Renewal September 29th Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal September 29th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
243 replies to this topic

#51 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 28 September 2016 - 05:36 PM

I don't really care about the spotlight but please do something about those Ludes in mid TI. If you really want to put an undead mob in there maybe consider something else.

Ragged Zombie or Zombie slaughter would be good substitute who raged squishy class players undead monsters too beside lude.

Or stick to centipede adults and larva for exp incentive from dicastes board :heh:

#52 4059160605130004707

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 September 2016 - 05:41 PM

Lude are a low TI mob, why put them in mid TI? change it to something else please.

Make the Mid TI gremlins :D 

#53 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 05:41 PM

Server wide exp boost planning from Oda should be suffice for Aldebaran spotlight extension voters :p_hi:

besides it only benefits mostly NCT dungeon players , while Geffen spotlight benefit low leveled players in geffen field and homunculus AFK'ers leveling in Orc Dungeon, Glast Heim for both low and mid players and lastly Geffenia mostly for Mid leveled players  :p_love:

Not true, Clock Tower is good, Bathory area is good, High Orc area, well we have a TI for that which makes it even better (boosted too)! so alde spotlight is a happy spotlight

#54 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:35 PM

I don't really care about the spotlight but please do something about those Ludes in mid TI. If you really want to put an undead mob in there maybe consider something else.

what is the problem about Ludes? i mean, yes, is bad exp, but is very easy so everyone can farm EMB and, poor and "new" players can do it easy soloing with eden gears :v

Easier leveling is relative terms to use here, depends on players zeny capabilities, which class is being played and so on.

it would be easy for veteran players who starting over on their alternate accounts who can popped easy bmx, or who have good gears to be borrowed from their alternate high leveled main account but how about newbies who start from scratch ?

also regular clocktower still have lower spawn rate even in spotlight compared to monsters in geffen spotlight, besides the moment is suit the upcoming halloween theme as well so what's the harm for having geffen spotlight return ? :p_idea:

or at least change it to something else beside Aldebaran, basic rune midgard cities spotlight proposed by fuyuki also good or new world :p_laugh:

hqdefault.jpg

New and poor players can leveling fast without gears lv 1~80 even without VIP / BMX3, just need use his brain and check their skills, like Archer with AS (Arrow shower), or Swordman with MB get mob and 1 hit if you use the proper element (MB cant get another element but you can spamm so no problem). I already test with my non-VIP novice to alchemist 90 in just 2 days (no full day on of course, because work)

lv 1 to lv 10 Porings, Lunatics, Pupas

Lv 11 to lv 29 ant hell (come on, inmovil target for free exp...)

30 to 56 Orc Village~Orc Dungeon

56 to 71 Maneater blossom (if you are poor then you must be get all drop from your way to here or continue leveling in payon dungeon)

71 to 80 Harpys Juno Bounty or eden bountys easy and fast to do to 99.

#55 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:38 PM

Not true, Clock Tower is good, Bathory area is good, High Orc area, well we have a TI for that which makes it even better (boosted too)! so alde spotlight is a happy spotlight

Compared to last geffen spotlight monsters list here where people can get from novice to transcended 3rd class faster, bathory and high orc exp yield will be far left out, it will also encourages people to not only depend on caged TI monsters by exploring the monsters natural habitat :p_love: .

I'll try to group last geffen spotlighted monsters refer to level range from BB list, eden boards and some from database as shown below :

Spoiler

Mark in Red: not listed in either eden boards or spammable bounty boards but spotlighted

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 September 2016 - 06:23 AM.
Added spoiler tag.

#56 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:51 PM

what is the problem about Ludes? i mean, yes, is bad exp, but is very easy so everyone can farm EMB and, poor and "new" players can do it easy soloing with eden gears :v

hqdefault.jpg

New and poor players can leveling fast without gears lv 1~80 even without VIP / BMX3, just need use his brain and check their skills, like Archer with AS (Arrow shower), or Swordman with MB get mob and 1 hit if you use the proper element (MB cant get another element but you can spamm so no problem). I already test with my non-VIP novice to alchemist 90 in just 2 days (no full day on of course, because work)

Lv 11 to lv 29 ant hell (come on, inmovil target for free exp...)

30 to 56 Orc Village~Orc Dungeon

56 to 71 Maneater blossom (if you are poor then you must be get all drop from your way to here or continue leveling in payon dungeon)

71 to 80 Harpys Juno Bounty or eden bountys easy and fast to do to 99.

