#1 Ximiraku

Ximiraku

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:16 PM

Hey guys.  I'm coming back into RO and i decided to remake my old ninja from back in the day.  I dont know if i'm gonna play seriously or not but i find having a goal to work towards helps me stay motivated and keep playing.

Anyways, back then I rocked a melee build for most of my life till around lvl 60 or so when i threw in some Kunai(regret not taking it earlier but whatevs).  This time i wanna try something a little more unique.  I don't see too many Melee/Magic hybrids out there.  Is that a bad idea or can i just roll with it?  And what would skills would be recommended?

EDIT:  I'm gonna be a Kagerou, if that has any influence.  Also i'm probably not gonna PvP/WoE.  Wasn't ever a big fan of that stuff.

Edited by Ximiraku, 19 October 2016 - 03:47 PM.

#2 RafazulBlue

RafazulBlue

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:47 PM

If you really want a hybrid character, you can have fun with it. But it's not optimal in any way.

The strongest build during late game is melee because it's skills escalate with base level.

You could try building your character in any way you see fit and, in case it turns out bad, you can simply reset it in Eden for free. Every character has two free resets, so you can experiment a litte and have fun while you're at it.

#3 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 19 October 2016 - 07:02 PM

you can roll with it. It really depends on whether you want to commit to it or not. Regardless of what you wanna use, you will probably need Kunai Explosion or Kunai Splash. You can mob with Cicada, then use Blazing Shield to hold them in place, then use Kunai Splash or Explosion. 

#4 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 09:49 PM

Yep, but you'll probably want to go magicky first and then aim for Melee later if you are Kage.

#5 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:03 PM

Yep, but you'll probably want to go magicky first and then aim for Melee later if you are Kage.

#6 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:34 PM

please make kunai weight to 0,1. kunai splash is really wacky to use. need to restock every often. 16 weight per cast. wat!

#7 Ximiraku

Ximiraku

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:59 AM

Thank you for your input everyone.  I think i will just screw around for a bit, see what works and what doesn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users