6 replies to this topic

#1 Taruman

Taruman

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:22 AM

Hello,

I watched a video that I really liked and I intend to build a character like this.

Edited by Taruman, 17 January 2017 - 04:26 AM.

#2 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 05 October 2016 - 11:44 AM

Heya, Battle Archbishop is certainly fun and there are all kinds of different ways you can build them, I recommend checking out this thread: https://forums.warpp...chbishop-guide/

Hopefully others may have a better idea about newer equipment on iRO for Crit Bishop, I've tended towards AGI/STR build for now. Maybe you can find and compare what the bRO build has compared to here, I think in the Youtube comments they say they're using a +9 Fallen Angel Wing, +9 Veteran Hammer, +13 White Drooping Eddga Hat and I believe we do have those on iRO.

Best of luck.

Edited by soudou, 05 October 2016 - 11:51 AM.

#3 NormalPeople

NormalPeople

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor /Chaos, mostly Thor

Posted 06 October 2016 - 02:04 AM

idk why but,that is really cool

#4 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:46 AM

If you want to make a crit AB then you have better stuff than that thread lists -- like the robot's arm, fatal or aspd enchanted sarah's earrings, temporal boots, giant faceskin, etc. An unslotted +12 mad bunny is also really nice, as the atk/crit/phen effect is really good, and if unslotted you only lose like 1 aspd from its +3 aspd offset. 

personally, I think a double lora carded crimson mace ain't half bad either. 

#5 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:45 AM

If you want to make a crit AB then you have better stuff than that thread lists -- like the robot's arm, fatal or aspd enchanted sarah's earrings, temporal boots, giant faceskin, etc. An unslotted +12 mad bunny is also really nice, as the atk/crit/phen effect is really good, and if unslotted you only lose like 1 aspd from its +3 aspd offset. 

personally, I think a double lora carded crimson mace ain't half bad either. 

better 2 cars by NCT and N pyramids cards than +2 aspd I think...

#6 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:48 AM

For the shield/weapon combo? That depends, but I do not disagree with you, assuming the char can still hit 191+ aspd with a shield. 

I personally would hold out on my own slotted bunny shield for nightmare OGH and the khalitzburg+white knight combo.

#7 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:41 AM

For the shield/weapon combo? That depends, but I do not disagree with you, assuming the char can still hit 191+ aspd with a shield.

It used to be real tough for bishops due to the heavy shield penalty, but it's gotten easier (though expensive) with all the new ASPD boosters (e.g. Temporal AGI Boots, ASPD+1 costume enchant, Fallen Angel Wing with Cenere Card etc.)

In addition to Mad Bunny Shield, Battle Bishops can also use a Bible of Promise and cast Odin's Power for +100 ATK / MATK (shame the duration isn't longer though...).

Edited by soudou, 06 October 2016 - 08:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users