• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Eelectric

Eelectric

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:33 PM

hello. my mechanic is level 150 and has a job level of 25 (/omg !@#)

1.where should i go?

2.should i level up my job first or straight to base 175? vip user also.

3.which is faster, axe type or mado? thanks!

#2 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:56 PM

if you have both tornado axe and devi garment i'll recommend NCT3

axe tornado mobbing with full leech gears against big bell is very very good xp at 150 and above

or mado type mobbing at NCT3 is also good with leech gears , except you have to constantly re-stock your supplies every now and then.

dont bother with your job level, it will catch up especially against big bell w/c have good jobXp.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:58 PM

^ pretty much true. both build are viable in NCT3.

#4 Eelectric

Eelectric

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 07:26 PM

sad to say, my leeching gear is only RWH lol.. im not sure if i will need some of these "ghost palace items"?any suggestions for some poor item build lol

#5 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 11 October 2016 - 07:39 PM

pile bunker P if going mado, tornado axe if going axe. sccubus pet for HP leech, incubus per for SP leech. +12 malicious shadow set for HP leech. nidhoggur shadow garb for SP leech.

#6 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:29 AM

My leech gear was Rideword + succubus + malicious shadow set (all at +4) + bloodsucker + malicious tornado axe

I mobbed big, so I still had to use pumpkins and rely on speed of light to survive, but it let me do 4 turn ins per BMx3 so, IMO, worth it. 

I just wish the double cooldown reduction on axe tornado worked so we had a decent 1v1 skill for mvping with axe build. 

#7 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:49 AM

Hi all,

I'm new in mechanic, would someone mind to explain me something basic about the difference of Mado gear build and Axe build?

From what I know, mechanic received a God blessed patch to boost output of Knuckle Arm(?) Arm Cannon (?) and Axe Tornado (?).

Does one recommend hybrid build like mado + axe or axe + FAW?

And, why is none talking about Power Swing?

Sorry for basic questions.

#8 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

Mado = Pile Bunker
Axe Build = Axe (outside of Mado)

PVM:
Dont need no hybrid. Knuckle Boost is ridiciulously strong and spammable now with just 1 Sec VCT and no after cast delay so no need for Axe Switch Axe Boom. Rest of the skills are laughable inside the Mado Gear w/o WS self buffs.

Power Swing is stronger and better then HSCR if you get like 70%+ cast delay redux.
The Axe Boom Proc do make it really great and strong. You can even switch to Pile Bunker + Shield if you just need the reductions to survive but then the Axe Boom proc is missing loosing a good chunk of DPS. With good rhythm, you can even smoothly chain P.Swing and manual Axe Boom +the occassionally axe boom proc.
No need to with 2 Kiels, +9 Upgrade - Engine and 2x of the Accessories that reduce cast delay (The Axe Boom increasing ones). Then you will laugh even against dispells w/o loosing all 2 much dps while HSCR would need to get full self buffed and Zerk potted again.

Power Swing will shine, if the Nightmare Bio 5 Headgear will get released.
Till then, HSCR is mostly still better dps for non Kiel and no perma Performer Slave users.

Edited by RaohSung, 15 January 2017 - 02:39 PM.

#9 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:17 AM

I see! Very informative, thanks a lot!

So, I can still go for AGI build during master-smith time then increase VIT later after I have a good AGI and STR to survive higher level monster, right? Or reset to pure VIT better?

By the way, how does the overheat thing work? For example, the mado can take up to 500,000 damage before it got overheat? Once overheat, cannot do any further output and must be repaired or cooldown?

#10 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:48 PM

My leech gear was Rideword + succubus + malicious shadow set (all at +4) + bloodsucker + malicious tornado axe

I mobbed big, so I still had to use pumpkins and rely on speed of light to survive, but it let me do 4 turn ins per BMx3 so, IMO, worth it. 

I just wish the double cooldown reduction on axe tornado worked so we had a decent 1v1 skill for mvping with axe build. 

What is double cooldown reduction?