Did you play only archers, swordman, thief and merchant class?

how about other class, acolyte, mage class, gunslinger, ninja, taekwon boy, super novice did you play it too ? and can do the same feat?

you have good gears borrowed from your main account right? you got adequate zennies to buy consumables items right? your secret is exp boosting costume goggles and leaf cat headgear which unaffordable for most of starter players am i r8 ?

how much proper element weapon cost these days that can be equipped on lower level class, or you asks people to buy converters where newbies are struggle to buy consumables?  or you want to brag for easy elemental cheap crimson weapons which got minimum lvl 70 limitation to use am I correct?

your argument got too many flaws dude :heh:

Edited by Casval17, 28 September 2016 - 07:02 PM.

#57 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:09 PM

is shadow event going to be put in?

#58 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:41 PM

Don't forget toy factory for TRUE low level players... I remember benefitting a lot from it last time it was spotlighted. It helped me level my AB (who was an aco), my MS (who was a Merch) and my RK who was a swordie then. Also, as people said, Clock Tower is great for leveling "High Level" second/trans class characters. But I can understand people wanting it to change. Just wait one damn week, for god's sake! XDDD!!!

Also, when I came here, with almost no knowledge on renewal and no VIP, it took me 3 weeks and a half to go from level 1 to 99 and transcend. The only help I had was a friend of mine alerting me on Gramps TIs and taking me there "by hand" when I was already level 95 or 96. From there, took me 2 days to get to 99, plus a couple days to finish old BB quests so that I could TI them after transcending, and I did it while gathering info and trying to make some zeny for gears on the way. Also, I had no idea about Blossoms/Webfeet/Huge Leaves at that time, and after that I VIPed and it took me less than 10 days to class 3. A few friends of mine who started with me gave up in the middle, but I believe that they would give up sooner or later, because you can't compare the hurdle in leveling from when you're new to when you are mid level, which also is WAY easier than after you leave gramps range, and so on.

So, whoever is having trouble leveling in low level would benefit more from in-game leveling tips than a spotlight, and that is for sure. These tips can be provided by us, by the way, but I don't remember ever seeing people recruiting for Orc Village or something in game. The parties seem to start in TI, then Nogg. Maybe, just maybe, this is the main reason for new players hurdle, rather than mobs raw exp, but that's just an opinion, not a fact...

Edited by Kusanagisama, 28 September 2016 - 07:46 PM.

#59 ChenChen12

ChenChen12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:45 PM

please add antler fedora to boxter

#60 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:57 PM

Don't forget toy factory for TRUE low level players... but I can understand people wanting it to change. Just wait one damn week, for god's sake! XDDD!!!

Also, when I came here, with almost no knowledge on renewal and no VIP, it took me 3 weeks and a half to go from level 1 to 99 and transcend. The only help I had was a friend of mine alerting me on Gramps TIs and taking me there "by hand" when I was already level 95 or 96. From there, took me 2 days to get to 99, plus a couple days to finish old BB quests so that I could TI them after transcending, and I did it while gathering info and trying to make some zeny for gears on the way. Also, I had no idea about Blossoms/Webfeet/Huge Leaves at that time, and after that I VIPed and it took me less than 10 days to class 3. A few friends of mine who started with me gave up in the middle, but I believe that they would give up sooner or later, because you can't compare the hurdle in leveling from when you're new to when you are mid level, which also is WAY easier than after you leave gramps range, and so on.

So, whoever is having trouble leveling in low level would benefit more from in-game leveling tips than a spotlight, and that is for sure. These tips can be provided by us, by the way, but I don't remember ever seeing people recruiting for Orc Village or something in game. The parties seem to start in TI, then Nogg. Maybe, just maybe, this is the main reason for new players hurdle, rather than mobs raw exp, but that's just an opinion, not a fact...

Here we have an honest veteran players sharing his true hurdle experience in leveling from scratch instead of pretending veteran players sugarcoat the truth on early leveling experience during their newbies day.

Yeah Kusa I felt the same too during my early days, the first always the hardest then when you repeat the cycle with decent gears and adequate zennies it will be a smooth sail but still a hurdle for some classes out of the meta :p_laugh:

I were impressed by you guys Alde spotlight extension voters who didn't bored leveling on NCT for quite some time now, my eagerness only last for first 2 weeks then it's gone to playing other lower leveled class. :p_smile:

Edited by Casval17, 28 September 2016 - 08:39 PM.

#61 VikasMerchantf

VikasMerchantf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Server:Chaos (:

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:01 PM

Could someone confirm if i can use enriched to refine stuff from +9 to +10?

