Good Morning 9-12-2016 - Page 10 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Morning 9-12-2016

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
294 replies to this topic

#226 bunnyband

bunnyband

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:55 PM

Wow so many new players giving their opinions over here. Guess I'll have to chip in as well. 

Whats wrong with the event? Im new and based on the table Campitor posted, do I not get better chances on Enriched Elunium/Oridecon on +4-+10? The normal rates seem lower? And I dont mind paying for the server either, if I dont have a gear, I'll grab one from the kafra store or I'll try refining some other EQ to +20 then. 

I recently spent in excess of 200 hours into the game, TO ME, it is comparable to a triple-A rated game that may cost USD$60 or more. Furthermore, this server has got GMs CMs, and other physical hardware resources to maintain. I for one don't mind supporting it, its just an event guys. Don't need to argue and be so harsh towards those that put in the hard work into ensuring we have updated content every now and then. 

At least let Campitor analyze the log and determine if the RNG is really unbalanced, then allow him to make a statement? After all its coming from kRO, isn't it? 

Im probably going to get alot of hate, but as a new player I felt like I have the obligation to voice my opinion. As from my point of view, I seem to notice that the game revolves around the forums only, whereby most participants are the veterans. 

so you as a new player, do u know how good is our ticket system? banning and wiping your acc without any reason and GMs wont do anything about it? Server is lag, bots everywhere.
You hav experienced nothing

Edited by bunnyband, 12 September 2016 - 08:55 PM.

#227 nheil02

nheil02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:55 PM

can we now move on to the next level? We still miss lots of good stuff that kRO have... (i wish i can login into kRO and play with them)

#228 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:58 PM

As a non owner of any kind of +10 gear I already feel offended.  They practically left newbies and players still working on their gears in the dust.

Much more that non owners of +10 equips should support this event. This is not a 1 time event as Camp said, atmost 2 times a year. If not now, then maybe 6 months later, something we have to look forward to if we are not a owner of a +10 equips. If this gets rejected now, we wont expect it when time comes we have those gears

#229 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:02 PM

Wow so many new players giving their opinions over here. Guess I'll have to chip in as well. 

Ok...so you're new. I'll tell you what's wrong.

The refine rates for HD Ores only kick in after +10, below that they are the same normal rates.

Enriched Ores get better rates true.  The point is this: Enriched Ore BREAKS the item on failure, whereas HD ore only DEGRADES.

We have an event called Enriched Hammer where we can go from +7 to +9 without risk of breaking the item. No one in their right mind would try to +9 something, let alone +10 it with HD ores because their success rate is so low you spend way more in the end.

You could try your chances using the Enriched, buffed up rates for the event but what if your gear breaks? Are you willing to keep spending on a new one to keep trying? What if you don't have enough money to do so? What if you only have one, and only one of an item? Will you risk it to be destroyed?

You could try to use HD Ores then, but as someone stated above, you pay geometrically more because they don't have event rates until way up the upgrade ladder.

That pal, is the problem regarding new players or not-so-new players that don't have +10 gears yet.  They don't really benefit as much as the people who do have +10 and up gears.

I mean if you have the money, then go for it. It's yours, you worked hard for it and you deserve to spend it as you see fit. But some players can't be so liberal with their money for a lot of different reasons.

Finally don't even try to guide yourself regarding a player's antiquity by the forum posts.  There are new players who spend more time in forums than ingame, and conversely, there are players who have been playing iRO for years and barely come to the forums.

#230 mark0707

mark0707

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:08 PM

new players equips +4 to +7 need cert, +9 to 10 need cert... 

and then

veteran players with +10 and above, no need for cert all the way +20.only 1 degrade with 35% chance.

new players are -_-...

#231 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:13 PM

Much more that non owners of +10 equips should support this event. This is not a 1 time event as Camp said, atmost 2 times a year. If not now, then maybe 6 months later, something we have to look forward to if we are not a owner of a +10 equips. If this gets rejected now, we wont expect it when time comes we have those gears

The problem is we can't benefit from it as the others on the get go....they're practically saying 'Spend on Enriched Ores like crazy when Enriched Hammer comes, then spend like crazy in HD ores or Safe to 10 certs and then you will be able to benefit from this kind of Upgrade Event'.

IF they give buffed up rates for HD ores for upgrade stages below +10 to include people who don't own a +10 I'll be happy. The fact that a part of the playerbase got virtually excluded unless they ended spending more is what made me angry.

