Winter Holiday Joy Community Costume Contest - Page 2 - Event Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Winter Holiday Joy Community Costume Contest

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#26 DeeAhh

DeeAhh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:48 PM

Hello :)

Here's my entry for the Winter Holiday Joy Contest.

IGN: Xhantasmagoria

Costume: Winter Spirits

winter_spirits_by_xhantasmagoria_entry_b

wow... this is awesome! i wonder if this one's get to the characters on rose... 

#27 AkoSiMaartee

AkoSiMaartee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:59 AM

Winter Holiday Joy Costume Contest

Holiday and a touch of joy on heart is what makes happiness is. Star, Lights and Lanterns as inspiration, Thanks to google for some mix ideas..

Costume Name: Holiday StarLightz

Character Name: Maartee

Holiday_Star_Lights_G.jpg

Details For Girl Costume:
*Body- The white star print on the body(dress) is see through, a touch of fashion is a good disguise. The front is elegantly simple and descent for formally attending a holiday celebration. Wearing this beautifully won't make mobs think you'll have to assassinate them =)
At the back is the very shining star lights pretty hanging-drop with a silver chains..

*Head- for the crowning glory, a headband to wrap the ears on the breeze of winter, ofcourse the star lights are placed at back-side(one side only).

*Hand- a nice bracelet will compliment the outfit and don't forget, you have to bring lights conveniently. A cute little stars as chaining the bracelet will be fine.

*Feet- The shoes will take you to places. Lights for some dark ways too..

Holiday_Star_Lights_B.jpg

Details For Boy Costume:
*Body- A sweater, jeans that makes it but wait there's more, simple print on topper and don't forget the lights with you, hang and wrap it on your shoulders. No dark on with lights around because a man is a man, not for over designed..

*Head- a cute combination of a messenger hat and santa's hat in one is not that bad, it actually adds the fun. I'm actually a fan of original crafts that's why star lights is chained as inspired.

*Hand- a tight wrap on hand is a must for handy. Cute mini lights as chain made to pair the girl's outfit. Ofcourse  more lights for girl 'cause they need to be extra carefull..

*Feet- Comfy shoes will complete the set.Not too much blingies cause it won't be seen anyway..

This illustration is effortly planned, designed as the inspiration from STARS, LIGHTS and LANTERNS. In a theme that in Winter, there's a spark in HOLIDAY and there is no happiness without a JOY. That makes it. Thank you.

#28 Kurosukiller

Kurosukiller

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:35 PM

Winter Holiday Joy Costume Contest

Costume Name: Winter-Shine

IGN: Dem0nKing

wintershineb.jpg?t=1477902390wintershineg.jpg?t=1477902708

#29 keanny1

keanny1

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:14 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Interesting :D

#30 ChiroSatoru

ChiroSatoru

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:32 AM

IGN: Steryl

Winter Polar Costume

tumblr_og5z7uHNI61v7cej0o4_1280.jpgtumblr_og5z7uHNI61v7cej0o3_1280.jpg

Optional Back Item Costume

tumblr_og5z7uHNI61v7cej0o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_og5z7uHNI61v7cej0o1_1280.jpg

Here is my Entry for the Contest. Worked on this for over almost a month and it's a good thing I made it before the Deadline.
Hope you all like it ^ w^
Have a Nice Day.

#31 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:43 AM

Awesome stuff :0

#32 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:54 AM

Awesome stuff :0

I agree!

We do already have a snowflake back item however, so I don't know if we really need another one but all of the costume sets look great. It's going to be hard for the staff to choose the winners this month,

snowflake.jpg

#33 QueenElizabeth

QueenElizabeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 05 November 2016 - 10:25 AM

I like the Winter Polar Costume  :wub:

#34 4851160925102725957

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationTree House, Birth-Island

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:23 AM

Below is my submission for the contest.

For the winter costume submission, I created a Santa's Helper costume inspired by a cartoon that becomes converted to sharing the happiness of Christmas Spirit.

If my rendition is admissible, I'd like to submit it as the same for both Male and Female.
My version is 100% hand drawn and colored by me and does share similarities to the original story that inspired me to come up with this costume idea.

If my costume submission can not be accepted, please consider accepting only the back item piece for submission.

20161105_152128.jpg

-----------------

IneedAmmo
ammo.jpg

#35 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:54 AM

Thats from the Grinch I think. Well done haha.

Good luck to everyone!

Edited by Cortiz, 05 November 2016 - 02:02 PM.

#36 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:26 PM

....Grinch. 

#37 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:01 PM

.... I knew that.

thats what it says!

:rolleyes:

Edited by Cortiz, 05 November 2016 - 02:04 PM.

