Warlord n Zerk differences? - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Warlord n Zerk differences?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Extinctions

Extinctions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 12:58 PM

Hey all , I wanted to know what are the main differences between these 2?

As I can see is that Zerk is meant to be all in dmg with decent hp but most of their skills hardly go over +500 additional dmg...They use hp consumption fair enough but i dont see why be a zerk when wl is better.

As WL u get same sort of stuff , if not better.The big difference may be zerk can dual wield(People saying this may be gone too..) but other than that i dont know.Also the percentage around 29% hp inc buff is good when geared.

Zerk has 2 skills to reduce opponent def,however WL has 1 skills which reduce opponent def and literally a low cd+more def reduction.

WL seems to have more control too with another terror skill+alot of hp/def buffs with no negative debuffs on it where as zerk u have to always loose something to gain something.

WL=Support

Zerk=Rage and killer

But it seems the opposite,their arnt even any good zerk skills which deal good dmg like many others have said.Even if they do remove dual wield from zerk, this class will really go dead.Their is just nothing their.

To sum it up , Zerk is a copy of WL but nerfed.

Feel free to comment.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 03 October 2016 - 01:57 PM

That's why they will go under skill changes. We already know zerk/WL situation (next update will be mainly for WL skills tho).

Edited by Kazara, 03 October 2016 - 02:14 PM.

#3 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

That's why they will go under skill changes. We already know zerk/WL situation (next update will be mainly for WL skills tho).

Indeed
And I apologize to zerk players
We did buff them up slightly, but defintely not as much as they deserve to be buffed up, and we completely forgot to look at skill damage.
After this week's patch which hopefully has some revisions, we will take another look at zerks and work out proper damage for skills

#4 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:21 PM

The Skill and Class System is broken, simply because of the DMG Values you can reach today or better saying since a couple of Years.

You first have to realize the cause and effect,  before you do "changes".

I`m not sure if the current Dev`s see the nexus of all this or simply adjust DMG Values instead of improving the Quality of CC and the impact of Skills.

Today DMG on Spam able Nukes and AoE is everything simply because they overpower crowd control.

So this was not done over night it was feeded over Years.

Can only repeat myself over and over.

#5 S3Ke

S3Ke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 01:21 AM

Hey all , I wanted to know what are the main differences between these 2?

As I can see is that Zerk is meant to be all in dmg with decent hp but most of their skills hardly go over +500 additional dmg...They use hp consumption fair enough but i dont see why be a zerk when wl is better.

As WL u get same sort of stuff , if not better.The big difference may be zerk can dual wield(People saying this may be gone too..) but other than that i dont know.Also the percentage around 29% hp inc buff is good when geared.

Zerk has 2 skills to reduce opponent def,however WL has 1 skills which reduce opponent def and literally a low cd+more def reduction.

WL seems to have more control too with another terror skill+alot of hp/def buffs with no negative debuffs on it where as zerk u have to always loose something to gain something.

WL=Support

Zerk=Rage and killer

But it seems the opposite,their arnt even any good zerk skills which deal good dmg like many others have said.Even if they do remove dual wield from zerk, this class will really go dead.Their is just nothing their.

To sum it up , Zerk is a copy of WL but nerfed.

Feel free to comment.

Hello , you described the situation very well ...Zerk is hardly playable right now ...most of the skills are totally useless but noone cares...its been my favorite class since like forever ...but seeing all the other classes being so OP compared to zerk ,...almost makes me wanna quit...i try to farm FOC points just like all the other ppl ...but to do so ...with a bloody zerk you basicaly have to kamikaze and just die to get contribution ...u cant do anything else ...u cant kill sh1t ...since most of them got easily 40k+ hp with cap def ...u simply aint got the time to kill a single target alone ...i mean its just doesnt even sound right for casters to cast 2x aoes 4-5k  dmg each for each tick + the skills they spam during the aoes ... (most ppl cry that zerks got too much HP ...but with that much dmg casters got ...it goes down in 4-5 seconds) ...while u barely get time to cast 2 skills which barely do dmg on cap...Berserkers should be heavy dmg dealers...almost like unstoppable single target killers in my oppion..but they are just a joke ...! oh and by the way thanks for nerfing reflect to the point it doesnt even worth putting points into it ...i agree it should`ve be nerfed but not that much ..my 2 cents . Thanks.

