Problem with lag on multi-client - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Problem with lag on multi-client

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wasabho

wasabho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 02:52 PM

Hello, I've been experiencing a strange issue. When I dual client on windowed mode (usually 2/3 of my desktop resolution), the 1st client will be completely lag free, but my 2nd client will have massive video lag. I googled it to find that it has to do with mouse free flow, where I could delete my dinput.dll in my RO folder to lock the cursor within my RO window. This seems to fix the lag issue on my alt clients, but this is annoying as my cursor sensitivity is different from when I have free flow enabled and switching between client is a bit harder as cursor position is not where I would expect it to be.

My question is I have been multi-clienting for ages with dinput.dll in tact without any lag issue until recently. One of my guildies is experiencing the exact problem so I know this is not just me. 

Is there any known issue to get this fixed? I would like to have free flow on without lag. 

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users