Want a fun class to play, back in ro2 :D - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Want a fun class to play, back in ro2 :D

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 nones16

nones16

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 11:44 AM

i love all ro2 class but i dont know with class pick and play because i have a lot of time without play xD

i have a warrior ml22 and its fine but want another class just for fun 

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:46 PM

It's hard to answer you without your definition of fun:
Do you want a class that can kill others at the push of a button?

Do you want one where you can mindlessly swing your weapon/farm?

Do you want a class that is more likely to earn more zeny?
Do you want a class which can support a party and potentially make a lot of friends?
Do you want a class that is capable of doing pretty much anything on their own?
Do you want a challenge? Do you want something rarely/never done before?
Do you want a class that requires lots of investment to be good? No investment to be good?
...and a million more questions can be asked.

All of these questions can have different answers, so it's best for you to describe what you consider fun and then we can answer you better :P

#3 nones16

nones16

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:16 PM

It's hard to answer you without your definition of fun:
Do you want a class that can kill others at the push of a button?

Do you want one where you can mindlessly swing your weapon/farm?

Do you want a class that is more likely to earn more zeny?
Do you want a class which can support a party and potentially make a lot of friends?

Do you want a class that is capable of doing pretty much anything on their own?
Do you want a challenge? Do you want something rarely/never done before?
Do you want a class that requires lots of investment to be good? No investment to be good?
...and a million more questions can be asked.

All of these questions can have different answers, so it's best for you to describe what you consider fun and then we can answer you better :P

challenge its really a good idea, i could try something like that, 
support a party, hmmm could be but if you can explain a little the jobs
and last earn a lot of zeny i dont know if will be fun but i can try this too xD

sorry if my english is bad :P  , and thanks for answer  :no1:

#4 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:44 PM

Based on that answer, I might suggest Sorcerer. They are a mix of healer and damage dealer. They are not too good for player versus player and are more about player versus monsters.

The challenge for Sorcerers is that they can die quite quickly and really need a strong understanding of their own limits. You have to be able to communicate well with your party to maximize your efficiency. They take a bit more time and investment to make strong compared to other classes, but if maxed out they are great at what they do. They are often misunderstood or just played poorly and abandoned for easier classes, but I personally always appreciate a good Sorcerer.

When leveling up, people will sometimes forget that you are a healer, and there are areas where you will not be able to support as efficiently as other support classes so you can just tell them that you are there to deal damage and rush past those bad parts. Sometimes people will think of them as the worst healer class, but if you are able to prove yourself, you can find situations where you are clearly the most capable one.

About the making zeny part, I actually do not know if there are noticeable advantages in your choice of class anymore. I have been away from the market for a long time and it appears that zeny is rarely earned from things that you would farm in game. That said, this means you should just play any class you enjoy and not worry too much about the money.

Hope this helps you a bit! Good luck.

#5 freakygin

freakygin

Amateur Blogger

• 133 posts
  • LocationAnywhere with free Wi Fi Available
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:04 PM

I agree, Sorcerer do have their perks.
I'll give you my personal Experience as Sorcerer (100% PvE Player, Pure Lightning style)

Party play :
Great performance, Very nice party buff (+20% Def) with decent heal & DPS

Solo play :
I can tell you it's not easy, because Sorcerer play style is to use combination of Skills
So, you really have to utilize all your skills to maximize your damage and keep yourself alive
(Compared to certain Class, which you only need to push 1 or 2 buttons only)
It's... Quite challenging..

If you really like challenge...
I'll tell you the Wallflower classes..

Rogue :
Rogue are like your weak friend who's actually pretty cool, but forced to push dead school bus.
Then you let him bleed to death.

Ranger :
Ranger are like your geeky friend who don't understand why everyone don't want to hang around with him.

Wizard :
Wizard are like your average Joe friend. You can always find someone who can do better job than him.

The challenge is to get people to invite you on grinding party, LOL

But rest assured, whatever Class you choose, once you get past the painful grinding phase (ML 22 - 35)
It'll be smooth sailing from there (Jawaii Daily Quest welcomes all Classes)

Edited by freakygin, 28 September 2016 - 11:05 PM.

#6 LordKillman2

LordKillman2

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:31 PM

What about this? Do you want a class that is capable of doing pretty much anything on their own?

#7 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:22 PM

If you're looking for a class that is capable of doing pretty much anything on their own then you'll probably want either Beastmaster or Priest. Basically classes with high durability and healing. Sorcerers can almost make the cut, it's just that they aren't that good in PVP,. If you are pure PVE, then I can still recommend Sorcerers.

Beastmaster (Grizzly form, not Bear form) - Tank Class - Highest HP in the game and has life leeching skills. Pretty terrible DPS relative to other classes, not a great pet user. I have been a Beastmaster main for a long time, and personally I believe it is the best "support" class simply because as a great tank, your party should never be damaged, allowing you to substitute the Healer slot for another DPS making leveling up very quick and efficient. It's very easy to build in terms of skills and monetary investment. You have an easy time soloing almost all content and bosses if necessary. Above average in PVP. Best dancer.

Priest - Hybrid Class - Lately they have been leaning more towards damage dealing rather than healing but can do both. Top tier in PVP due to it's damage ignoring damage skills and significant stun. When built right and with some dedicated investment into gears, you can solo quite a handful of bosses. Great pet user. If you go pure support, it'll be a lot more challenging (it is more like handicapping yourself) but I can't really say for sure it's that rewarding, which is why most will recommend Hybrid builds instead.

#8 xkennyS

xkennyS

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 October 2016 - 01:58 PM

Edited by xkennyS, 03 October 2016 - 01:59 PM.

#9 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:20 AM

Ranger :
Ranger are like your geeky friend who don't understand why everyone don't want to hang around with him.

Is that why we never hang out? *blush-sigh*

Beastmaster  ...blah blah truth & facts etc etc...  Best Dancer!

:jellyfish:  TeeHee!  :jellyfish:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users