IF yes. Then where?

#62 kengtot

kengtot

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, California

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:37 PM

- NPC that deletes all QUEST

- Fix Amistr Bag Sprite

#63 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:54 AM

Could someone confirm if i can use enriched to refine stuff from +9 to +10?

IF yes. Then where?

Yes but they break, still the same enrich guy 2nd floor eden but not now

Compared to last geffen spotlight monsters list here where people can get from novice to transcended 3rd class faster, bathory and high orc exp yield will be far left out, it will also encourages people to not only depend on caged TI monsters by exploring the monsters natural habitat :p_love: .

Nah, alde is still better we got toy factory too! Even without the High Orc TI, alde will definitely be the better! Spawnrate for alde maps is just better than those at geffen. Also, novice to trans class is ez even after rebirth with the existence of Overlook Dungeon and Maneater blossoms, you probably won't visiting maps spotlighted by geffen if you want to get to 3rd class faster

- NPC that deletes all QUEST

this is abusable

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 29 September 2016 - 12:55 AM.

#64 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:03 AM

Good Day! Im just confused, what ore will be used on upgrading lvl1 weapons aside from phracon? Can i used enriched?

#65 khou211

khou211

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Locationjapan
  • Server:chaos

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:10 AM

please add enriched hammer , because of the delay on event ... 

#66 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:49 AM

Nah, alde is still better we got toy factory too! Even without the High Orc TI, alde will definitely be the better! Spawnrate for alde maps is just better than those at geffen. Also, novice to trans class is ez even after rebirth with the existence of Overlook Dungeon and Maneater blossoms, you probably won't visiting maps spotlighted by geffen if you want to get to 3rd class faster

Let's just compare facts shall we ?

not just assuming things without any backing evidence

Aldebaran Spotlight monsters list

Spoiler

Mark in Red : not listed in either eden boards or spammable bounty boards but spotlighted

which Alde mobs spawn rate that you want to brag off ? is this list show more benefits to low level players compared to the geffen spotlight monsters list counterpart ?

Overlook dungeon is irrelevant  to this spotlight argument isn't it ?

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 September 2016 - 06:22 AM.
Added spoiler tag

#67 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:05 AM

speaking of leveling areas heres mine for lowbies

no spotlight needed

for level 1~21:

payon bounty boards 1~21..get a hunt all quest
spore/wilow/snake 150 each stop at level 21.

for level 21~50:

prontera bounty boards 21~50.. get coco and elder wilow after getting go to

geffen bounty board 21~50... get coco/ elder willow and horn after that go to

payon bounty 21~50... get horn

coco>> gef_fild02
elder willow>>prt_fild10
horn>>same map of the two monster

repeat ... until lvl 51

then there you go orc village bounty is the next

enjoy playing

#68 AAEM

AAEM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:33 AM

refining time  :rice:

#69 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:38 AM

speaking of leveling areas heres mine for lowbies

no spotlight needed

for level 1~21:

payon bounty boards 1~21..get a hunt all quest
spore/wilow/snake 150 each stop at level 21.

for level 21~50:

prontera bounty boards 21~50.. get coco and elder wilow after getting go to

geffen bounty board 21~50... get coco/ elder willow and horn after that go to

payon bounty 21~50... get horn

coco>> gef_fild02
elder willow>>prt_fild10
horn>>same map of the two monster

repeat ... until lvl 51

then there you go orc village bounty is the next

enjoy playing

how about we remove aldebaran spotlight too? and change it to other spotlight

it's been here since august 25th you know, I suggest Geffen spotlight because it benefit more players compared to other spotlights.

Here's my tips to level from 141-175.

Start saving cleared High TI monsters quest and save it for later claim

Get All Dicastes Board 120-175

Unihorn, Antler, Horn, Rake Horn

Get All  Mora Board 141-175

Miming, Little Fatum, Cenere, Menblatt, Petal, Angra Mantis, Antique Book, Lichtern Yellow, Lichtern Blue, Lichtern Red, Lichtern Green

Get all lighthalzen bounty boards for bio 2, bio 3 and bio 4 mobs (121-175 & 141-175)

Remover, Laurell Weinder, Errende ebecce, Armeyer Dinze, Wickebine Tres, Kavach Icarus, Egnigem Cenia,  KK, Margaretha, Seyren, Eremes, Cecil, Howard, Trentini, Celia Alde, Alphoccio, Gertie, Chen Lio, Flamel Emule, Randel

Get all NCT boards (140-175)

Mimic Nightmare, Rideword Nightmare, Big Bell, Big Ben, Neo Punk

blow up bmx3 and claimed the quests altogether.

