Some suggestions about forge systems comp/reinf/ench - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Some suggestions about forge systems comp/reinf/ench

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:11 AM

Hello everyone, I just back to game after almost 2 years I think, and I have to say that you're doing great with all new content, principally with the new compound things. But I think you need review some things on compound system, because its becoming a pain improve our equipment.

Bulk options on compound system needed!

If you're going to reinforce your gear  to +30 using atmas you will need a lot of reinforce rate items:

• 6% x 62
  • 9% x 41

to get those items you will compound

• 186 times on 6%
  • 164 times on 9%. 

So, mostly times you have to drag 160+ item on compound UI. Imagine now, if you need reinforce completly a character: 1 weapon (or 2 with shield), 6 armor parts, 10 jewels/ornaments. 

I think this can be improved by adding some bulk options. For example if you drag 1% item(x 62) to Comp UI, should be an option to autoregister 62 atmas, and get 3% x 62, avoiding the one by one compound.

Some another things forge related, that could be nice to get

Revamping: When you revamp an item UI shows you the expected result. Stats displayed on that result should be the MAX that can be achieved. I handle this by exploring requiem wiki, but I think it would be nice see those max stats on the preview.

Maximus Xeons: This is not new, we need a formula to get maximus xeons. I read on another posts some suggestions about compound carus into maximus. I think there should be anoter way. Maximus xeons are not in the line of supernus/eximius/rare/carus, so maybe add a new item to achieve this, or use an existing one like atmas, frozen tokens, etc.

Reinforcement system: Some bulk options here will be cool, but not so needed atm.

Fluids Bug on enchanting: Not new either, we need to put another carus item on enchanting UI and then replace it with a fluid to enchant it.

Feel free to add more suggestions on this subject, and sorry for my bad english :D 

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:47 AM

Agree on the bulk option for compounds!

Revamping: When you revamp an item UI shows you the expected result. Stats displayed on that result should be the MAX that can be achieved. I handle this by exploring requiem wiki, but I think it would be nice see those max stats on the preview.

I don't think you should be able to max stats with a single revamp, it would be much better if everytime you revamp the item can only get better.

Maximus Xeons: This is not new, we need a formula to get maximus xeons. I read on another posts some suggestions about compound carus into maximus. I think there should be anoter way. Maximus xeons are not in the line of supernus/eximius/rare/carus, so maybe add a new item to achieve this, or use an existing one like atmas, frozen tokens, etc.

Agree.

Reinforcement system: Some bulk options here will be cool, but not so needed atm.

Ye but not so needed as you said.

Fluids Bug on enchanting: Not new either, we need to put another carus item on enchanting UI and then replace it with a fluid to enchant it.

Yep known bug, I'll remind Helium.

Edited by Kazara, 15 September 2016 - 04:48 AM.

#3 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:53 AM

Yeah all ideas you posted in my opinion are true and I agree with all of them, same when we you try to compound the red xeons by 10-10 its really slow if you have to compound lots of them. I heard there its a option for make it 100-100 but its bugged..so it became really slow.

Also about the MAX Rols of the items I reccomend you to check it in the page (http://requiem.isnet.ru/weaponry ) instead use Requiem Wiki

About Maximus xeons you are also totally right there its a lot demand for it for make the OP enchants and mostly all spots are full when drop event comes. So you get KSed-PKed mostly of the times, they really need add Carus to Maximus formula like the other xeons,for try avoid this situation.

And another suggestion that you dont said here but I think that its really good,its about those Success Packs x5 that you can buy in Item Mall shop, when you buy it, it appear in your manage item store separate like 1-1-1-1-1 would be better if it could appear x5 together instead so you could take it all with one click to the bags only. There is not problem with this if you dont buy a lot of them, but if you need a lot it became really annoying and you get dced many times for take them 1-1 all the times. (Sorry for my bad english I dont know if you understood me with this last thing)

Edited by Xenovian, 15 September 2016 - 04:58 AM.

#4 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 15 September 2016 - 05:38 AM

I don't think you should be able to max stats with a single revamp, it would be much better if everytime you revamp the item can only get better.

Yeah, I mean max stats on preview result. Not get the max on one single revamp, just see on UI what is the max that you can get. And ye, very agreed with stats can only get better.

#5 NanbangEnjinieo

NanbangEnjinieo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:56 PM

Also, i think is good to make new formula to upgrade 9% deltas to 18% , for better enchanting succes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users