#232 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:20 PM

The shield or the refine event? Because everyone is pretty a-okay with the shield.

The refine event is pretty much a middle finger to some people though.

The shield is OP af... if they revoke the event and just make it Enriched Hammer + this Shield, I'll have to applaud them. Well played, WP, well played...

EDIT1: Ash, how much is the price for your upgrading services. XD

EDIT2: Just had to add this to my reply:

Honestly I'd be up for enriched, +10 certs directly for KP and zeny free MRS hammer again at this point. Anything aside from... this thing.

I'd also be happy with this... and this is how applied human psychology works. XD

EDIT3: I just wanted to safely +10 my sole KVM Weapon... and safely +9 my Temp Int RM and my FAW of Intellectual.. WP no baka!!! :sob:

EDIT4: Isn't KVM weapon's OP effect capped at +14? Just a noob question. I know that the bonus ATK/MATK/Variance will add to the damage, but doesn't the worse of it end at +14?

Edited by Kusanagisama, 12 September 2016 - 09:28 PM.

#233 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:21 PM

After testing, this event really isn't that OP, I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for putting it in, I finally am spending my zeny on stuff. c: (not sarcasm)

#234 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:23 PM

The problem is we can't benefit from it as the others on the get go....they're practically saying 'Spend on Enriched Ores like crazy when Enriched Hammer comes, then spend like crazy in HD ores or Safe to 10 certs and then you will be able to benefit from this kind of Upgrade Event'.

IF they give buffed up rates for HD ores for upgrade stages below +10 to include people who don't own a +10 I'll be happy. The fact that a part of the playerbase got virtually excluded unless they ended spending more is what made me angry.

That's their advantage but the next event will be ours since it will be easier to catch up  with guys having +12-14 rather than the current situation though it would be really nice if there was an enrich event along with these. 

#235 Ertd23

Ertd23

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:28 PM

so you as a new player, do u know how good is our ticket system? banning and wiping your acc without any reason and GMs wont do anything about it? Server is lag, bots everywhere.
You hav experienced nothing

Ok...so you're new. I'll tell you what's wrong.

The refine rates for HD Ores only kick in after +10, below that they are the same normal rates.

Enriched Ores get better rates true.  The point is this: Enriched Ore BREAKS the item on failure, whereas HD ore only DEGRADES.

We have an event called Enriched Hammer where we can go from +7 to +9 without risk of breaking the item. No one in their right mind would try to +9 something, let alone +10 it with HD ores because their success rate is so low you spend way more in the end.

You could try your chances using the Enriched, buffed up rates for the event but what if your gear breaks? Are you willing to keep spending on a new one to keep trying? What if you don't have enough money to do so? What if you only have one, and only one of an item? Will you risk it to be destroyed?

You could try to use HD Ores then, but as someone stated above, you pay geometrically more because they don't have event rates until way up the upgrade ladder.

That pal, is the problem regarding new players or not-so-new players that don't have +10 gears yet.  They don't really benefit as much as the people who do have +10 and up gears.

I mean if you have the money, then go for it. It's yours, you worked hard for it and you deserve to spend it as you see fit. But some players can't be so liberal with their money for a lot of different reasons.

Finally don't even try to guide yourself regarding a player's antiquity by the forum posts.  There are new players who spend more time in forums than ingame, and conversely, there are players who have been playing iRO for years and barely come to the forums.

new players equips +4 to +7 need cert, +9 to 10 need cert... 

and then

veteran players with +10 and above, no need for cert all the way +20.only 1 degrade with 35% chance.

new players are -_-...

ahhh. Thanks for enlightening me guys.I overlooked the part where the major difference was beteween losing the gear or only downgrading it. Appreciate it. It was my mistake for making incorrect assumptions. I apologize.

Ultimately, I do hope that everyone gets the best out of it. 

If the event does goes through, I wish everyone luck. 

#236 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:35 PM

2000 ores tested on Glorious Spear starting from +10

+15 2 times

+14 ~9 times

+13 ~15 times

I retract my previous statements, this event is alright, considering that 2000 ores would be 28k KP I'm OK with this I guess.

#237 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:38 PM

Also I'd like to point out that a lot of the people who are gonna be spamming this event aren't gonna spend a single penny on WPE/KP.

#238 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:45 PM

Also I'd like to point out that a lot of the people who are gonna be spamming this event aren't gonna spend a single penny on WPE/KP.

