RG - Opinions needed regarding weapon card to use - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RG - Opinions needed regarding weapon card to use

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ShinKokuryuu

ShinKokuryuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:47 PM

Hello people, I'm sort of having a dilemma regarding what to card my weapons with. They are a +9 gungnir[2] and +10 imperial spear[1]. I plan to use them for MVP-ing when I'm maxed, which is 10 levels away. (Using Vanishing Point)

So my issue is I'd like opinions on whether I should card AK into my imperial spear, or I should wait till we get White Knightage card then card that in. I don't wish to buy another imperial spear, so if I end up having to wait for white knightage card, then I can wait, no issues.

For the gungnir, I'm pretty clueless on what to card it with. I plan to use it to hit agi-up MVPs, but I'm not sure what to card in, whether I need a mummy card or just 2 AKs are fine, or whether I should wait for white knightage like in the case of the imperial spear...

Any help is appreciated~

Edited by ShinKokuryuu, 15 September 2016 - 04:48 PM.

#2 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:59 PM

If you are Overbranding with Gungnir, there's no need for Mummy and Ancient mummy combo, makes no difference. I tried both 2x AK and Mummy+ Ancient Mummy. Imo 2x AK is enough.

And if you are strictly MVPing with Banshing Point build just put AK in. You will be wearing Royal Guard shield anyways. 

Be nice to know what you are actually trying to do with these weapons though.

#3 ShinKokuryuu

ShinKokuryuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:28 AM

Sorry for the late response. I'm strictly going to mvp with vanishing point for both. I'd like to eventually challenge solo-ing some high end mvps (which are difficult) at least once when my gears are all ready.

Thanks for the suggestions~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users