September QA Livestream 09/28/2016 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

September QA Livestream 09/28/2016

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:42 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Next Wednesday will be our last Livestream of the month, so it is time once again for our QA Livestream! Post your questions below to have the Dragon Saga Staff answer them next Wednesday on the official Youtube Channel at 10:00 Server Time. 

#2 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 23 September 2016 - 04:35 PM

What level will the Arcadia weapon and armor be in order to equip them?

Can we see the Trip Ticket Balloon make a return? It's been awhile since they were last made available 

Edited by Starkespada1, 24 September 2016 - 09:01 AM.

#3 GhostRed

GhostRed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 05:45 PM

Hello guys , i hope you having good day ,

1Q :  Is it possible to lower the damage of classes to make the game more challenging ( like weapons  )?  . the amount of damage that can be dealt is huge around 20 million in 10 sec . in futures the  number will increase due to new weapon or lvls ,

2Q : is it possible to change the system on buffs removal?  . i think making it  easy and simple  to use buff removal will help to balance the PVP .

3Q : increase the need of some stat and add new stat ?  For example  - add critical  Resistance  to the game -  or  make the aim rate important  so people  dont stack hp or have 1100 INT point

4Q : add negative side on stats   . For example  IF  ninja class   have higher Defense  that will reduce the movement speed on class due to  heavy armor that will reduce his movement - that goes well with the class . anther example  Invokers  that have high amount of hp will reduce the  ATK speed due hp that will make it harder to her to release the magic.         Any thoughts?

Thanks

Edited by GhostRed, 23 September 2016 - 05:59 PM.

#4 richtann

richtann

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:14 AM

Arcadia part 2 and 3 release date?. Hope its soon as possible :(

#5 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:24 AM

Any plans to place events or such in the Arcadia city since, well, releasing it just to be there is kind of a waste?

EDIT: I know it'll have stuff there at some point, but that won't be too soon from what I've understood :P

Edited by Precrush, 24 September 2016 - 05:11 AM.

#6 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:51 AM

who is Paris boyfriend or who she got a crush on ?

This is very important question to the community  :Emo_15:

#7 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:16 AM

who is Paris boyfriend or who she got a crush on ?

This is very important question to the community  :Emo_15:

Elga

#8 liliapav

liliapav

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 06:35 AM

Hello guys , i hope you having good day ,

1Q :  Is it possible to lower the damage of classes to make the game more challenging ( like weapons  )?  . the amount of damage that can be dealt is huge around 20 million in 10 sec . in futures the  number will increase due to new weapon or lvls ,

2Q : is it possible to change the system on buffs removal?  . i think making it  easy and simple  to use buff removal will help to balance the PVP .

3Q : increase the need of some stat and add new stat ?  For example  - add critical  Resistance  to the game -  or  make the aim rate important  so people  dont stack hp or have 1100 INT point

4Q : add negative side on stats   . For example  IF  ninja class   have higher Defense  that will reduce the movement speed on class due to  heavy armor that will reduce his movement - that goes well with the class . anther example  Invokers  that have high amount of hp will reduce the  ATK speed due hp that will make it harder to her to release the magic.         Any thoughts?

Thanks

1A: I think the damage is already limited enough and if they reduce it many players will complain for it, so i don't think its a good idea in my opinion.

2A: PVP got already enough balances and buffs doesn't really affect to it, also some skills were already Blocked for pvp, so maybe other type of balance could be made.

3A: They may add a new system for upgrade stats, but i don't think thy will add other stats. In my opinion the game already has all necessary stats. But as you say, AIM Rate and including Evade Rate too, can make them more useful mostly for PVE.

4A: This negative stats can be applied better for PVP for make balance between classes so i think it's a good idea :)

Thats my opinion!!! ^^

And here my questions: 

- You mentioned a new system for stats upgrade or something like that, using runestones, can you please give us more details about it?? How to use them, about the advantages and what stats and combinations will be avaiable for this system.

