37 replies to this topic

#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:58 AM

Good Morning for our special post Columbus day edition of this thread!

The sky is covered in this strange grey fluffy substance and the life orb is not visible. In Southern California we are deeply disturbed by this change.

General:

• This is the last day to comment on the Things That Bother You Thread here: https://forums.warpp...ou-thread-pt-2/ We will be providing this feed back to the studio tomorrow.
  • Watch for announcement regarding the Studio Director interview. Rumor from the video department is that it will be ready some time today.
  • The GM wishes to apologize for the lengthy ticket queue at this time. They are working through the tickets as quick as possible.
  • Make sure to check out the Extra LIfe Live Stream Event later this month: https://forums.warpp...xtra-life-2016/
  • This friday: https://forums.warpp...-friday-101416/ Thor is having a 5v5 Tournament.

Renewal:

Refine Event:

The sales portion of the refine event is coming to a close this week. Unfortunately we have not yet received the new exe for nightmare toy factory or the October event (currently in testing). So the refine rates portion is extended until Oct. 20th.

October Events:

We will be receiving kRO's Halloween event this year. Internally we have been working on a halloween event to help Professor Phytolacca Americana document all the monsters in Rune Midgard. He will have a series of rewards for players who turn in monster eggs. Including a few rare ones.

October Update:

Lastly, by the end of the month we are scheduled to receive the Nightmare Toy Factory update. The moment we receive this it will be on Sakray for testing. Please keep an eye out for the testing announcement.

Classic:

Treasure Cache System:

Reviewing the posts and comments on the treasure cache system. The rewards have been disappointing. We are going to be doing another test of the rewards.

Adding buff bonuses when the items are redeemed. This is to encourage characters to then go out and adventure.

Adding an extra account bound reward that characters will always get when the box is opened.

Headgear Quest:

New Quest of the Week is the Marching Hat

October Events:

Professor Phytolacca Americana will also be making an appearance on the classic server. With different rewards than what is available on renewal.

Random:

This weekend I introduced my wife to Fantasy Life, she has officially stolen my 3ds Cartridge and will not give it back. What is your favorite all time citybuilder game?

Mine is Azure Dreams. There was just something special about finding those monster eggs.

#2 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:01 PM

Ticket response times need some attention. Going over a week without a response is extremely unacceptable and unprofessional.
It is remotely understandable for a new ticket, but one that is already under review should not take this long unless an investigation is ongoing.

#3 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:02 PM

Nice.

Also, your pun game is p good m8, I rate it 4 out of 20, for semantic significance. 

#4 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:02 PM

The grey fluffy stuff gives life to the ground dwellers known as "plants". It's a good change, better than the radiation emitting death orb.

which marching hat? Holy or Evil? Will the requirements be tough enough for such a hat?

Classic desperately needs its consumables that we relied on lucky boxes for (mental pots, mega resist and party buffs)

How hard would it be for you to return all god items to the holding owner chars and reset the passwords to scupper those evil RMTers? Also God legitimacy check when

GMs could prob decrease their work load by doing the following:

• not asking for information already submitted
  • not being sassy or smart-mouthing the user
  • not telling the user that other servers are more important

Edited by Xellie, 11 October 2016 - 12:05 PM.

#5 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:06 PM

Again: IT'S THE AFTERNOON.

#6 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Again: IT'S THE AFTERNOON.

The tea just kicked in.

#7 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Oh boy more refining, this time oreless.... Also will the Halloween quest reward be the same as kRO?

[item'20397']

http://www.divine-pr...base/item/20397

ANYWAY.....

Fantasy life was good, I really liked it but I thought it was shallow. I thought they had a lot of cool ideas, but they needed to be more fleshed out. Still a solid 8/10 game. Check out the hidden DLC costumes, they have some cool ones.

As for favorite city building game, it is an obscure one. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles My Life as King.  - Yeah, old Wii Ware game that I swear nobody knows exists. It is final fantasy city building sim, with RPG elements blended in. Total hidden gem. I still play it on a Wii emulator from time to time, as the old Wii had bad frame rate issues.

Edited by MilkyThief, 11 October 2016 - 12:12 PM.

#8 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:15 PM

i love all monster rancher installments. especially the experience on making a monster from a CD (any CD), dvd, doddles, etc. pretty fun to guess what is my mom's aerobic video CD 'hatching' into.

#9 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:17 PM

Trans Candy event please :p_smile:

#10 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:22 PM

my fav city builder game is black & white

#11 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:25 PM

Did you train your Avatar to be good.. or a monster?

i love all monster rancher installments. especially the experience on making a monster from a CD (any CD), dvd, doddles, etc. pretty fun to guess what is my mom's aerobic video CD 'hatching' into.