#11 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:52 PM

You dont need to reset, if you have a lot of AGI in your build. Let the AGI be and then Continue to stat up your VIT.
Vit doesnt give Axe Tornado the power up you might think it gives ^^
Personally, I prefer having more AGI as Mecha, undependent how my build is.

For Mado, I am using Vulcan Arms and Flame Launcher later on a Lot with 188+ ASPD for leveling during low levels.
That skill aint that crappy as most people think. Good ASPD, ranged mods and Leech makes my Mado near immortal during leveling.

And I am playing my Non Mado Mecha a bit differently then others with a lot of gear switching and Cart Revo action during low levels, upping my DEX slowly up (till level 100 i had like 11 DEX Only) so having high VIT and AGI as I hit Mecha. Positioning and wall pushing is key here, really challenging to play but thats how I like it ;)

What is double cooldown reduction?

He means, stacking the Accessory + Armor set bonus twice for non cooldown Axe Booming.

Edited by RaohSung, 15 January 2017 - 02:53 PM.

#12 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Don't Bother

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:46 PM

He means, stacking the Accessory + Armor set bonus twice for non cooldown Axe Booming.

i thought we still have 1sec cool down for the axe boom?? Or did I missed out something :hmm:

#13 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:16 PM

Mado = Pile Bunker
Axe Build = Axe (outside of Mado)

PVM:
Dont need no hybrid. Knuckle Boost is ridiciulously strong and spammable now with just 1 Sec VCT and no after cast delay so no need for Axe Switch Axe Boom. Rest of the skills are laughable inside the Mado Gear w/o WS self buffs.

Power Swing is stronger and better then HSCR if you get like 70%+ cast delay redux.
The Axe Boom Proc do make it really great and strong. You can even switch to Pile Bunker + Shield if you just need the reductions to survive but then the Axe Boom proc is missing loosing a good chunk of DPS. With good rhythm, you can even smoothly chain P.Swing and manual Axe Boom +the occassionally axe boom proc.
No need to with 2 Kiels, +9 Upgrade - Engine and 2x of the Accessories that reduce cast delay (The Axe Boom increasing ones). Then you will laugh even against dispells w/o loosing all 2 much dps while HSCR would need to get full self buffed and Zerk potted again.

Power Swing will shine, if the Nightmare Bio 5 Headgear will get released.
Till then, HSCR is mostly still better dps for non Kiel and no perma Performer Slave users.

how can mechanic get 70% cast delay reduction with out kiels? we have the new Baron's Evil Eye so we have -5% reduction on mid gear.

#14 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:48 PM

i thought we still have 1sec cool down for the axe boom?? Or did I missed out something :hmm:

Read the whole ^^
mildcontempt said, its too bad, that it do not work. Mathspy asked what he means and I just replied :D

Combo sets do not work twice. You will still have the 1 Sec. Cooldown, yes.

how can mechanic get 70% cast delay reduction with out kiels? we have the new Baron's Evil Eye so we have -5% reduction on mid gear.

Never said he can. Just that it would be better DPS wise, "if" you would have it.
55% should be max w/o  Kiels, except there is new gear i dont know about.

Edited by RaohSung, 15 January 2017 - 10:48 PM.

#15 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:30 AM

If youre reading the accesory description set bonus in game and in data base it says:

• Set bonus with Supplement Part Str: Increases the damage of Axe Boomerang by 100% <<<  is only the set bonus (SOME RO cooldown stacks)

So only the damage is benefited with set the Axe boomerang not the cooldown. which it should stacks. It so unfair that the new JRO items accesory stacks their cooldown reduce to 1. And why is it Mechanics accesory cooldown is NOT. 

