crap enchants and 1 hand bludgeon is doing 2k on cap
So what kind of moronic nonsense are you posting?
How I love clueless players

Plshow me 3k+ on cap with wl without debuff or dont talk about class you dont play,cuz you talking a lot of -_- about class you never played....

#34 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:59 PM

Plshow me 3k+ on cap with wl without debuff or dont talk about class you dont play,cuz you talking a lot of -_- about class you never played....

I've never played wl?
Interesting.
And sure will do in a bit.
While you wait
Go to trifri page and look at the player selling an
80k hp warlord with 3.6k scad
Now combine that with a 17 second bind, hush, stun lock, fear.
Yeah...no that's not op

#35 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9
  • Server:Valdes/Trifri

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:35 PM

Ok, so this are few of the ideas to balance more the warlord situation, especially for battlefield, and I want you guys feedback : 

1. Full Swing Slash from 2 second CD to 5 second CD.

2. Terrified Scream from 22 meter range with DNA to 15 meter range with DNA (10 from skill 5 from DNA). Terrifried Scream duration from 17 seconds to 13 seconds.
3. Overbearing Clamor slowness effect removed.

4. Shout of Ferocious Tiger from 48% defense debuff with DNA to 40% defense debuff with DNA (20% and 20%).

5. Charge changed to 6 sec CD and 0.5 stun duration.

Please note this are only ideas and are subject to change, and are not all the WL changes. This are just the skills that needed to be changed first for the class balance.

All of WL crowd control skills deserve 10 sec +  CD   , especially Charge 

#36 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:13 PM

+30 whine does not count. + 30 opinions are moot.....i spent 15 min with my suggestion re-balance warlord and warrior to a decent respectable place. i hope its considered because both warrior and warlord need help from ppl that are not +30.

off topic beserker fix...

blood rage can leech physical damage amount. cannot leech heal amount. heal amount is turned into heal totem HOT with current heal values. they will get more heal amount from a decent duration heal over time but no beserker can heal&leech 9k damages. ^^^

HP Continuous Recovery

464/2 484/2 512/2 548/2 592/2 636/2 684/2 736/2 792/2 841/2

Edited by sonemere, 10 September 2016 - 08:25 PM.

#37 xCervantez

xCervantez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:14 PM

I've never played wl?
Interesting.
While you wait
Yeah...no that's not op

lul, 80k HP and 3.6k scad? Never seen that in trifri page tho.

Even the OPest sin with cad/scad buff will have a hard time getting those 3.6 critical additional damage. You are dreaming.

What I don't understand is why the f-ck is Kazara a CR for Domi trying to suggest what's best for WL? GTFO dude. Do your job not the others CR job.

#38 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:55 PM

I've never played wl?
Interesting.
While you wait
Yeah...no that's not op

Ohh man that guy its a joke did you even check what his saying? Wl with lvl 90 set full of voxy rage(str=cad) 3.6k scad?hahahah 80k hp oke but 4k def with lvl 90 armor that def sux so bad and he did t put scales yeah i wanna sell mistyc 100k hp 10k scad GL.....

#39 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 September 2016 - 12:15 AM

I am not a CR for dominator, all current CRs are CRs for all classes and game in general xCervantez.

I just listen to what community wants and suggest based on that, my experience in battlefields and other CRs opinion.

If you wanna do something xCervantez, instead of crying, write your opinion on why this pathetically OP CC skills shouldn't be nerfed. I'll be happy to look at it, laugh at it, and reply it. Thank you.

Edited by Kazara, 11 September 2016 - 12:24 AM.

#40 Gelbair

Gelbair

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:38 AM

CRs arnt special tbh nothing will change stop trying to make it happen cuz it wont happen also the most useless thing is to be cr no offence ;) they dont give 2 -_-s about your opinions and when the opinion is this stupid then yea you get me...

#41 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:43 AM

Gelbair things have changed since you were CR. GM listen to our ideas much more...just look at soul hunter changes, red xeons compounds, atmas dropping in PD and some more...all representative ideas. So yeah, this ideas are not a joke and they won't be ignored ^^

#42 Gelbair

Gelbair

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:45 AM

Talking about skills lol

#43 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:52 AM

Talking about skills lol

Oh yep it's incredible some WL are crying for this changes. Yet they don't explain why a 22 meters insta aoe root 17 sec duration isn't OP, they prefer say "CRs are wrong". Well, that's because they know it's OP. They just wanna keep their OP skills ^^

Edited by Kazara, 11 September 2016 - 01:53 AM.

#44 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:02 AM

Good changes!

I would remove the stun effect on "charge" completely - but it goes into the right direction.

Let me explain why...

"Charge" and all "dashes" for "Mele" Classes are a main Problem for the balance and Role Play Aspect in general.

A Mele Class should feel the disadvantage when he is facing a Casters or Long Range Class.

It`s his struggle to get close , he should feel the need to think about how to engage and not only right jump into it.

Actually its more like jumping into the Enemy at first Sight. That can`t be a healthy Concept.

A Warlord or Berserker should be the biggest threat close by. Caster should feel the need to slow , halt , stun him from the distance.

But when he is close, the Caster should be at disadvantage clearly.

All this belongs to the old Class Concept. when Tanks had to run in front to make the Enemy Move. To catch the Attention

when meanwhile , defiler or Mele Class sneak around.

Today it`s who first dashes or have more dashes wins. 

Sadly not many People can see the Beauty or Elegance in the Old Concept. 

The actual Devs. made everyone simply into a Killer by himself. We are all only DMG Dealer now.

In the Past you needed Team play.... why it is common sense to think a Warlord should be able to silence and debuff and than do enough DMG to kill everyone in 1 whoop?

Ridicules , learn team play , if you want to execute only , play Assassin or Berserker, or for long range Ranger , SR.

Warlords are preparer, the whole ally team profits from the debuffs on the enemy team.

We have to bring back the balance which means "preparing" kills for the other , what is also called "strategies".

And not only Dash -> Kill ^^

So we might see "fun" on the Battlefields again and not only "Egos" and E-peen.

Edited by SandySandman, 11 September 2016 - 05:55 AM.

#45 blankname1234

blankname1234

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:14 AM

Terrifried Scream duration from 17 seconds to 13 seconds.

i hope it wont be changed to 3 sec at lvl 1... im sick of skills that are utterly useless at low lvl. because not everybody is lvl 90, you know?

how about 8-9-9-10-10-11-11-12-12-13?

#46 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:36 AM

i hope it wont be changed to 3 sec at lvl 1... im sick of skills that are utterly useless at low lvl. because not everybody is lvl 90, you know?

how about 8-9-9-10-10-11-11-12-12-13?

I never said the duration per single level, but definitely going to add a similar duration per level on the slack suggestion (I didn't mention there the duration per level, totally forgot). Thank you for reminding me.

#47 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Hamerine

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:23 AM

3. Overbearing Clamor slowness effect removed.

Check this 

Overbearing Clamor- field skill (totem,trap ) plpls can evade  and wl need know the right time to use no only spam butons (similar SR silence trap )

#48 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:16 AM

both scream and clamor need 2 sec cast time. ^^^ huge disadvantage added and can be interrupted. then the duration can be bumped up 2-4 more seconds from 13 sec nerf. ^

Edited by sonemere, 11 September 2016 - 05:18 AM.

#49 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:52 AM

90% players in this game - Mages. If u nerf WL requiem die. No one play in this s h i t where 100% win mages.

#50 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:55 AM

You all should be ashamed, especially Kazara.

OOPPP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users