Patch Notes 09/28/2016[Complete] - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 09/28/2016[Complete]

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:31 AM

DSPatchNotes.png

Maintenance Notes
Patch Version 0.5.4, Game Version: 10.1.0.4

Server Maintenance
2016-09-28, 15:00 Server Time

Note: Patch notes are subject to change.

DS-Events.png

Welcome to Arcadia

The event will end. Leftover letters can still be exchanged at the Vending Machine for another week.

Talk like a Pirate! Day Event
The event will end. Leftover Treasure Pieces and Diamonds can still be traded at Hookah NPC for another week.

DS-Changes.png

·         The element dungeons can now be started using F1~F4 keys

·         All Galaxia Orphiuchous cutscenes can be skipped by pressing ESC

·         There are 2 new restrictions: Used in BSQ and Used in EW. These are "working" similar to the restriction Used in PvP, but affect the BSQ resp. EW ground. Used in BSQ has been added to the instant HP recovery food/items. Used in EW and Used in BSQ is applied to the Hydron Alpha Potion. If there are still items missing, please let us know

·         Paris' Spirit Pet and Little Spirit Pet have returned. You can obtain Paris' Spirit at Drakos Tower (Hero and Rare modes) and the Little Spirit at Specter's Tower as possible end result reward. The chance to get one is at 5%.

·         Finally the Socket Card Extractor can be registered to open market/COD-mailed for chars Lv. 50+

BigWheel

Removals:
Everything will be removed

Additions:
Eruda Highschool Set (male)
Eruda Highschool Set (female)
Zeus Set (Advanced)
Casual Rocker Popstar (male) Now including Dragonkin version!

MixBoard

Removals:
Everything will be removed

Additions:
Red Zorro Set [Advanced Tab]
Stuffed Bear Costume [Advanced Tab]

Rune Knight Set (male) [Special Tab]
Rune Knight Set (female) [Special Tab]
Voodoo Doll Set [Special Tab]

Hades Set [Deluxe Tab]
Devil's Set of Agility [Deluxe Tab]

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:49 AM

Paris' Spirit Pet and Little Spirit Pet have returned. You can obtain Paris' Spirit at Drakos Tower (Hero and Rare modes) and the Little Spirit at Specter's Tower as possible end result reward. The chance to get one is at 5%.

giphy.gif

Can we get Graveyard 30 set now ? :heh:

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:13 PM

Paris' Spirit Pet and Little Spirit Pet have returned. You can obtain Paris' Spirit at Drakos Tower (Hero and Rare modes) and the Little Spirit at Specter's Tower as possible end result reward. The chance to get one is at 5%.

5% is fair. They're pretty good pets (Not Car or Tiger/Liger good) and have great randomizer stat potentials.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:49 PM

Severs are back up and running!

Please patch your game to version 0.5.4.

The client should be at version 10.1.0.4 after patching.

Thank you for your patience

and enjoy the game.

#5 CodyMaverick

CodyMaverick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:The Last One

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:23 PM

:p_love: casual rocker !!

#6 100005687626735

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:Vyver

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:34 PM

Hi Pop, i think the quest is not work now. I cant trade my Diamonds for box by quest
Talk like a Pirate! Day Event
The event will end. Leftover Treasure Pieces and Diamonds can still be traded at Hookah NPC for another week.

#7 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:06 AM

Hello,

that is an unexpected side effect when we disabled the initial quest. We will turn it on again next Wednesday (maintenance). So keep your stuff safe. :)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

#8 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:38 PM

Is it possible to make Hunter G quest killing monsters to add into auto find Arcade map with that monster? Idk how to explain this but for example one Hunter G asks for Spiked Caracha and it could be found in both Arcade map and fieldmap, it would be great if the Auto entering Arcade map with the Spiked caracha instead of running in and out to find it :( 

#9 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:42 AM

Is it possible to make Hunter G quest killing monsters to add into auto find Arcade map with that monster? Idk how to explain this but for example one Hunter G asks for Spiked Caracha and it could be found in both Arcade map and fieldmap, it would be great if the Auto entering Arcade map with the Spiked caracha instead of running in and out to find it :(

I think it is a good idea even if this isn't a high priority thing. I am doing Hunter G's quests almost every days now, and I am used to it. So I know where every monsters that are required to kill are spawning. Once you know that, you can easily finish these quests.  :no1:

#10 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:47 AM

Hunter G. quests which have to be done on field maps are designed to be done on fields. We already changed many Hunter/Guild Dailies which are poorly designed regarding this to be done in mission too (for example the Purple Skell Dragons Quest in the higher levels). All others will stay as they are.

If you think you stumble over a poorly designed quest (like they have to be done on fields but there are only a max. of 5 monsters of them there) please open a topic about it and tell me Guild or Hunter Quest, number and what's the problem. Then we will look into this. However it's not guaranteed that they will be changed anyways, but if we agree that the design of the particular quest is poor we might adjust in some way.

#11 HazeGanja

HazeGanja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:43 AM

Can we drop paris pet (red) in drakos tower? because 0 pet on market and 0 people with this pet ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users