• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BlackSpir1t

BlackSpir1t

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:53 AM

hi.. i get this Quest and i go to dungeon in ( N ) and there Find dungeon / single mission and Episode 1.

i done same time the Ring Quest, but when i come in the dungeon i transform to Man assassin.

There is over 85 lv monster.. so now when i kill all off them i find this boss.. i hit couple minute after boss have something 5-12k hp left and i got full health. PUM i get Insta Death for no reason.. even boss don't make any attack before that, so i done this now over 5 time now and same result so is that a bug or do i miss something also i try to find answers in google but nothing...

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:32 AM

Pay attention to the warning messages that flash in purple in the middle of your screen:

At around 400k hp, GTB acquires a buff with the following text:
The furious thief worm is moving his wings so fast and it sparks so badly.
15 seconds after obtaining that buff, GTB will use Struggle:
The spark caused huge explosion! Be safe by urgent evasion.
Players have 2 seconds to double click Dodge! to avoid being insta-killed.
Some time later, maybe at around 180k hp it uses the same skill. And if you don't kill him fast enough he'll use it again.

I recommend that once you see the first message, count to 15 in your head. Also the "Dodge!" icon kinda sucks, so I strongly recommend stopping everything you're doing at the time (even consider stopping your attacks) and prepare to click the Dodge icon multiple times (I click it 3-5 times just to be safe lol).

It takes some practice but overall, it's not too difficult once you get the hang of it. No bug here.

Also as a side note, you don't have to kill all the other minions, you only really need to kill the thief bug to "complete" a run. 

#3 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:18 PM

The dodge skill gives you a 10sec buff that prevents you from dying to GTB fatal attack, you don't have to be in that skill animation while GTB attacks you to survive the hit, you can do it a bit before he does it (up to 10seconds before to be more precise).  Knowing this makes everything related to that dungeon simpler.

#4 BlackSpir1t

BlackSpir1t

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 11:27 AM

ok

#5 7895130206141433320

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2022 - 09:16 PM

it doesnt work i did the whole count to 15 seconds and saw the messagse i need to spam dodge and it does the move without even showing the words

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users