Warlord Balance Changes - Page 3 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Warlord Balance Changes

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#51 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:15 AM

We hear you reqbugkiller. And you have a Point there. 

The Problem this Game has with Balance , don`t come from skills alone.

We talked about this Years ago, it was crafted mainly from Items.

And many other Factors as well...like Mana Resources , Scad, Inflation of Battlefield Mechanics like Dots and Attack Speed.

It was fed over the Years. 

So why you are blaming the new People, who are willing to fix this crap-o-pola?

The recent 2-3 Years made this Problem this big. Not the now a Days changes.

If you are an old Player you should know better.

So if you are still playing , go apply yourself as a CR, give em some help.

This can just the beginning, nearly all Classes are in need for some serious help.

Regarding balance and play fun.

Edited by SandySandman, 11 September 2016 - 09:31 AM.

#52 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:46 AM

Interesting
So your stupid arguments for not nerfing warlord are that no one will play it.
Ok, I'll bite.
How does nerfing the duration of terrifying scream affect warlords ability to deal damage or kill? It does not. It only balances for party situations. Which is the goal.
And, that's about it. That's the only significant nerf for warlord.
Increasing cd for full swing is not exactly a nerf.
Removing slow from hush is again for party Balance.
Andddd...dash? 1 second more cd and .5 less stun simply removes the perma stun nonsense.
Not sure what argument any of you have for not doing any of this.
You have literally provided no reasoning for not doing this minor nerf.
As such until I see an actual argument, I will ignore all of your nonsense

#53 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:50 AM

Also,
Stop this nonsense with CR. There are no CR's
That was by far one of the dumbest things to ever be done. Choosing players who only play one class to be reps for that class by a popularity contest.
Holy crap. What a disaster. Every single one of them started suggesting how to make their class the God class.
And of course nothing was done. Surprise surprise.
Sticking 20+ people in a chat and seeing if they can agree on something hahaha.

#54 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:24 AM

Def debuff on wl not gonna help him kill also? Since they will nerf it? And still waiting to see a wl that hit 3k+ without debuff,terrifyin its pointless with prot in enemy party,cuz prot can remove it every fwe sec,0.5 sec on charge will not even give ypu a time to move from enemy that have a short range stun(4m) if im not wrong,but maybe i.wron we will see if it happen

#55 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:59 AM

I'm sorry are you bitching about 8% defense debuff nerf?
Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
And also lol, yup prot can remove it. Then why have a duration at all? Might as well be 0.
So, that's 0 for 2.
And lol wait what, you are supposed to be able to dash run dash run dash run? Is that the game play you are suggesting?
Yup .5 duration will stop that and you won't be able to run far enough to get back into dash rangr

#56 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:15 AM

The 0.5 sec stun achieves the same end as the 1.0 sec stun. It makes the WLs next skill activation first to go off. It could be a 0.1 sec stun and accomplish the same thing with how the timing structure works in Requiem. You charge and while in the charge activate a second skill. The second skill you use something like Land Tremor, Overbearing Clamor, or Terrified Scream depending on your opponents. It doesn't matter what happens next since they are now setup to be dealt with.

Personally I would like most if not all stuns to be removed from the game. Stuns less than 1 second are fine with me as they act more as interrupts. For the full effect of a stun for longer durations it should be something built upon. That being no movement, no skill attack, no auto attack, and no healing should be separate effects not all in the same attack.

#57 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:16 AM

The 0.5 sec stun achieves the same end as the 1.0 sec stun. It makes the WLs next skill activation first to go off. It could be a 0.1 sec stun and accomplish the same thing with how the timing structure works in Requiem. You charge and while in the charge activate a second skill. The second skill you use something like Land Tremor, Overbearing Clamor, or Terrified Scream depending on your opponents. It doesn't matter what happens next since they are now setup to be dealt with.

Personally I would like most if not all stuns to be removed from the game. Stuns less than 1 second are fine with me as they act more as interrupts. For the full effect of a stun for longer durations it should be something built upon. That being no movement, no skill attack, no auto attack, and no healing should be separate effects not all in the same attack.

