• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 LeleYang

LeleYang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:22 AM

Just a question: why only winners get the bonus? 

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:55 AM

I think it's to incentive team play ^^

#3 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:05 AM

no, its an incentive to party join

and it completely sucks

100% disapprove of this

#4 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:54 AM

And to switch party...

i hope we will have a good Halloween event, with no level jump and pk shield fix.

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:03 AM

And to switch party...

i hope we will have a good Halloween event, with no level jump and pk shield fix.

In the time you switch party the FOC is already done lol

#6 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:44 AM

This is unfair. Half event....

#7 blankname1234

blankname1234

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:24 AM

In the time you switch party the FOC is already done lol

Not really, just switch character

I would rather have +175% for both teams

#8 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationAlvorada-RS-Brasil
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:50 PM

no, its an incentive to party join

and it completely sucks

100% disapprove of this

i see yesterday inceptions (steliakos, cement, authentic, Lego, and vaper) making partys of 5 ppls to join toghter on F.o.C ... incredible theys are making something like monopoly on battlefield. that things have no fun, theys are making a strongst party and that are making the adversary ppls leave the battlefield... ridiculous. if u dont have lucky to join with theys your chance of won is almost null.

#9 Vibrnium

Vibrnium

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:10 PM

Give both teams an incentive. Most people on the losing team are leaving the battlefield because they won't get any aside from what they usually get in losing. I hope helium can do something about it!

#10 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:44 AM

yeah, both teams should get the bonus not only the winners, btw it would be really a nice idea for the future to remove the party joining option

#11 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9
  • Server:Valdes/Trifri

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:13 AM

Foc Should have these rules:

1:same bonus for both teams

2:max 20 ppl per team ( i understand when there is 40 ppl per team the foc is fast but some ppl cant get max contr before the foc is over  , also if one team is winning or has the adventage over the other team , they stay in base and the winning team cant make contribution cuz the loosing team wont leave the base  )

3: if u stay AFK in ur base or if u STAY IN THE BASE for longer than 1 min u trigger the suicide penalty and die within 5 seconds  and give the oponent free kill 

4:joining with foc as party option should be remvoed , so OVERPOWERED players cannot abuse party system , imagine if 5 players with full REGALS ETC team up vs random players , not fair  HA?

5: also there should be GUILD focs few times a day just like UNION  , so ppl in alban dont pk 24/7 but rather do it in FOC ( but this option should be disabled during events ) cuz i believe there wont be enough players to join FOC if every1 starts using the GUILD foc option 

#12 Gooogo

Gooogo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:30 AM

My question is if someone make alliance party with op players 5+ and theres 99% chance they will win its not farming?

#13 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:46 AM

My question is if someone make alliance party with op players 5+ and theres 99% chance they will win its not farming?

i dont think you can enter as alliance in FOC  , just a regular party of 5 but even 5 premades can change the tides  

#14 Gooogo

Gooogo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:09 AM

i dont think you can enter as alliance in FOC  , just a regular party of 5 but even 5 premades can change the tides  

You can enter with alliance party,or just ask inception how they doing can find them at plancy port or just check waiting list 

#15 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:25 AM

You can enter with alliance party,or just ask inception how they doing can find them at plancy port or just check waiting list 

oh well that sucks then :(

#16 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:51 AM

No its not farming
Go make your own alliance

#17 Gooogo

Gooogo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:07 AM

No its not farming
Go make your own alliance

We all know theres no other alliance who can beat this one. First qq for farmers and licking hard to gms and now doing same!

You all wanted to play fairly foc/TB with no farm but what you guys doing now? If join to loser team than leaving and wait for other,someone must be in loser team too if you dont like losing dont join. 

LET THE IDEA PLAYERS KILL THIS GAME!

#18 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:13 AM

We all know theres no other alliance who can beat this one. First qq for farmers and licking hard to gms and now doing same!
You all wanted to play fairly foc/TB with no farm but what you guys doing now? If join to loser team than leaving and wait for other,someone must be in loser team too if you dont like losing dont join.

No team that can beat it? What about dokdo? They say they are the strongest and no one can beat them. Igggy is top zerk in game, surely he can help you win
Lool
Anyways, you funny

#19 hoe3

hoe3

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:19 AM

for -_-'s sake party me inception and dark crusaders rofl
fail game

#20 hoe3

hoe3

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:25 AM

kiss up to them rofl they party you

#21 Gooogo

Gooogo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:27 AM

No team that can beat it? What about dokdo? They say they are the strongest and no one can beat them. Igggy is top zerk in game, surely he can help you win
Lool
Anyways, you funny

Dokdo? and Igggy? when i have to laugh? lol

#22 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:45 AM

well independent of the guild is like a farm really and that things bore the players coz it many of theys like me are not joining there coz have no fun... the authentic team have ever WL's to stun lock the players after the stun lock come the SR with your silence trap on stun group and to finish come lego or authentic to use aoe's and pulverize the enemies... its like a farm really.

#23 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:59 AM

well independent of the guild is like a farm really and that things bore the players coz it many of theys like me are not joining there coz have no fun... the authentic team have ever WL's to stun lock the players after the stun lock come the SR with your silence trap on stun group and to finish come lego or authentic to use aoe's and pulverize the enemies... its like a farm really.

Time to bring yemin and beavis with you
I'm sure they can do the same
And laurent for the dps haha
There, I made your party for you

#24 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:13 AM

you are one of those people that says black is white and cant do -_- to prove him how wrong he is , keep supporting wrong stuff , ur such a nice example 

#25 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:39 AM

hypocritical... are saying this coz theys are from your guild and if the problem is with yours mates of guild then dont have problems... but if is another one with a different guild or different thought of you then that one dont deserve attention or respect? to say the true i dont care about your opinion coz u not are a player with balanced thinking. you and some others just fight to improve your own side... problems on game running and you come here just to troll me or others coz theys have a different thought then you... go make something good maybe wash a dish or help your mom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users