About WL and Elementalist and Druid .... - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

About WL and Elementalist and Druid ....

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 s18m06

s18m06

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 06:36 AM

still this ridiculous damage caused by WL, you must have an HP property above 50k and defense over 4.4k to survive, and the elementalist debuf 50% resistance, that and a slutty, dismounted the Defiler was because OP now that have 5% nerf in WL the elementalist are finding the king of stop and say that nothing will be nerf station, is dirty, you can not get close to them because of his detection, and in addition to the damage base of the game already in 4,4k by skill, if he uses the debuf in you will hit about 10k damage per skill, this is really ridiculous, and the Druid? You can not kill because he is immune when using your skills transformation, you will die if you fight it, it is ridiculous the way the hellium think, if it is to make -_- in the game was to be left as it was things, and many players vain cry defending their class, of course because it does not befits his class but when they take nerf will cry too, then gets the hint the game is being destroyed slowly and Helium should ask opnion of all players will not direct the representatives one idea that I find very stupid of him ..... (Sorry my English is very bad)

Edited by s18m06, 09 October 2016 - 06:37 AM.

#2 PIayBoyTom

PIayBoyTom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 06:56 AM

Wl its a suicide now,stun lock its not posible anymore,terror+root its not infinity vombo anymore,root range sux,elem will get nerf also...
And druid its way op your stun till you die its justa joketo fight druid...

#3 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:20 AM

I literally understood none of that rant

Was he saying that warlord is too op? And so is elem? And druid?

Anyways
Elem and druid are on chopping block next.
After zerk gets buffed though

#4 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes/Trifri

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:28 AM

I literally understood none of that rant

Was he saying that warlord is too op? And so is elem? And druid?

Anyways
Elem and druid are on chopping block next.

u should nerf ele + druid or buff ranger  ( when is ranger buff coming btw ? 2018 ? )  next before  u buff zerk . coz there is no zerk players around , 

buffing zerk will take ages  , and you ele + druid players will be playing your OVERpowered classes for few more months untill zerk buff arrives LOL               :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:   + im pretty sure u got everything he said 

Edited by emrah1, 10 October 2016 - 01:30 AM.

#5 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:05 AM

I mean warlord took 3 weeks
So, not like zerk will take long. And also quite a few zerks popped up in bgs recently
Anyways, we can try to squeeze druid "rebalance" and elem "rebalance" in with the zerk changes.
And yes I use the word rebalance because when I say nerf everyone loses their mind

#6 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:51 AM

Ranger and venger
Well after druid elem zerk

We have ideas for venger.
But for ranger. Not really many

#7 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:37 AM

when is prot and radi nerf ?

#8 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:58 AM

Prots need a nerf?

#9 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9
  • Server:Valdes/Trifri

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:36 AM

Ranger and venger

well here are some ideas then . 

1.Sniper's Coolness = should remain the same

2.Escape =  maybe lower it down to 10 second CD ? also 2nd Escape skill  would be really usefull just  like Assassin's Dash but ofc  with 10 sec CD not less  , because ranger is the weakest pvp class in the game for already idk 8 years ?   , i started playing 2008 

3.Weapon Upgrade = this skill is very good and should remain the same + DNA should be the same 

4.Diversionary Firing = fails alot need higher success chance 

5.Smoke Shell Firing = fails alot need higher success chance ( kinda useless skill )

6.Uppercut = overall a good close range stun but needs a lower cooldown maybe 10 sec or so 

7.Launcher Weapon Mastery = long range atk passive   but could be better ( higher dmg bonus or can be changed into CAD passive ) 

8.Repairing Launcher  = main atk dmg buff skill  , should remain the same 

9.Stealth Detection = should remain the same 

10.Fixed Firing = should remain the same but the buff SHOULD LAST EVEN if u get hit by SPELLS ( auto attacks doesnt cancel the buff ) so spells shouldnt cancel it aswell 