#58 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:52 AM

I'm sorry are you bitching about 8% defense debuff nerf?
Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
And also lol, yup prot can remove it. Then why have a duration at all? Might as well be 0.
So, that's 0 for 2.
And lol wait what, you are supposed to be able to dash run dash run dash run? Is that the game play you are suggesting?
Yup .5 duration will stop that and you won't be able to run far enough to get back into dash rangr

Prot can remove it and why to have duration at all? Then why change it lol same point,dash run dash rundash run?yeah you never played wl so pl.....

#59 Hyposonic

Hyposonic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:The One And Only

Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:16 PM

Well, with a lot of these changes we won't understand the full effect until changes are made. My personal opinion is that with the WL nerfs, caster classes may get more out of control, but as I said, we'll wait and see.

I never really thought, as a WL, that we were managing perma stun. as soon as a WL gets sticky, stun or sleeped they're dead. In battlefield if there is no sustain healers WLs just die. Most of the time we have higher death score then kill score but our ability to create team kills made up for that.

Changing the cooldown on fullswing is stupid. All casters have a lighting bolt or a fireball that they can just spam every sec. The casting animation takes the current cooldown time from one skill to another. This is how we chain skills from fullswing to blood carnival back to fullswing. it's hard enough as it is to max contrib as a WL and your suggesting nerfing our pew pew? I just don't get that. 

Suppose I can live with the suggested changes on terrifying scream, I'll just have to be smarter about using it I suppose. 

Fix a lot of the pointless skills please and DNA. Give us some variety within class. Maybe chuck in a shield related skill because we can be tanks. Up the aggro on WLs aggro attack because it's difficult to hold aggro sometimes. OP Mystics be stealing my pve role. I'm rambling at this point. The last thing I'll say is that devs better be able to roll back any nerfs that fail or I will cry. =(

#60 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 September 2016 - 09:04 PM

Every class die once they get stunned or sleep with the only difference that WL has a lot of hp compared to the average -_-

Full Swing Slash is your pew pew? Didn't know pew pews are super wide AOEs.

And yes, the so called useless skills would obviously get improved in the future.

Edited by Kazara, 11 September 2016 - 09:09 PM.

#61 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:57 AM

Interesting
So your stupid arguments for not nerfing warlord are that no one will play it.

I have 1 argument, and it is indestructible.

If the profession is not enough kills, it should a lot of control, if the profession is little control she needs a lot of killing.
Now WL is balanced. They kill small, but well-controlled magicians crowd.
It is the only force that does not give the game 100% will turn into a gunfight magicians.
Do not you dare touch a single skill in the WL.

PS I apologize for on Google Translate

#62 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:10 AM

How does nerfing the duration of terrifying scream affect warlords ability to deal damage or kill?

In terrifing scream WL use AOE. No control = no kill.
Increasing cd for full swing is not exactly a nerf.

Yes its nerf. All mages damage 8 targets every 1 sec for 15-25 sec. WL use full swing 1 time in 2 sec.
Andddd...dash? 1 second more cd and .5 less stun simply removes the perma stun nonsense.

WL hawe 2 stun 1+1 sec. All mages have 11-14 sec sleep/trap control.
You have literally provided no reasoning for not doing this minor nerf.

WL no need minor nerf.
As such until I see an actual argument, I will ignore all of your nonsense

U not in group of class representative and u must go away and not talk about it.

Edited by reqbugkiller, 12 September 2016 - 01:11 AM.

#63 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:19 AM

If you are an old Player you should know better.

So if you are still playing , go apply yourself as a CR, give em some help.

This can just the beginning, nearly all Classes are in need for some serious help.

I was 3 years in the team of testers on the Russian server I made up hundreds and hundreds of bug reports.
I know how it works, there are always those who want to kill one class and to raise their.

Now here comes the same thing, in the team there are children who want to just kill all of their profession. While Kasara/Elflord (its the same man or friends) not be removed from this team, I do not offer help.

#64 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:00 AM

We have too a russian that was in the team of testers and he totally agree with changes and said that most russian community agreed too.

ElfLord is in the representative group too, and even if he wasn't, you can't tell him to shut up, he is one of the best players in game and one of the most helpful CR.

#65 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:07 AM

We have too a russian that was in the team of testers and he totally agree with changes and said that most russian community agreed too.

ElfLord is in the representative group too, and even if he wasn't, you can't tell him to shut up, he is one of the best players in game and one of the most helpful CR.

