• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 2048160605092950270

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 October 2016 - 03:51 AM

I've been playing rose for a few months now... and its been fun. i was wondering if anyone here used to play irose? back in 2005 lol, because i never met any1 in game. My Ign was Kidfok clan was SonofDemon. i had fun memories back then lol wish i could meet someone here. back then rose had 3 channels and all were full all the time lol and sometimes you cant log in because its exceeded and have to que to get in LOL. i wish i still have my old screenshot so i can share it with you guys too bad its gone T_T

#2 QueenElizabeth

QueenElizabeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationgermany
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:23 AM

I play rose since 2005... iRose... euRose... NaRose... some other servers... a long break from rose... and last year I came back.

#3 2048160605092950270

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 06:04 AM

Me 2 lol a really long break like almost a decade and still love the game haha. I also played phrose but that version sucked lol not the iroseph version. I played alot of mmorpg since then but there is always something about roseonline that is special to me lol.

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 October 2016 - 08:23 AM

Hi!

I'm an old time player too- not always from here but this is definitely my ROSE home now. I think for many of us, ROSE is in our blood... at least that's how it is for me.

Let me know if I can ever help you with anything :)

#5 VModCola

VModCola

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUFP Headquarters, office of the Commanding Admiral
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:56 AM

I started playing iRose way back when too, then it closed down and started playing RoseNA since day 1 and never have left.

Its been a long time too since those iRose days and alot more players on all maps too.

#6 Brreezzyhill8

Brreezzyhill8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:03 PM

i was in those times we wage war against players for the 6th grade talisman boss drop :P. long good olden days of rose.

#7 2048160605092950270

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 04:29 PM

well for me the best wars were fought at the junon clan fields and luna clan fields for who gets to own the map and get all the cp lol because only clan field monsters drop cp and clan fields was really a good place to lvl you noobies if your clan owned the map lol ... too bad we dont have clan fields here. and there was a quest at forgotten temple before for liscents and the forgotten temple was a pvp area you get rewards if u kill a player and if killed like three times you failed the quest if i remember the quest was killing stone like the ones at sod that would spawn randomly on the map.

#8 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:02 PM

well for me the best wars were fought at the junon clan fields and luna clan fields for who gets to own the map and get all the cp lol because only clan field monsters drop cp and clan fields was really a good place to lvl you noobies if your clan owned the map lol ... too bad we dont have clan fields here. and there was a quest at forgotten temple before for liscents and the forgotten temple was a pvp area you get rewards if u kill a player and if killed like three times you failed the quest if i remember the quest was killing stone like the ones at sod that would spawn randomly on the map.

We do have clan fields here but JCF has a level limit of I think 89 so you can't enter it even if you are the clan master if you are above that level.  LCF has no level limit...to enter you just have to be level 70 so you can travel to Luna and ofc, you need to be in a clan.

Temple in the old days had 3 tiers of quests depending on your level. I don't remember what they were for T1 or T2 but the limit for T3 was 130. All of the big pvp clans had fully geared, fully gemmed T3 characters because it was the only place that dropped high quality chemicals that were needed to refine gear to (9). I'm not a pvp person at all but some of the trash talk from those guys when they were in Eucar was pretty funny.  :P

#9 2048160605092950270

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:14 PM

i wish they would make more pvp maps its just makes it more exciting playing in a pvp map lol. eg sikuku ruins lol good exp for leveling but have risk of getting pked lol

#10 2048160605092950270

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:28 PM

We do have clan fields here but JCF has a level limit of I think 89 so you can't enter it even if you are the clan master if you are above that level.  LCF has no level limit...to enter you just have to be level 70 so you can travel to Luna and ofc, you need to be in a clan.

Temple in the old days had 3 tiers of quests depending on your level. I don't remember what they were for T1 or T2 but the limit for T3 was 130. All of the big pvp clans had fully geared, fully gemmed T3 characters because it was the only place that dropped high quality chemicals that were needed to refine gear to (9). I'm not a pvp person at all but some of the trash talk from those guys when they were in Eucar was pretty funny.  :P

temple was a good concept though because it mixed pvm and pvp in one lol. and plus i think the quest was timed if u didnt make it on time u failed lol. i think they should try to make temple again but with better rewards so people will have more things to do...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users