11.Range Extension  should remain the same but shouldnt decrease the atk.speed by 1 sec , ur basically useless if you pop Range Extension especially if u dont have tempest atk.speed buff , u atk so slow that it doesnt matter how far u are 

12.Poison Bomb Firing = remove the def penalty or make it a CAD buff instead of dmg buff 

13.Shock Firing = i think this stun should have atleast 5 second duration , some ppl say its instant but it is not  , there is 1 sec delay/preparation timer during launching of the skill ( ranger has only 2x stuns  and both of them got high CD and short duration ) + we all  know that after casting a skill on a long range physical class there is 1 sec delay before u start auto attacking again ( atleast that's the case for ranger  )  so casting skills + attacking highly reduces the chance for ranger to deal dmg and survive at the same time ( that's why long range stun should be 5 second atleast so ranger can do atleast some dmg in pvp before he dies ( also stun range + auto atk range arent the ame ) long range stun range  always  has higher range  than auto attack  range unless u have FULL DEX jewels and longe range buffs popped at the same time ) so if u worry about stunning tha target and killing it imediatelly that wont happen 

14.Head Shot = well 3 sec casting ? ur gonna die before u cast that skill , make it atleast 1.5 second ? also the success rate of that skill is like 20 % , very bad skill 

i dont have a ranger but i always wanted to make one , lets hope the near incoming gear has some good RANGER stats and im pretty sure we are going to see alot of rangers playing again . 

Well as u can see i didnt mention the rest of the Ranger skills because they are kinda useless .

First job attack skills should be removed or replaced with AOE DAMAGE OVER TIME , just like Shadow Runner .

Second Job attack Skills and Evasion debuff skill  i think they could be replaced with some kind of HP REGEN  / ATK.SPEED type of buff for a set duration with DNA to increase the duration .

A pet with STUN IMMUNITY  ( like Dominator )  is kinda necessary if we want Ranger to have a slight chance in pvp vs (  Assassin's . Warlord's , Zerk's , Druids ( cause they stunlock you and u die before u do anything , just like any other class ) but other classes got heals , etc skills so yea Ranger needs alot  of improvements :(

I hope someone reads this long post lol 

#10 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:22 AM

Yeah I read it
and uhh
I will agree on 1,3,8,9,10,11
And that's about it

#11 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:21 PM

nerf everything ! oh also ranger needs nerf , commy too , hmm mystic and forzakers aaannnnd radiants  and maybe tempest if u're not lazy ... hell let's nerf everything ! 

#12 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:25 PM

nerf everything ! oh also ranger needs nerf , commy too , hmm mystic and forzakers aaannnnd radiants and maybe tempest if u're not lazy ... hell let's nerf everything !

Sounds great

#13 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Hamerine

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:28 PM

Ranger and venger

ooo 

granades,granades  30m granades ,granades with light resist debuff similar element

i hope granades pls  :thumb2:

#14 Vibrnium

Vibrnium

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:14 PM

Yeah! It would be very nice if the prot will be nerfed too :) We are too OP and nobody can kill us! After nerfing the prot please do me a favor, close the game :) :Emo_18: 

Also Lithifying Fog a is very helpful skill, especially it casts 2 sec. You were stunned already before you can cast. Good job helium! You really just switched the skill and did nothing. Plus the hostility for protector's skills are not enough. :Emo_19: :Emo_19: :Emo_19:

#15 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 09:55 AM

apply light damage to taunts = to taunt amount. prot gains aggro and damage. fixed

so u gonna fix reckless attack finally? after this long would be a dam miracle.

Edited by sonemere, 07 November 2016 - 10:44 AM.

#16 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:39 AM

apply light damage to taunts = to taunt amount. prot gains aggro and damage. fixed

so u gonna fix reckless attack finally? after this long would be a dam miracle.

Reckless has been fixed for last 2 months, I fixed it lol

#17 FireBee

FireBee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:26 AM

Ranger and venger