About battlefield event - Page 2 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

About battlefield event

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:37 AM

you are one of those people that says black is white and cant do -_- to prove him how wrong he is , keep supporting wrong stuff , ur such a nice example

You clearly don't know me if you think I keep supporting the wrong stuff
Clearly ignored the fact that I am against this winning team only bonus nonsense.

And also clearly don't know that I like to troll.

Yes I agree, the party joining is unfair.
Sometimes
I am 50/50 on this because I enjoy playing with friends instead of against them
But I know it can be unfair

#27 PIayBoyTom

PIayBoyTom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:15 PM

Nothing but the cry here....there is an option prticipate as a party,so go make your own party and farm foc like everyone else.
Yes we join in party so what?we do t do anything against the Terms of Service....

#28 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationAlvorada-RS-Brasil
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:26 PM

Nothing but the cry here....there is an option prticipate as a party,so go make your own party and farm foc like everyone else.
Yes we join in party so what?we do t do anything against the Terms of Service....

party of 2 ppls ok but partys of 5 or more? ridiculous... are you and yours friends farming there making a monopoly inside the FoC... is just like if u have luck to join toghter ok but if u dont have that lucky leave the battlefield...graceless

#29 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:30 PM

Mavericky, I suggested to remove the Party Join for FOC but it's not something that can be done in a day...more likely in the future. So for now there isn't much you can do other than making your own party or try the luck sadly. We will see if we get some bonus for lost match too on Wednesday.

#30 PIayBoyTom

PIayBoyTom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:57 PM

party of 2 ppls ok but partys of 5 or more? ridiculous... are you and yours friends farming there making a monopoly inside the FoC... is just like if u have luck to join toghter ok but if u dont have that lucky leave the battlefield...graceless

more like party of 10-20 ppl xDD and yes we want to win cuz get way more pts.........you can go and join with your guild and test your luck

Mavericky, I suggested to remove the Party Join for FOC but it's not something that can be done in a day...more likely in the future. So for now there isn't much you can do other than making your own party or try the luck sadly. We will see if we get some bonus for lost match too on Wednesday.

for sure would be nice to get more pts for lost....2-3 k since now for win with prem +50% bf score got 5.2k

Edited by PIayBoyTom, 01 October 2016 - 12:58 PM.

#31 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:58 PM

Well the problem its not party numbers at all, the real problem its they join people together that mostly its full geared with the bests in game enchants against the rest that use normal-bad enchants, so it became like best enchanted team vs poor-medium enchanted players  thats why it seems broken and unfair battlefields so people just left party when that happens. And they perfectly know that only winner team gets the bonus so they just enter together to take advance of it because they know they mostly got end game enchants, and not many the rest players have them, and of course there are some people that join their guild-party for take advance of it, so they can make TB Enchants Faaast at cost of others :)

Edited by Xenovian, 01 October 2016 - 01:11 PM.

#32 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Hamerine

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:04 PM

here a list of suggestions if u no join in a good foc party 

1-leave and try in the next battle

2- leave and try rejoin in another side  

3- afk and no give any contribuition to this guys and try in the next battle 

4- feed like no have tommorrow to cap 100 deaths and end fast and try in  the next battle 

5 -ask this guys when they will sleep to u start play 

6- try play to win but u know u cant couse all of ur team chose another options 

my favorite is 5 

Feedback and stay free to make constructive changes  :thumb2: 

Edited by VanBalzac, 01 October 2016 - 05:51 PM.

#33 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:40 AM

I choose option 3 or

Option 7 - Don't join at all so they stop entering with 15 players alliance . What a stupid crap!

Gravity are you toy in the hands of Kati/Playboytom and co? Because they buy mall you do everything they say or what?

They tell you: stop 5vs5 farming - you disable 5vs5 PVP.

Now they abuse FOC with entering alliance party with 15 OP players and getting 5.2k points each time and you do nothing? Ridiculuos

#34 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 02 October 2016 - 05:02 PM

It's fun to see DokDo crying. Can't say anything about others. But anyway, I agree to limit party join up to 5 ppl.

#35 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 02 October 2016 - 09:42 PM

"Funny"...says the one who cried months long to stop 5vs5.

I am not DokDo and never was. There are other smaller guilds in the game too, if you didn't noticed it.

Randomizing in which party you enter in battles is the best balance in PVP a GM can do.

