About those new armors and weapons coming.. - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

About those new armors and weapons coming..

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:43 AM

GMs Could we know some more details about those new armors and weapons coming soon? like what bonuses gonna give, how we will can obtain them ( via compound like 90 ones or dropped by bosses) etc..Lot people in game are impatient because not much information about it are revealed yet..

you can see it here if you dont saw it yet - http://cmvaritas.tumblr.com/

Edited by Xenovian, 28 September 2016 - 09:54 AM.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:54 AM

If there are updates on those, they will probably talk about them in streaming or will give previews. They are still working on them, but since they come with a new dungeon, the new armors and weapons probably will drop from the new bosses of the dungeon.

#3 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:55 AM

GMs Could we know some more details about those new armors and weapons coming soon? like what bonuses gonna give, how we will can obtain them ( via compound like 90 ones or dropped by bosses) etc..Lot people in game are impatient because not much information about it are revealed yet..

you can see it here - http://cmvaritas.tumblr.com/

There are absolutely no details at all about the stats or how to get them.
The only thing is it will be related to new raids.

#4 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Hamerine

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:18 AM

i hope something new 

% hp up ,% dmg up ,% defense, in bonus for full set 

if depends all is scc pcc scad cad  again , 

about weapons legendary ones and left new Colossal LW into a megazord weapons  

Edited by VanBalzac, 28 September 2016 - 10:26 AM.

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:25 AM

Yep, hopefully not a fully scad/scc based set. One idea was to bring certain bonuses to armor, like prot armor doing some block success, sin armor physical damage etc...just an idea for now. If you guys wanna suggest the armor stats feel free to do it, I'll check them for sure.

Edited by Kazara, 28 September 2016 - 10:27 AM.

#6 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:57 AM

Yes would be nice to see something New as you guys said like certain bonuses depend of the class armor, Block for commander and prots , pysical dmg + for sins as ihgyug said. Anyways these days scc/pcc on armor is useless in my opinion since regals give a lot of it and mostly all players has more than capped SCC/PCC now. So different things that could boost our Class Jobs would be interesting, different and fun :P but of course keeping a balanced.

Edited by Xenovian, 28 September 2016 - 11:01 AM.

#7 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:20 AM

Yep, hopefully not a fully scad/scc based set. One idea was to bring certain bonuses to armor, like prot armor doing some block success, sin armor physical damage etc...just an idea for now. If you guys wanna suggest the armor stats feel free to do it, I'll check them for sure.

Yes all times are like Stats Sets and Damage Sets like a vicious circle, New things would be interesting and also make a topic for see what players suggest about Stats - Bonuses for all those new Armors and Weapons could give the community an opportunity for pronunce their opinions being objectively & balanced, So GMs could read what players wanna and make their GM jobs a bit more easier, for a common benefict to all.

Edited by Xenovian, 28 September 2016 - 11:20 AM.

#8 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:31 AM

Just one suggestion: don't make them bind on acquire (bind on equip is ok... but on acquire absolutely not).

#9 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:13 PM

Yes all times are like Stats Sets and Damage Sets like a vicious circle, New things would be interesting and also make a topic for see what players suggest about Stats - Bonuses for all those new Armors and Weapons could give the community an opportunity for pronunce their opinions being objectively & balanced, So GMs could read what players wanna and make their GM jobs a bit more easier, for a common benefict to all.

ya this is the real deal, providing just more Stats and Dmg, will never end the circle of inflation and pve dullness.

well said this Years ago already..

#10 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:33 PM

Those textures are pretty -_-ty. The full effects won't stop the bad texturing that doesn't match the game. Given what we have seen since Gravity Interactive took over development. They will have problems adding weapons to the game because of reasons. Want better textures, just post a contest with the UV Map and the model. Have the community make the textures. It will probably turn out better.

Also for stats, don't worry they will tell you in a couple years. Maybe.

Edited by Cleffy, 28 September 2016 - 03:34 PM.

#11 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:45 PM

Actually I would love to get the communities input on what they would like to see in new sets

The reps, or rather Kazara had an idea, so did I
However,we haven't really expanded too much on them

So, if anyone has any interesting ideas for armor stats, pm me or kaz or post them here

#12 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:35 PM

I would repeat what I have said for several years now, since that is all I am capable of anyway, like a good ol' Forum troil, eh?

How about they actually start to put some logic into the whole thing? Yep, I know, it is quite an alien word in Requiem. If anyone cares to remember, just an example, how top tier sets way back in S1 actually offered some "unique" benefits, like that 1% block in the Glorious pieces? Something that actually had some use and logic for the class it was made for?

Then again, the only direction of this game for the last 3 years or so, has been one and the same. Add X amount of (STAT) (CON, STR etc), Y amount of HPs, Z amount of % crit (phys / skill), and of course, the absolutely MOST important - add copious MORE amounts of ridiculous (S)CAD. As for the increased amounts of def etc, I guess everyone stopped giving a rat's arse about it years ago.