Someone else will, though, and as long as WP gets the money, it's not a problem for them.

How are newer players left? Well, they can reduce the gap using real life money! Yay!!! ...not...

#239 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:06 PM

I think it will broken up this game (more).

Is possible to KVM Weapons Slaughter effect works on pvp/woe only up to +10?

Cuz Everyone will one shot in this game...

Long time ago players die by one shot even in AoE lel
Well...

I dont really care if this break the game, not anymore, what is the point to complaing?, they do anyway, and wtf with the "one time event"?

Etto... Gramps?, RWC gears?, Shadow event refine? No KBC in boxs?

Well, you can implement penetration set as well? and unfrozen in kafra? no joke or sarcasm. i want to use these before, well, you know, i dont need to tell you.

#240 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:14 PM

Tried the event, i wont go past +13 for level 4 with my budget though would definetly go for +15 level 3 weap. Rates are ok not OP

I think it will broken up this game (more).

Is possible to KVM Weapons Slaughter effect works on pvp/woe only up to +10?

Cuz Everyone will one shot in this game...

I dont think you'll one shot a right WOE geared player even with +15 coz i dont ( as for my +15 KVM GX weps)

#241 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:37 PM

1000 peoples spending $100 much better than 10 ppls spent $1000... 

but do we have 1000 ppls that actually spending their money?

#242 Raitonagata

Raitonagata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Location( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) o Y o ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
  • Server:Chaos ( QUIT !! )

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:51 PM

i just tested Sunhbi NPC with Enriched Ore with 15 equipment level 4 weapon /armor

from +4 ~ +7    = 15/15 Success = the rate of success is so damn high (i hope RNG not troll me when this implement on real server)

from +7 ~ +9    = 12/15 Left

from +9 ~ +10  = 5/15

welp i see why they said no need enrich, and from +4 ~ +7 also u no need Safe lmaooooo !!!! (unless u got really bad luck)

the gamble is start after +7 with enriched ore

#243 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:56 PM

Uh. Unless I'm doing something wrong, out of 5 headgears, 3 all broke from 5->6, 2 broke from 6->7.

#244 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:02 PM

just give us enriched hammer already :(

#245 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:04 PM

i just tested Sunhbi NPC with Enriched Ore with 15 equipment level 4 weapon /armor

from +4 ~ +7    = 15/15 Success = the rate of success is so damn high (i hope RNG not troll me when this implement on real server)

from +7 ~ +9    = 12/15 Left

from +9 ~ +10  = 5/15

welp i see why they said no need enrich, and from +4 ~ +7 also u no need Safe lmaooooo !!!! (unless u got really bad luck)

the gamble is start after +7 with enriched ore

+4 ~ +7 = 60.8% chance (You will need averagely 1.644 gears to get to +7 AKA you got extremely lucky)

+7 ~ +9 = 30% chance (You will need averagely 3.333 already +7'd gears to get to +9 AKA out of 15 gears 4~5 would make it with average luck. AKA2: You got extremely luck, again.)

+9 ~ +10 = 35% chance (You will need averagely 2.857 already +9'd gears to get to +10 AKA out of 12 gears 4 would make it with average luck, you got pretty average luck here)

Total: 6.384% chance to get from +4 ~ +10 which means you will averagely need 15.664 gears to get ONE +10 gear)

tl;dr: You got x5 times average luck

#246 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:06 PM

done :D

1aic9r.jpg

this brings me tears. thanks Erin

#247 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:06 PM

On another note the way this could be fair for newer players (anybody without +10s) is to implement Enriched next week then turn it off and implement this on schedule. Buuuut you kind of lost chance of doing that because now veterans know and they will milk out this Enriched pretty hard

#248 Mikael31

Mikael31

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:36 PM

I dont think you'll one shot a right WOE geared player even with +15 coz i dont ( as for my +15 KVM GX weps)

+15 KVM GX user here too. Agreed.

#249 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:42 PM

So are we sticking with the no Enriched Hammer npc?

#250 Raitonagata

Raitonagata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Location( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) o Y o ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
  • Server:Chaos ( QUIT !! )

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:50 PM

KrTavYJ.png

but at +5~6 u got 80% each attempt (event rate) cant be my luck so high ? 60% is for non event rate....

i bet they already active the event mode, cant be my luck so high like that nevaaaaa :v

start from +8 here the real 60% is active....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users