LF advice for cheap DB RK build. - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

LF advice for cheap DB RK build.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:49 PM

So far, what I got are (thanks, Ash):

"+9tae goo lyeon,

2x expert rings,

temp dex,

and stuff that ncrease DB dmg"

Looking for cheap armor and garment.

I'm guessing Goibne for armor and +9 Menblat Spell FAW?

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:12 PM

EA faw

#3 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:56 AM

EA faw

Thanks, Ashuckel.

#4 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:12 AM

Normal temporal dex boots for db spamming if you got 120 dex already, just try your own luck on the enchantment instead of buying the overpriced enchanted one.

Also you might want to have either RWH or Vana and quadruple malicious +10 mace for cheaper consumable cost when soloing instance or TIs.

sp mid headgear with Incubus card, low headgear from long octopus balloon, pair of RWC accessories while they're still selling on kafra shop or pair of Ur's seal from Mora with SP enchant also try your own to get the SP enchant instead of buying from others.

For defaulting headgear you can wear turkey with bungisngis or carat card, its your choice though, whether you want invest more on SP for constant extra damage or on HP but need to keep it at high level for extra damage through HP consumables or leech gears.

Costume cake hat or costume banshee master kiss for extra SP.

For body armor you can default meteo plate armor / glittering jacket with INT+3 or VIT+3 enchant also try your own on enchantment its cheaper than buying from others and use pecopeco card on it and shoes just normal variant shoes would be fine for alternative boots aside from temporal dex boots.

Hope it helps. :p_smile:

Edited by Casval17, 14 September 2016 - 01:33 AM.

#5 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:08 PM

Normal temporal dex boots for db spamming if you got 120 dex already, just try your own luck on the enchantment instead of buying the overpriced enchanted one.

Also you might want to have either RWH or Vana and quadruple malicious +10 mace for cheaper consumable cost when soloing instance or TIs.

sp mid headgear with Incubus card, low headgear from long octopus balloon, pair of RWC accessories while they're still selling on kafra shop or pair of Ur's seal from Mora with SP enchant also try your own to get the SP enchant instead of buying from others.

For defaulting headgear you can wear turkey with bungisngis or carat card, its your choice though, whether you want invest more on SP for constant extra damage or on HP but need to keep it at high level for extra damage through HP consumables or leech gears.

Costume cake hat or costume banshee master kiss for extra SP.

For body armor you can default meteo plate armor / glittering jacket with INT+3 or VIT+3 enchant also try your own on enchantment its cheaper than buying from others and use pecopeco card on it and shoes just normal variant shoes would be fine for alternative boots aside from temporal dex boots.

Hope it helps. :p_smile:

Thanks again,Casval. Definitely helpful.

Can I do the whole enchantment thing even though I've never done OGH?

#6 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:37 PM

you can buy the coagulated spells and temporal crystals and enchant yourself yes. you dont need to enter ogh.

the npcs are outside the instance.

can i ask here?? when would +9 stamina turkey be better since alot of people recommend it??

coz right now i got a 150 rk w/ 100 vit/97 int and a captain hat's ranged mod does better dmg than the turkey and it feels like i wasted zeny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users