And also I just want to RANT about verus enchant specifically on +9 refine bonus on boots and the garment (on armor good success). It is so unfair that the chance of getting good enchantment on garment  and shoes like expert archer and spell are too low comparing on the MORA enchantment. The hell you can only farm 5 max coin per character while on MORA you can farm max of maybe 30+ pcs doing quest. WHy is that no love for mechanics. WP noticed these

#16 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

+9 upgrade enginge (garment) gives you 20% delay reduction

2 Supplement acce 10% each

+10 Midgard serpent hat 10%

or +12 Heart wing hairband 17% 

poem of braggi 50%

=100%

if you attain 100% and 193 aspd. DPS power swing is AWEsome

Edited by Ylliw, 16 January 2017 - 12:37 AM.

#17 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:41 AM

you can get 100% delay reduction from magic strings alone, perfect string should be achieved (150 int)

Edited by fuyukikun, 16 January 2017 - 12:45 AM.

#18 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:39 AM

with 45% Reduction.. is 180aspd enough? for PW

#19 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:38 AM

with 45% Reduction.. is 180aspd enough? for PW

Maybe 50 or 60% reduction of delay after use skill you can spam now Power swing. You should first concentrate on the reduction 1st if youre power swing type. 186 is good the higher the better just like Rolling cutter

#20 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:12 AM

If youre reading the accesory description set bonus in game and in data base it says:

• Set bonus with Supplement Part Str: Increases the damage of Axe Boomerang by 100% <<<  is only the set bonus (SOME RO cooldown stacks)

So only the damage is benefited with set the Axe boomerang not the cooldown. which it should stacks. It so unfair that the new JRO items accesory stacks their cooldown reduce to 1. And why is it Mechanics accesory cooldown is NOT. 

And also I just want to RANT about verus enchant specifically on +9 refine bonus on boots and the garment (on armor good success). It is so unfair that the chance of getting good enchantment on garment  and shoes like expert archer and spell are too low comparing on the MORA enchantment. The hell you can only farm 5 max coin per character while on MORA you can farm max of maybe 30+ pcs doing quest. WHy is that no love for mechanics. WP noticed these

This, ikr. Why it doesn't stack if it is not from a combo bonus?? :pif:  Btw, what card should be put in supplem dex? :hmm:

#21 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:35 AM

This, ikr. Why it doesn't stack if it is not from a combo bonus?? :pif:  Btw, what card should be put in supplem dex? :hmm:

Sigh. I ticketed about that last year when verus update was new but they say it is working fine and maybe discuss it here in forums.

Hmm card for supp dex

Zerom Card

Spore Card

Kafra blossom card

Gold Scaraba Card

DLE FORCE/CONCENTRATION 3

#22 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:07 PM

Sigh. I ticketed about that last year when verus update was new but they say it is working fine and maybe discuss it here in forums.

Hmm card for supp dex

Zerom Card

Spore Card

Kafra blossom card

Gold Scaraba Card

DLE FORCE/CONCENTRATION 3

Thanks for the card suggestions.... and yeah, unless they should told us that all 3rd job skills can never be reduced to 0 sec :pif:  Also, talking of those, why is it that we don't have slot for supp armor for elemental purposes?? I'm ok for Mado thanks to elemental shift, but why not for axe mecha build?? :hmm:  even the next verus update for excellion suit get enchant to become elemental armor :sob:

#23 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:28 PM

With the recent inclusion of the Spirit King Ring (or however its said, the diamond dust one) and that it does stack twice, I believe that perhaps we have some leeway to argue that double Dex part should give full axe boomerang reduction -- especially because it does not claim it to be part of the combo.

edit: well, I tried asking. apparently the world is not ready for axe boomerang spam. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 17 January 2017 - 02:06 PM.

#24 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:36 PM

With the recent inclusion of the Spirit King Ring (or however its said, the diamond dust one) and that it does stack twice, I believe that perhaps we have some leeway to argue that double Dex part should give full axe boomerang reduction -- especially because it does not claim it to be part of the combo.

edit: well, I tried asking. apparently the world is not ready for axe boomerang spam. 

Oh come on :sob:

#25 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:11 AM

How do madogear mechanic overcome overheat status from excessive damage taken?

Spamming Cooldown? Or just Self Destruction then get a new one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users