I remember that game. We went through all the CDs in the house until we found the perfect monster.

Oh boy more refining, this time oreless.... Also will the Halloween quest reward be the same as kRO?

[item'20397']

http://www.divine-pr...base/item/20397

ANYWAY.....

Fantasy life was good, I really liked it but I thought it was shallow. I thought they had a lot of cool ideas, but they needed to be more fleshed out. Still a solid 8/10 game. Check out the hidden DLC costumes, they have some cool ones.

As for favorite city building game, it is an obscure one. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles My Life as King.  - Yeah, old Wii Ware game that I swear nobody knows exists. It is final fantasy city building sim, with RPG elements blended in. Total hidden gem. I still play it on a Wii emulator from time to time, as the old Wii had bad frame rate issues.

I will have to check that out.

#12 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:27 PM

I sent a ticket for desocketing, first time though, fortunately it was kindly replied within a day, but to inform me that I will lose the gears which is compounded with the cards (umm we don't really need this I think, since it's written clearly of the description of the Heroic Desocketing Book)

I sent a confirmation message right after that hoping for the request to be done so I can finally enjoy my new weapon :x but umm it's been another day and yet nothing happened. I do understand that GMs are working hard and a bit busy but I still hope that m request will be done asap.

#13 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1096 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:29 PM

@city building game

Spoiler

#14 JbaS

JbaS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:37 PM

Emperor ROTMK > all

#15 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:38 PM

Renewal:

Refine Event:

The sales portion of the refine event is coming to a close this week. Unfortunately we have not yet received the new exe for nightmare toy factory or the October event (currently in testing). So the refine rates portion is extended until Oct. 20th.

I lost (as in destroyed into the abyss of no return), a plus 9 and a plus 7 item, not going to push my 'luck' any further...

#16 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:50 PM

Renewal:

Refine Event:

Can we not extend the refine event? coz i cant stop and im so broke already :heh:

Random:

This weekend I introduced my wife to Fantasy Life, she has officially stolen my 3ds Cartridge and will not give it back. What is your favorite all time citybuilder game?

Mine is Azure Dreams. There was just something special about finding those monster eggs.

Good for u only your cartridge, my GF got my 3ds after i taught her to play cooking mama 5 :/

#17 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:09 PM

Dude, I loved the first and second for Playstation. I remember that my Sugar Ray cd had a really rare monster on it.
I hated losing monsters though =[ I would always try and find life fruits or w/e. Good memories.

You just like being a malevolent Goddess that crushes your enemies with boulders.

Oh and to be on topic, I liked Sim City I guess, but I was addicted and still am to Civilization.

Edited by Myzery, 11 October 2016 - 01:10 PM.

#18 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:12 PM

Did you train your Avatar to be good.. or a monster?

I remember that game. We went through all the CDs in the house until we found the perfect monster.

I will have to check that out.

I've always been "lawful neutral" but I usually had my avatar a bit evil, same with other games like Fable. How about you?

#19 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:16 PM

I've always been "lawful neutral" but I usually had my avatar a bit evil, same with other games like Fable. How about you?

Usually I tried to be Benevolent, feeding them when hungry. I never owned the game so only got to play about 2-3 hours at a friends house for a Lan Party. Back then I was playing the Dungeon Keeper series as far as city builders goes.

#20 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:17 PM

Civilization.

10/21 the hype.

Also:

hfAlUtT.jpg

YOU TOLD ME THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO WORK.

#21 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

10/21 the hype.

Also:

hfAlUtT.jpg

YOU TOLD ME THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO WORK.

I can't wait!

Ouch T_T Itachi and I play a lot of puzzle and dragons together, so when I use my Saria we usually get good RNG.

http://www.puzzledra...ster.asp?n=2441

This is the culprit.

Edited by Myzery, 11 October 2016 - 01:29 PM.

#22 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:31 PM

i prayed to saria during my upgrading twitch stream. she failed me too. |:

#23 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:59 PM

You prayed to the wrong god.

#24 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:13 PM

I guess she only works for Tamadras.

#25 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:18 PM

I have not really played many city building type games, outside of Sim City 2000. The last OFFICIAL Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning is mostly the kind of city building game I played, if you can even call that aspect part of building the town a city building type game. The only other simulation is probably when im moving and rearranging things in 'My Castle' on my Fire Emblem Birthrights and Conquest games.

Its either those or 'The Sandbox of God', but I think that cannot even count as a city building game, more like a test to see what kind of God you would be in terms of creating a civilization....

Edited by PervySageMarty, 11 October 2016 - 02:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users