Edited by S3Ke, 04 October 2016 - 02:05 AM.

#6 Extinctions

Extinctions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:09 AM

Hello , you described the situation very well ...Zerk is hardly playable right now ...most of the skills are totally useless but noone cares...its been my favorite class since like forever ...but seeing all the other classes being so OP compared to zerk ,...almost makes me wanna quit...i try to farm FOC points just like all the other ppl ...but to do so ...with a bloody zerk you basicaly have to kamikaze and just die to get contribution ...u cant do anything else ...u cant kill sh1t ...since most of them got easily 40k+ hp with cap def ...u simply aint got the time to kill a single target alone ...i mean its just doesnt even sound right for casters to cast 2x aoes 4-5k  dmg each ...for each tick (most ppl cry that zerks got too much HP ...but with that much dmg casters got ...it goes down in 4-5 seconds) ...while u barely get time to cast 2 skills which barely do dmg on cap...Berserkers should be heavy dmg dealers...almost like unstoppable single target killers in my oppion..but they are just a joke ...! 

I agree +1.If u wanted to be zerk , u are better of being a sin which is the closest which comes to mind that is good.Problem is the skills should be percentage based now.As the game develops,we get new and new items with better stats,the skills should be also upgraded.

Easy work around i would say is , every buff/debuff make it percentage based is a start.

Buff with dna for accuracy giving 1.8k acc.On a single item u get that so no point even investing in to it.

I feel that even Domi is better than Zerk imo.With the reduction is str/int/p.def/scad(if works) is hella efficient.

Generally all the melee classes(except sin?) are not that good compared to what casters have got.Casters can just spam skills hitting u for high dmg+debuffing+No real downtime+Ranged , melee doing lower dmg+have to chase caster+No real big debuffs+No real spammable skills.

May i ask , how did u build your zerk?AA or SS?

Edited by Extinctions, 04 October 2016 - 02:09 AM.

#7 S3Ke

S3Ke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:40 AM

iam a full skill spam build , if i wanted AA i would`ve go SIN or Ranger ...but the skills are so bad though ...you are right melees are quite weak now compared to casters ..would be good to see next sets and weps to be better for melees (im talking about scad/cad but mostly scad since every melee sh1t is cad ) ...and it will be more balanced ...casters will actually have to put some def on there sets not just full dmg so i guess it gets a lil bit more balanced...but since melee dont really do much dmg ...casters just stack hp and scad ...and there OP as fu`ck

#8 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 04:31 AM

I mean
Zerk was originally an AA toon
Not really SS
And tbh I'd love to see it go back to being AA.
Obviously more damage than sin, especially with rage.
Anyways, any zerk suggestions are welcome in my pm box.
Like I said, my goal is to improve AA zerks, but if you have ideas how to improve SS also cool.

#9 Extinctions

Extinctions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 11:27 AM

I mean
Zerk was originally an AA toon
Not really SS
And tbh I'd love to see it go back to being AA.
Obviously more damage than sin, especially with rage.
Anyways, any zerk suggestions are welcome in my pm box.
Like I said, my goal is to improve AA zerks, but if you have ideas how to improve SS also cool.

U are correct! Zerk is meant to be AA.And yea it should have more dmg than sin.Maybe work on the buffs which it currently has.Making percentage dmg skills or if not even that,just raise the dmg of all skills.Same goes for heals,remove them or buff them cuz atm 1.5k heal on a 70k hp zerk is minute.