#36 Dagoh

Dagoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:30 AM

Lol, it not balance, it;s random. Who prevents you to unite? What ur problem? I guess it not solo game, lol.

#37 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:15 PM

"Funny"...says the one who cried months long to stop 5vs5.
I am not DokDo and never was. There are other smaller guilds in the game too, if you didn't noticed it.
Randomizing in which party you enter in battles is the best balance in PVP a GM can do.

What? I have never said about 5-5. I was talking about topic starter, mavricky and laurent. Yes, there are many other guilds, but they are no so bully as dokdo. So it's funny to see how they become crying, but few month ago they were staying in Alban in group of 15-20 players. But all school holydays come to end.

#38 LeleYang

LeleYang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:20 PM

I was talking about topic starter. 

Not sure what you mean with it..

That i'm in dokdo? Because i'm not, never have been and i dont think i will.

That i'm crying? Not really. Just wanted a reason to why the event benefits only one side. On previous events, both sides got a boost. So why is it like this now. That's what i wanted to know.

#39 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 10:56 PM

1st, independent of my guild side on game i'm a honest player

2nd i'm not blind i can see that trashs happening on game... i like of play in battlefields too but now are horrible... or you join togher of some ppls or just lose.
3rd i dont are crying like someone told... i just want some balance, some equilibrium on game for all ppls not only for my team, for my guild or for my friends, i want a better game for all players, and just to remember i was here since 2008 and will continue at the end and praying to see that game really good and balancied for all.

idk but some ppls see the things out of the game (in real life) like if theys are there on game yet.

#40 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 10:58 PM

tyvm mate i really want see some balance and a better game to all...

#41 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:06 PM

Not sure what you mean with it..

That i'm in dokdo? Because i'm not, never have been and i dont think i will.

That i'm crying? Not really. Just wanted a reason to why the event benefits only one side. On previous events, both sides got a boost. So why is it like this now. That's what i wanted to know.

qualquer 1 no jogo que nao pense como eles é dokdo lele...

#42 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 05:50 AM

1st, independent of my guild side on game i'm a honest player

2nd i'm not blind i can see that trashs happening on game... i like of play in battlefields too but now are horrible... or you join togher of some ppls or just lose.
3rd i dont are crying like someone told... i just want some balance, some equilibrium on game for all ppls not only for my team, for my guild or for my friends, i want a better game for all players, and just to remember i was here since 2008 and will continue at the end and praying to see that game really good and balancied for all.

idk but some ppls see the things out of the game (in real life) like if theys are there on game yet.

Ballance... On Arena... In mmopg... Oh. Mavericky, u r dreamer. There are too many reason why there cant be ballance.

So only u can do is to whait next school holydays.

qualquer 1 no jogo que nao pense como eles é dokdo lele...

U call us Inception too, so why can't I call "dokdo" ppl from following guilds:

Duality, 
 ImmortalAlliance, 
 Hooligans of Requiem, 
 Gyakusatsu No Mukougawa, 
 Terifying, 
 BlackSnow, 
 Heroes del Silencio, 
 Mercy, 
 xSicariosx, 
 Latino PVE Warriors

#43 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:46 PM

Ballance... On Arena... In mmopg... Oh. Mavericky, u r dreamer. There are too many reason why there cant be ballance.

So only u can do is to whait next school holydays.

U call us Inception too, so why can't I call "dokdo" ppl from following guilds:

Duality, 
 ImmortalAlliance, 
 Hooligans of Requiem, 
 Gyakusatsu No Mukougawa, 
 Terifying, 
 BlackSnow, 
 Heroes del Silencio, 
 Mercy, 
 xSicariosx, 
 Latino PVE Warriors

well maybe yeah maybe im a dreamer... but imagine how better that game can be with ours dreams and crazy plans...

ok then incepto...

Edited by Mavericky, 04 October 2016 - 02:48 PM.

#44 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:48 PM

well maybe yeah maybe im a dreamer... but imagine how better that game can be with ours dreams and crazy plans...
ok then incepto...

Those dreams can't come true. There are too many reasons

#45 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 01:50 PM

Those dreams can't come true. There are too many reasons

this is your opinion

#46 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:19 PM

since someppl agree that this -_- was a complete farm ... i suggest perma ban ! hell yeah same thing for ppl who farmed in 5v5 ... now BURN bitch es !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users