Since the whole "game" revolves around two things - amount of HP and of course amount of (S)CAD, everything else has become more or less irrelevant. Obviously the underlying epic screw up originates from the loony amounts of damage capacity from both weapons and class SKILLS, then add to that the final ingredients of HP / (S)CAD, and voila, you have a disaster of "mechanics".

I already bet all my assets on what the "new" stuff will feature - come back here and check in a year or two, all the best.

#13 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:20 PM

Bonuses:

10-20% all defenses

10-20% all resistance

5-10% block chance

+5000 HP regen (not bad bonus for melee clases who not have healing skills)

10% chance reflect 20% Phis AA attack or SS (magic) attack.

+5-10% run speed

+5-10% cast speed

-10-20% attack speed for AA clases

-10-20% skill dontime for SS (mage) clases

+5 000 aggro for all skill for Tank proffesion

I have hundreds of these ideas with unique bonuses for sets. But I think it is useless. Hardly someone will listen.

#14 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

required level 90 to equip? refine these weapons will be required maximus xenon?

#15 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9
  • Server:Valdes/Trifri

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:33 AM

LOL  we are getting old rare RH and DS gear with red colour as " NEW WEAPON " MODELS   , are u kidding me ? u have no imagination to create new type of gear ? why is the low lvl gear model becoming the new gear model with just a re-painting ? what a joke ,  also PCC.SCC . should always with part of the armor bonus are u talking about  ( if u wanna add some bonuses , feel free to do it )

(edited for content by CM Varitas)

#16 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9
  • Server:Valdes/Trifri

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:38 AM

Bonuses:

10-20% all defenses

10-20% all resistance

5-10% block chance

+5000 HP regen (not bad bonus for melee clases who not have healing skills)

10% chance reflect 20% Phis AA attack or SS (magic) attack.

+5-10% run speed

+5-10% cast speed

-10-20% attack speed for AA clases

-10-20% skill dontime for SS (mage) clases

+5 000 aggro for all skill for Tank proffesion

I have hundreds of these ideas with unique bonuses for sets. But I think it is useless. Hardly someone will listen.

hell yea man  5k HP regen , atk.speed for AA classes sounds awesome  ( they can add some % chance for HP stealing with each auto attack )  vs MOBS 

#17 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 02 October 2016 - 05:31 AM

I would repeat what I have said for several years now, since that is all I am capable of anyway, like a good ol' Forum troil, eh?

How about they actually start to put some logic into the whole thing? Yep, I know, it is quite an alien word in Requiem. If anyone cares to remember, just an example, how top tier sets way back in S1 actually offered some "unique" benefits, like that 1% block in the Glorious pieces? Something that actually had some use and logic for the class it was made for?

Then again, the only direction of this game for the last 3 years or so, has been one and the same. Add X amount of (STAT) (CON, STR etc), Y amount of HPs, Z amount of % crit (phys / skill), and of course, the absolutely MOST important - add copious MORE amounts of ridiculous (S)CAD. As for the increased amounts of def etc, I guess everyone stopped giving a rat's arse about it years ago.

Since the whole "game" revolves around two things - amount of HP and of course amount of (S)CAD, everything else has become more or less irrelevant. Obviously the underlying epic screw up originates from the loony amounts of damage capacity from both weapons and class SKILLS, then add to that the final ingredients of HP / (S)CAD, and voila, you have a disaster of "mechanics".

I already bet all my assets on what the "new" stuff will feature - come back here and check in a year or two, all the best.

Lol I gave this up after mages were steadily blocking more than I was. But scad* is their money maker so on one side I can understand why they do it (money) but on the other side it feels like a punch to the penis/ovaries for those of us who have played and seen the game evolve for what? Nine years now? Been here way too long >_> I should get a life. Hello all btw.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 02 October 2016 - 05:32 AM.

#18 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:58 AM

Lol I gave this up after mages were steadily blocking more than I was. But scad* is their money maker so on one side I can understand why they do it (money) but on the other side it feels like a punch to the penis/ovaries for those of us who have played and seen the game evolve for what? Nine years now? Been here way too long >_> I should get a life. Hello all btw.

With regards to blocks
I asked helium to push the 0 dmg on ss blocks to the programmer to get it fixed. Hopefully that will get fixed soon

#19 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 05:59 PM

attack speed belts. block rings. skill block armors. hp regen working in combat.

#20 NanbangEnjinieo

NanbangEnjinieo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 02:39 PM

We should be able to select a desired stat in weapon and armor. Like staff with main CON stat or launcher with STR. 

#21 S3Ke

S3Ke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:44 AM

Any news about this ? they were supposed to be released in september ...then postponed to october ....now its half of november ...and still nothing ...im guessing they might not even finish them this year with the 1 hour of work per day they put on this game ...anyway ...i would apreciate if anyone has any news about this . thanks

#22 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 November 2016 - 02:37 AM

Armors are ready, they have to add stats, and they are currently working on dungeon map. I am not sure they are able to release it by the end of November as they said on stream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users