54 replies to this topic

#51 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:06 AM

Toxn hit the nail on the head. The community as a majority is fine with practical and useful shadow set.
Why do these sets have to mimic the exact effect an MvP card has? There's little to no thinking involved because they do not replace actual gear.

#52 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:06 AM

But there's been a lot of resistance against shadow gears, why focus on something the community is divisive about compared to something that there's a general positive consensus for (LIKE THE GUILD WAREHOUSE AND RODEX)?

Zero, I can't work on guild warehouse or RODEX until it emerges from the studio shiny and chrome, I don't work as a programmer, and I don't work in SK. What I can do is try and open the discussion on the topic they want feedback about.

#53 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:07 AM

We don't want the Penetration set. We never wanted the Penetration. We never will want the Penetration set. Why are you guys so insistent on bringing it to the server?

#54 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:07 AM

Make that harsh requirement only for the MVP shadow sets, leave the rest alone maybe? If WP really wants to implement these mvp sets so badly. It felt like WP has a gun in their head if they don't try and find a way to implement these things.

That is exactly how it feels and it feels even worse as a player.
Things like this make me question playing at all. This would be a gateway to even more things we don't want.

#55 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:09 AM

Okay what I am going to do, is list all the sets that they sent me. Lets figure out which ones are not a good idea and cull them from the listing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users