#1 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:11 AM

Like guys, i've always liked this skill and tbh i kinda want to try it but like, i don't have idea about what gears and stuffs should i aim for to have a decent build with it. Besides that i've wanted to try a sader/pala that can go for heal as well, like a more matk or int oriented one so like idk can you guys share your opinions please? I've read already some threads at this section but like haven't seen enough of it yet >_<

#2 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:50 PM

GC Crusaders have been a fine blend of physical and magical prowess. 

To be honest, alot of us are simply playing around with the build as its truely a really novelty setup and unless you gear it with brim expensive gears, would really make it hard to be a viable build as much as I argue that it is (considering I fling zeny around like nothing).

In general the stats I have found working for me include, but am not limited to:

120 STR

50 AGI

90 VIT

100 INT

100 DEX

1 LUK

As you can see the main reasoning I put more STR than INT is because I have noticed that outside of demon/undead races and shadow/undead/ghost elements, having very little STR does not help pull the damage much on anything outside those race/elements. But this is not really the fault of the game, rather the skills purpose was exactly for using against these particular race/elements, and I have noticed alot through testing that GC in renenewal must have a bonus towards damaging these specific race/elements.

Also, although many people have said that Cavalier Mastery does nothing for GC builds, I have noticed on renewal this is not exactly the case, in fact you might even suffice to say ASPD greatly does effect the animation and the delay between the 3-4 hits that occur within the 0.3 second skill activation window.

A Gray Shield is a very fine substitute to having to make your Armour turn Holy, as long as you can find a way to get another 20% more resistance to Holy element, you can have 100% resist to the drawback to GC damage as Faith skills Holy resist stacks.

Some other testings I have done alongside with RaoSing's research is that ice Pick effect does not work, but weapons that bypass (Or pierce) DEF of races/elementals (Brocca, Weeder Knife are examples) does pass on through GC, as does MDEF pierce effects, but then again, GC is regarded and noted ingame as a magic skill so thats obvious.

I have also noticed that the Imperial set (shield and spear combo) is very incorrect about the minimal increase to GC damage of 10%, I feel it does way way more than 10%.

#3 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:02 PM

str > int???

also is the drop in int and dex and its effect on cast time worth it for the str?

do you have a pic for your set up? this is just interesting, hahah

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 28 September 2016 - 02:34 AM

Atk and matk have equal weight on the skill, the game mechanics just make much easier to reach higer atk values than matk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users