#38 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:59 PM

I'ma smek you. Lmao

#39 2048160605092950270

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:11 AM

IGN: Steryl

Winter Polar Costume

tumblr_og5z7uHNI61v7cej0o4_1280.jpgtumblr_og5z7uHNI61v7cej0o3_1280.jpg

Optional Back Item Costume

tumblr_og5z7uHNI61v7cej0o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_og5z7uHNI61v7cej0o1_1280.jpg

Here is my Entry for the Contest. Worked on this for over almost a month and it's a good thing I made it before the Deadline.
Hope you all like it ^ w^
Have a Nice Day.

this one looks good 

#40 ChiroSatoru

ChiroSatoru

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:15 AM

I agree!

We do already have a snowflake back item however, so I don't know if we really need another one but all of the costume sets look great. It's going to be hard for the staff to choose the winners this month,

snowflake.jpg

Oh I didn't know that there was already a back item like this. If I could have known maybe I could have changed it. but oh well too late now.

#41 KlNFOX

KlNFOX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:Draconis(Arua)

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:57 PM

IGN: Kinfox
Navifox Costume 
Hi, this is my first time in this type of event, my design was inspired christmas, modern and elegant, I hope you like it.

DaEke6N.png

#42 jhepfoy

jhepfoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:57 AM

IGN: Kinfox
Navifox Costume 
Hi, this is my first time in this type of event, my design was inspired christmas, modern and elegant, I hope you like it.

DaEke6N.png

I love the colors. It looks velvety. I love velvet. There are only few costumes that have this kind of velvety feels in game. And it really looks elegant and comfy. I really like this one. I feel like I can wear a "gloomy" avatar face but still look cute wearing it. +1  :ani_meow:

#43 4851160925102725957

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationTree House, Birth-Island

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:13 AM

:p_idea:  Good luck everyone! 

#44 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:38 PM

Today is the last day to submit your Winter Joy Costume Designs! Be sure to submit your images before 11:59 PM PDT 11/7/2016 to qualify!

#45 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:32 AM

This contest is now closed! Thank you everyone for your amazing entries! Winners will be announced by the end of next week!

#46 OhmyKent

OhmyKent

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:02 PM

Hello Roserians!

Twinkling colorful lights, crackling fire, green wreaths and cookies galore! This month we are getting ready for the upcoming winter holidays, and what better way than to craft some costumes to help your characters get in the holiday spirit? What is your favorite holiday tradition? Can you create a costume that shows off your favorite winter activity or decoration?

October Theme: Winter Holiday Joy!

Submissions
Entries can be hand drawn, created with a tablet and image editing software, or 3-D models.  Make sure to include any colors that you concept for your costume design if its an original design. Costume designs should include both a male and female version. Make sure to also include the name of your costume and include your in game name with your entry

Costume designs must be the creation of the players submitting the entry. They should also match the current monthly theme. While a design may be inspired by others artwork, costumes that are not the creation of the players submitting the entry or have only been slightly modified off another artists designs will be disqualified.  ** 

* In addition to the normal costume designs, we will be accepting stand alone back costume designs. Back item designs, such as bat  wings or jetpacks, should also fit the monthly theme, but are not required to be part of an entire costume.

Results

This contest will run from 10/12/2016 – 11/07/2016. The ROSE Team will pick the winning costume to be created in game and the winners will be announced the following week.

Prize

The player who submits the costume that is chosen will not only receive that costume in game once it is created, but will be given 1000 IM Points! Winners also are able to choose if they would like their name to appear on the costume description to be immortalized forever for their concept in game. If you wish for your name to be on the costume description, we will request that you let us know in a pm once the contest is complete and the winners have been announced.

*If you have an idea for a future theme you would like to see implemented, just send me a PM and let me know! In addition, costume designs that do not fit this theme are welcome in this section as well, all costume designs are looked at by the ROSE Team for consideration to be used for future designs.

** Please know that costumes that have been lifted from other artists (such as artists found on deviantart), even if you change the colors or add your own designs to them will not qualify unless you have received that artists approval and can provide proof of that approval. We have been receiving more costumes that have been lifted from other artists, in the future posts containing another artists work, or designs from another game will be removed from this thread.

Can i know who's the winner of winter holiday joy event? 

Edited by OhmyKent, 08 November 2016 - 03:20 PM.

#47 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 03:58 PM

This contest is now closed! Thank you everyone for your amazing entries! Winners will be announced by the end of next week!

Can i know who's the winner of winter holiday joy event? 

As Dragonlark said in the post directly above your post, the contest winners will be announced by the end of next week.

#48 kaminichuan

kaminichuan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:leonis

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:41 AM

Hello :)

Here's my entry for the Winter Holiday Joy Contest.
IGN: Xhantasmagoria
Costume: Winter Spirits

winter_spirits_by_xhantasmagoria_entry_b

Beautiful ... I'll reinstall rose to see this happen

#49 OhmyKent

OhmyKent

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:51 AM

Hi! I'm curious about who is the winner. Still no updates?

#50 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:35 PM

Yes they are late, busy busy I think.

Meanwhile....

1zf3r54.jpg

Edited by Cortiz, 22 November 2016 - 01:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users