30 minutes should be suffices to travel to these 4 towns plus eden group isn't it?

or a well earned veteran players want to rant about how limited their resources for gear funding and buying consumables ?

Edited by Casval17, 29 September 2016 - 02:45 AM.

#70 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:30 AM

hmmm the pay to win event is back.

#71 Ningsih

Ningsih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:00 AM

Did you play only archers, swordman, thief and merchant class?

how about other class, acolyte, mage class, gunslinger, ninja, taekwon boy, super novice did you play it too ? and can do the same feat?

you have good gears borrowed from your main account right? you got adequate zennies to buy consumables items right? your secret is exp boosting costume goggles and leaf cat headgear which unaffordable for most of starter players am i r8 ?

how much proper element weapon cost these days that can be equipped on lower level class, or you asks people to buy converters where newbies are struggle to buy consumables?  or you want to brag for easy elemental cheap crimson weapons which got minimum lvl 70 limitation to use am I correct?

your argument got too many flaws dude :heh:

my first char is a sage, and i lvling quite the same like Amonggluttony said:

Lv 11 to lv 30 ant hell, sometimes poison spore (when the bounty still in)

30 to 56 Orc Village

56 to 71 Maneater blossom

71 to 80 harpy, grandpeco, goat

85+ harpy and ti

I was using eden gears until i became sorcerer. it is harder yes, but in those hard moment you will learn the techniques and skills to use your class. the down side was it was too boring (no vip, no boost). I aint argue with your proposal about geffen spotlit (i'd love that too :p_love: ), but what amonggluttony said is true and doable for newbie. been there done that (that is why the wiki guide said the same too)

edit: adding peco and goat

Edited by Ningsih, 29 September 2016 - 04:07 AM.

#72 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:01 AM

Let's just compare facts shall we ?
not just assuming things without any backing evidence

Aldebaran Spotlight monsters list

Spoiler

Mark in Red : not listed in either eden boards or spammable bounty boards but spotlighted

which Alde mobs spawn rate that you want to brag off ? is this list show more benefits to low level players compared to the geffen spotlight monsters list counterpart ?
Overlook dungeon is irrelevant  to this spotlight argument isn't it ?

Oh please, we are talking about fast leveling here, you dont even need to go to a spotlighted geffen to level from 1-20/40(elders), it may take you more time than just going to payon maps/ant hell, a payon spotlight would be better than geffen for those levels,

then move to OD,

then go to Eden feed maneaters (you forgot to read this in my previous comment w/c would literally make the below hundred geffen spotlight monsters useless) 

grind w/ the use of Eden Boards afterwards until you're ready for TI. 

Then transced, go back to payon until ready for overlook dungeon,

level till 56, eat maneaters,lvl 71 go back overlook then go to low TI afterwards

Overlook Dun is never irrelevant since you can access it without topping up, mini VIP subscription. It's also not just about spotlights, it's about leveling we are talking about.

Also, spotlights  that include high level grinding maps like NCT should be longer since it takes longer to level their lower levels, there isnt also many option to level to 175 that's why many want alde spotlight. If you really want a change then just wait for a week or two though i would definitely be against geffen spotlight

There are a lot of alternatives faster than a geffen spotlighted map for leveling compared to NCT spotlight leveling. You should realize it by now with all the comments above

Also, alde spotlight benefits more players than geffen spotlight, contrary to what you have said  :heh:

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 29 September 2016 - 04:08 AM.

#73 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:07 AM

not to mention NCT is super quick to 175. it can be done in 2 days from 160-175, easily, if you have good gear. probably a full day if you're that hardcore.

#74 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:10 AM

not to mention NCT is super quick to 175. it can be done in 2 days from 160-175, easily, if you have good gear. probably a full day if you're that hardcore.

it may take a week or two though for casual players, nevertheless it's very fast!

#75 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:42 AM

it may take a week or two though for casual players, nevertheless it's very fast!

See what Fuuton said, you only need 2 days, even if you said a week or 2 should be suffice for casual players.

Where did you went all this time since you insist on voting for the spotlight extension ? it's been more than a month now since Alde spotlight introduced  :p_sleep: 

so you already got your portion right over the whole month? dont be a greedy player and just let this Aldebaran spotlight ends.

Give the chance for other players to enjoy different spotlight :p_idea:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users