Event Quest Problem - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Event Quest Problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VelvetSkye

VelvetSkye

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:28 PM

So with captains whitebeard quest you're suppose to talk to him and tell him you want to seek for treasure and he will give the eyepatch to get things started, but when i talk to him, i only get 2 dialog s, out of which i get the same response out of both

all i get is "..." in response

I now where supposed to look for the map pieces, but you cant get the pieces without the eye-patch

many have asked, little have answered, NONE have actually said what needs be done

any idea as towards how to get the quest started so that i can get the eyepatch (AND NO I WILL NOT GET IT OF OTHER PLAYERS) 

and as for some suggested fishing, that wont work either...

is the quest bugged, not active or im just doing somthing wrong XD

#2 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:01 PM

Dude, just do this brain numbing quest called Fishing quest to get all the Egir set, set all your char (Even novice LV 1) at Comodo:

Use Meat as bait.

Use normal Fishing rod.

Fish go toward you = reel it in

Fish pulling away from you = Hold steady

Fish seems steady = play out the line

Catch Shark and Octopus.

Total Sealed Envelope I got after I complete my Egir set is + 50pcs

Edited by EdwinKuswanto, 15 September 2016 - 07:01 PM.

#3 xianmain

xianmain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:37 PM

Do you still get Pirate Folly [1] if you do it this way?

#4 VelvetSkye

VelvetSkye

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 02:21 AM

as good as it may be to have an option to bypass the initial of the quest, we really shouldn't have to bypass the quest... its a quest for a reason.... i understand that bugs can occur when implementing quest (yes, i use to be a game dev my self) but if they know that there is an issue with a ques they should say so in the patch notes (or where ever visible TO ALL) and actually explain how to go about it, as you very well mentioned, the fishing quest gives you the chance to bypass... i see nothing of that, and had you had sayd nothing i'd be non the wiser as to how to go about it... and the result is obvious, its not only me that had no clue what so ever about this, actually all you have to do is sit next to the npc in prontera and youll be able to see for your self how many pple spend a many amount of time talking to the npc...

dount get me wrong, im not saying its a problem, im just saying that when there is a known issue, someone should explain in plain sight how to fix it ^.^

(my bad on the font, was meaning to use orange not red - thx for fixing it)

Edited by VelvetSkye, 16 September 2016 - 03:28 AM.
Don't use red font in that manner please. Changed to blue.

#5 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:17 AM

Do you still get Pirate Folly [1] if you do it this way?

VffKRIY.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users