• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ultragames93

ultragames93

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:16 PM

So I heard of Dex mage being the best mage build but I want everyone opinion. My mage build is mostly going to be used for farming monsters. Dex mage has dodge rate and int for power but is that the best mage build? 

Let me know

Ultragames

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:16 PM

When it comes to PvE, you only want enough Defensive Utility to survive easily. Once you get that, then spend the rest of your points into Offensive Utility. 

I personally found about 3k-3.5k dodge with a Decent Barrier to do the trick.

After that, I spent into a mixture of CHA, Crit Subs, and a Citrine in the Weapon. 

A Blend of Fire + Wind skills will get the job done.

Water is nice, but is only really used for CC Utility, and Sorcery is just a DPS tertiary lane to support a Single Element build [like Water]. Can come in handy for PvP seeing as the Mute in that tree is a high success very low cooldown.

Crit is nice for Direct Damage, but also for the Fire DoT's, and CHA is good for Bossing or applying Accuracy Down AoE's on larger pulls to make your dodge more effective.

Primary Stat is obviously INT, and you should only invest in STR below 120. [only used for a smidge more HP, Weight Carry and secondary AP source]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users