Monk > priest skill Rework suggestions - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Monk > priest skill Rework suggestions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 08 October 2016 - 06:46 PM

Monk to priest skill that should be rework. And how I see them.

Part 1 Heal skill for monk class

The first skill I would like to see change is Wide Heal and instant heal. The Heal powers of those 2 skills are based on Caster Max HP. It makes the skill a bit too powerful.

The rework that would make the most sense is this.

Base heal formula for Wide Heal: Caster HP 5% + magic power 50% +50

Now for the lv up: +1% HP per lv up so 5/6/7/8/9% Base Hp and for magic power 15% more per lv So 50/65/80/95/110% and + 25 per lv: 50/75/100/125/150

Now you wonder why keep a base HP % caster wide. The reason is the magic power at +20 is still not enough to heal a decent amount on a tank class. So the fact that we fusion base HP% + magic power make the heal more reasonable and easier to change it if needed (neft or boost)

Now for instant heal pretty much the same formula but with lower stat cause the skill is a instant cast. Maybe make a base HP fix but make the magic power higher to be able to make a change faster if needed.

The last skill that would need a complete rework is sanctuary. For those who don’t know this skill. It a healing skill place a healing zone that heal every 2 sec. the only problem with this skill is. The healing power is a fix amount so it not evolving with the character power. For it just use normal Magic power formula to know how much it would heal every 2 sec. or do a % HP base on Character inside the zone but for a small amount.

Part 2 Priest skill / Defense mode

The first skill I would like to talk about is Barrier. This skill absorbs a fix amount of damage.

What I would like to see with this is made so it not a shield character base but a group character base protection. The class is supposed to be a support class so make the skill he use group wise.  Don’t change how the skill work but just add to the skill a group effect.  Cast a shield that absorb XX amount of damage on the party, Caste range same has revive.

Now let talk about perfect seal. Just add to it Block element damage too. It supposed to be a perfect seal but at the moment it not xD.

Next skill will be Arc Sanctuary. This skill work like Santuary from the monk but heal Mana. The only problem with it is the amount of mana the skill is giving. It so low a potion will give it faster. This skill needs a complete formula change. It should be a Base Max MP heal like : heal 2% max player MP +0.5% per lv so 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 every 2 sec and last 40 sec, lose effect after healing the same player 10 times.

Now Next skill will be Mp transfer. i love this skill. But it’s badly designe.

For this skill I got 2 possible ideas. The first is Make it like Healing wave Healing all party member in range (target is like chain lighting) same animation effect but blue for mana. Regen mana base on Max MP of the caster, mana cost xx MP% per sec heavy amount. MP is healing is reduce base on how much member is healed at the same time.

My 2nd idea was, a Zone Mana heal with the same range of instant heal. But for group healing. MP healing is reduce base on how much player is in range.

Edited by zirothos, 08 October 2016 - 06:47 PM.

#2 Semitron

Semitron

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 03:10 AM

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users