-What will you add in each of the next Arcadia parts??

-Can you show or spoil us more of the new IM Costumes and Arcadia equipment that will be added??

-And last question, is it confirmed the maximum level for this Arcadia update?

Thanks and regards!!! <3

Edited by liliapav, 24 September 2016 - 06:36 AM.

#9 kingdenboo

kingdenboo

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:32 AM

Q1: is there maybe any knowledge from the dev team about what level rane the new ''arcadia gear'' will be?  

Q2: I asked like 2 months ago or so during another Q&A that if it is possible to bring the floating eyeball paris pet back (black pet with red eyeball from paris as a box drop in drakos, and the grey per with yellow eyeball from paris as a box drop in spectre's tower respectively) and popcorn answered with ''we could do that, maybe sometime in the future'' and I would love to hear something new about it. back in EU those were loved pets I would love to see them make a comeback soon. ~greetings

#10 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:48 AM

1A: I think the damage is already limited enough and if they reduce it many players will complain for it, so i don't think its a good idea in my opinion.

how dare a online game last boss need team work to be killed !

jokes aside there are offline games bosses stronger them elga and that is sad....

#11 Spyropurple

Spyropurple

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:49 PM

will anything be done about head spin ? right now is a better rolling ground and wybern

it got the super armor and cool down of rolling ground and the aoe and maneuverability of wybern and to  top it all off got 250% scaling while wybern  + rolling got 265% combined!

so will warrior class have any buffs regarding their main skill?

#12 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:12 PM

Will big phelix and pigs and pandas be added during arcadia patch too? 

#13 Yagaraschi

Yagaraschi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:04 AM

Why does Mission/Dungeon monsters dont add at Monster KillCount? (You kill the monsters the same way like "Map-monsters"... so its just a Count for killing mobs -> should be added to Killcount :D)

Could this be a addition in the future? :D

#14 Semitron

Semitron

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 09:07 AM

Will we have every single class, have the same hitbox, when it comes to damaging bombs in F7 and Element damage?

Forexample, some skills for some classes only hit Raw damage on enemies, and only 1 1 1 1 1 on Bombs

Will we have this adjusted so every ability for every class will be balanced and hit raw element damage and normal damage to bombs as the atatck power is maxed out?

#15 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:27 AM

Another "low priority" question: will it be possible to stack the Keys used to access Farrell's lab' ?

EDIT: In the same category, is it possible to rearrange the exit towards some fields?

What I mean is that there are areas in which one will certainly get assaulted upon arriving from a portal.

Notable examples of those portals are from Fungoid Village to Gods' Sanctuary, Valid Raeth to Magma Coral Fields, Port of the Winds to Canyon of Oblivion, Ellora Camp to Marshmallow Valley.

In normal conditions, one would certainly not die, unless experiencing huge lags. I'm not one of the "once died from this", but during the lag incident that happened months ago, I tried to move away from a crowded spot when I realized the situation, but there wasn't any detection and I died so... Well, frustrating indeed '-'

Edited by Rainnowx, 27 September 2016 - 01:17 AM.

#16 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 September 2016 - 08:22 PM

Will we see more retextured IM outfits with stats onpar with the artifact sets?

#17 Watashiwa

Watashiwa

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:17 AM

1) Can it please be possible to ESC -all- cut scenes (i.e. Galaxia weekend dungeon "snake transformations"; Elga transformations; the beginning of the Lavalon fight in Fire dungeon, etc. etc.)? Why is this not a function?

2) Can the Couple buff please be fixed? (currently, it randomly resets to level 1 from level 3, and the only way of going around this is to divorce and re-couple three (3) days later......)

#18 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:48 AM

Thank you for your questions everyone! Todays QA Livestream can be found here. Check it out for answers to your questions, and also some spoilers for next months events!

#19 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:36 AM

Ohh darn it was today, missed it. Well I'll check it out tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users