Their is a buff which gives crit rate,maybe add crit damage to it too.Not a bad idea when sin has it too and both of these classes are dmg dealers.

#10 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:52 PM

I thought about adding cad to that buff
But it might be a little too much
Considering it will be permanently on

I was thinking of adding cad to something with short duration and longish cooldown
So zerk can have burst damage

#11 SinSkins

SinSkins

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 04:34 PM

serker has 2 debuf skills thats right, but just can use 1, if you use both do not add up.
but serker It was forgotten, CD's ridiculous Berserker's Savagery 3 mins? I remember that only had 50 seconds commander a while ago, and it was okay.
and now CounteAttack... thats useless now and idk how one skill lvl 80 it can be as useless ,It is supposed  to be the skills Lv 80 are the most strongest, and ths skills has aloot of faills, duration, CD, chance and % dmg reflect all is fail, i have a suggestion if u want nerfed this skill return the cd and duration like before and reduce the chance to reflect or the % of dmg reflected, but not bot.
But honestly the biggest problem are the cds and duration of some Skills, Counter Attack(all its wrong here), Berserker's Savagery(problem with DC), and for AA serk Reckles Attack ( CD and Duration both are wrong def its ok, probably max -400 def but not more) and repair duration of Shackle thats a very important skill and 2 seconds of duration its very absurd 12 secs would be perfect.
WL only Need nerf Shout of Ferocious Tigger, duration of Terrified Scream and thats all, according to my point of view.
AND THIS ITS VERY IMPORTANT, Mental Mitigation need to move for warrior serkers need that skill when defi, wl catch cant do anything, when sins slow him same,

#12 S3Ke

S3Ke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:17 AM

So sad really...they just chose the easy way to deal with it ...like no need to worry about the skills ..just put attack speed on that class and they can go AA ....might aswell remove the attack skills and make it full AA and thats it...i mean thats how i see it ...they couldnt be bothered to work on some decent skills for the class ..they just added an attack speed a crit buff and thats it ...job done ...AA zerk ! anyway im done trying its pointless ..i`ll just gonna switch to a different class or just quit this sh1t ...anyway thanks , good luck .

#13 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:34 AM

It's funny
Yall bashing us for taking an easy way
And yet I haven't received a single pm about what skills or changes you would like in zerk.
Not surprising tbh.
So, I'm just going to ignore all this crying until someone posts something actually constructive instead of a giant wall of 13 year old girl pmsing.

#14 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:56 AM

WL=Support

LOL

radiant - support

prot - support

mistic - support

WL - AOE killer mashine, all 8 years... but bugged 90 magic shield (800+ block with honor) destroy this proffesion. On last summer 2015 this profession is 50% dead.

And tomorrow +30% dead. Stupid class representative kill this game.

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:13 AM

Reqbugkiller on other topic   : Warlord now support, the mass controller. 

And now you "LOL" at him?

Pretty obvious that he is not talking about support heal wise but CC/debuff wise...

Edited by Kazara, 05 October 2016 - 09:15 AM.

#16 Extinctions

Extinctions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:21 AM

Blood Rage + Hyper Mode=Need reworking either completely remove them and give us a new skill or improve their effect.Hyper mode definitely needs a rework.I can see what u are doing with it but just needs a improvement.

Rend flesh and Megatron slash=Useless and completely remove them since we want a zerk to be AA and mainly focusing on that + very low dmg skills.

Lethal death blow=Doesnt need changing much but add a debuff to it.

As u mentioned cad, u could probably add it to Rage buff.Maybe increase strength to +30% and give it a cad buff :)

Bartuk Legacy=Can't think of a improvement , all i can think of is probably make it in to a buff then we wont have a permanent debuff hanging over our head.So then we can use it when needed.

Beserk Savagery=I will let all to discuss about it.Some want removing and some want a lower cd.

Counterattack=Idk about this.Maybe open it up so u can get 10rank.It would be decent at 10 rank i would say.