I didn't agreed with dash  :wink:

Edited by dvchel, 12 September 2016 - 04:44 AM.

#66 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:18 AM

I didn't agreed with dash and debuff  :wink:

You are such a marmotta, you also wanted to change full swing slash to 10 seconds  :wink:

Edited by Kazara, 12 September 2016 - 03:19 AM.

#67 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:20 AM

U kill profession - Dominator. U kill profession - Protector. Now u want kill - WL.

You and your friend - the worst that could happen with the game.

You're getting into an area where you do not understand anything.
You - Dominator, Zello - Radiant.
You can not get in to WL, or to other professions where you have your knowledge are zero.

That's all I want to tell you, you can continue to kill the game. Good luck.

#68 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:38 AM

U kill profession - Dominator. U kill profession - Protector. Now u want kill - WL.

You and your friend - the worst that could happen with the game.

You're getting into an area where you do not understand anything.
You - Dominator, Zello - Radiant.
You can not get in to WL, or to other professions where you have your knowledge are zero.

That's all I want to tell you, you can continue to kill the game. Good luck.

We play more classes and we know them very well. This changes comes from the community. Even Helium know that Warlord is way too OP because everytime players complain about his CC skills. Many of the players even said this changes were too soft.

Do you at least know me in game? I really don't think so.

This game is getting better and better in every update. The classes are getting much more balanced even if slowly.

Again, when it's about nerfing other classes you are always the first to talk, when it's about nerfing your main class you start cry?

The one that shouldn't have a word here is you since you are totally narrow minded "domi should only have summons". Ye sure, that's why the few domis around were happy of the changes and we start see some more.

Edited by Kazara, 12 September 2016 - 05:14 AM.

#69 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:41 AM

wv60es.jpg

#70 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:46 AM

We play more classes and we know them very well.

Do you?lol 2nd cr said wl can hit 3k+ without debuff(on cap ofc)and ypu telling me you 2 know rest of the classes very well?lol thats funny

Edited by jebac098, 12 September 2016 - 03:46 AM.

#71 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:51 AM

You are such a marmotta, you also wanted to change full swing slash to 10 seconds  :wink:

Yep, to force them learn other atck skills.

#72 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:54 AM

Hey all, i am not a Warlord but i will! give my opinion

Firstly i see alot of drama queens who are crying the class will be ruined, where in actual fact this is a suggested balance, ok its right you can say this balance will ruin the class but when you make such a statement say why, why a skill shouldnt be changed, why it is unfair, why it makes warlord less competitive.

These suggestions have been posted here so all people, especially Warlords can have there opinions, nothing has been confirmed, this topic has been posted in facebook and vk site to draw more attention, all opinions i am sure will be looked at by Helium but by getting mad without giving a solid reason wont help anything.

As an active player in FoC, the actual impact a Warlord has on that team is on a different scale to any other class, i have saw many times how a Warlord alone can turn around a team, also if any class is dueling a warlord with equal gear 1 v 1, it is very likely that Warlord will win every time, they lose to only commie maybe? or im wrong?

If this was about radiant and they wanted to change something i disagreed with i will give 101 reasons and more why they are wrong to do so.

#73 SergeyZ06

SergeyZ06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:57 AM

Hello everyone

I play Commander and I always envy WL's -48% def debuff 
These guys don't need a lot of SCAD, just use one skill and target lost a half of def

May be realy make it -40% def on cap lvl skill ?
And nothing more is not necessary to touch

#74 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:07 AM

ReqBugKiller you are such a nub, you posted a video few days after the week started and hide the parts where WL had an incredible high win rate.

Also you base the changes on last week and current week battlefield leaderboard? wow....

You posted a battlefield where playboytom done 5 kills 5 deaths, again the problem are not kills...anyway this are the true scores of playboytom WL :

Warlord.jpg

Edited by Kazara, 12 September 2016 - 07:09 AM.

#75 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:09 AM

Again seems you are disperately looking to don't get those skills nerfed like defilers wanted to keep AoC hitting twice...

Yet you commented on nerfing defilers in all ways even with your pathetic WL. Congratz, you are really a -_- head.

Edited by Kazara, 12 September 2016 - 04:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users