Make Armor breaker a WL skill only.Remove it from zerk.Then u can increase the def reduction debuff(since 15% is very low since a ele can reduce 50% resis!) from Shred armor.This is a good point since shred armor and armor breaker dont stack and also atm WL got a higher debuff defence than a Zerk!

It is a start.

@reqbugkiller WL=Support it is.It has party buffs , aoe debuffs which in my eyes is a party/support class.If it is not support then why does it have Spirit turtle shield?Giving u ele resis and defence lol.Also has a aoe magic disable skill which is support.

#17 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:05 AM

LOL
radiant - support
prot - support
mistic - support

WL - AOE killer mashine, all 8 years... but bugged 90 magic shield (800+ block with honor) destroy this proffesion. On last summer 2015 this profession is 50% dead.
And tomorrow +30% dead. Stupid class representative kill this game.

Block damage doesn't mean anything against a warlord because melee physical skills are blocked 100% of damage.
But I'm sure you, a prot and warlord player knew that right?
Maybe the problem isn't warlord? Maybe the problem is blocks need to be fixed?
Maybe, just maybe, I reported it to helium already?
And maybe, just maybe, your entire argument about block just got completely destroyed.
Thank you Mr clueless player.
Also who has enough honor to get max block damage? The answer is no one.
Again shattered!
And if you are having trouble beating a caster with a warlord right now. It's time for you to delete your warlord.

You have provided 0, I repeat 0 input to warlords and zerks. Thank you, come again

#18 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:08 AM

Ah finally someone with actual input.
Alright I'll take a look at them.
One thing I wanted to say is, I don't want to kill SS zerks. Some people want to play it, I say let them. So I'm not sure about removing those 2 skills. Maybe make them stronger? A lot stronger?
The strength % sounds interesting, I'll look into that for sure
And shred armor defintely improving
We were thinking of having it debuff block% too!

#19 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:03 PM

Maybe the problem isn't warlord? Maybe the problem is blocks need to be fixed?
Maybe, just maybe, I reported it to helium already?

Yep problem in block bug.

Yep i reported 1 years ago. LOL.

2mhuglc.jpg

I started to make your job a year ago, report after report, say - thank you.

#20 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:12 PM

Reqbugkiller on other topic   : Warlord now support, the mass controller.

WL - AOE killer mashine, all 8 years... but bugged 90 magic shield (800+ block with honor) destroy this proffesion.

Please read it carefully, when this profession has become a support.

#21 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:50 PM

Yep problem in block bug.
Yep i reported 1 years ago. LOL.

2mhuglc.jpg

I started to make your job a year ago, report after report, say - thank you.

Hahahahahahahaha XD
Is that a report? XD
90 shield bugged?
It really says nothing about the problem, while elflord reported with a very nice video showing the problem.

Edited by Kazara, 05 October 2016 - 08:52 PM.

#22 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:13 AM

Hahahahahahahaha XD
Is that a report? XD
90 shield bugged?
It really says nothing about the problem, while elflord reported with a very nice video showing the problem.

Lol, its a topic in PM with Helium.

Inside video + proof.

I showed you only the name of the topic XD

#23 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:17 AM

Lol, its a topic in PM with Helium.
Inside video + proof.

I showed you only the name of the topic XD

We have a bug report section, yet you choose to PM him? lol, what to say, wise choice?XD

#24 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:37 AM

We have a bug report section, yet you choose to PM him? lol, what to say, wise choice?XD

U seen post date ?

PS bug report section = place for flood. I use only PM.

openeyes.jpg

Edited by reqbugkiller, 06 October 2016 - 10:39 AM.

#25 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:53 AM

That's why Helium didn't know about it till few days ago. Because he check all forum PMs and he is very active in forum right? Oh boy lol, you really think you actually helped with anything?...All you did was spamming, drama, and adding "empty feedback". Open your eyes ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users