Renewal October 20th Maintenance - Page 13 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal October 20th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
305 replies to this topic

#301 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 October 2016 - 05:48 PM

I just like to ask is the refine event already finished? I broke all 10 pcs of Thanatos Hammer with Enriched hammer. It is so very unusual because in my experience, at least 2 will be +9 or +10 from 10 pcs!!!!! 

I spend already too much for this event already. Please give back my Thana Hammers :(

if you used enriched ores all the way except +7 cert from +6 to +7, you would've needed about 12-13 pieces to make a +10. if you only used enriched ores, you would've needed about 15-16. so it is very possible to not get any to +10 using 10 pieces. you just got lucky the previous times.

#302 Raphaelwp

Raphaelwp

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:07 AM

I'm having trouble updating my patch after this upgrade, someone could give me a new date?

#303 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:38 PM

if you used enriched ores all the way except +7 cert from +6 to +7, you would've needed about 12-13 pieces to make a +10. if you only used enriched ores, you would've needed about 15-16. so it is very possible to not get any to +10 using 10 pieces. you just got lucky the previous times.

Actually, I used around 50 +7 safe weapon certs just to make these Thana hammers to +7. The omg part is that all of them (not even one) unbelievably not gotten into +8!! And this is why I can't help it but post my sentiment. Though because this was too unfortunate and was not really expecting this to happen, I wasn't able to make a proof of getting a screenshot of my +7 Thana Hammers. If I was blessed by the GM and CM to get back my unlucky Thana Hammers, I will make a screenshot and do refine again even if I have to buy another set of HD ores from cash shop. I like to make at least +9 Thana Hammer so that I can already level up my stucked up level 150 Sura once and for all since 2014.

In my statistics, 10 WOE shoes, 2 pcs came up +9 and 1 pcs luckily to +10. 10 WOE robes, 7 make it to +8 but no +9 or +10. I bought another 10 pcs of WOE Robe and made 6 pcs +8 and luckily 1 pc of +10. For WOE Muff i bought only 5 pcs and made 2 +9 and eventually made two +10. Bought 7 pcs of mad bunny and made 2 pcs +9 and I used 3 safe to 10 certs and managed to have it to +10.

You see, at least, 1 could have been literally made to +8 for those 10 pcs +7 Thana Hammers!! This is just too damn unbelievable!

Anyway, thanks for the feedback on my sentiment.

#304 soulsist

soulsist

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:10 PM

is the refine rates still up? How come  I spent 30s of hd brad, and not at all got to +11.. It's level 3 weapon..

#305 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:27 AM

Actually, I used around 50 +7 safe weapon certs just to make these Thana hammers to +7. The omg part is that all of them (not even one) unbelievably not gotten into +8!! And this is why I can't help it but post my sentiment. Though because this was too unfortunate and was not really expecting this to happen, I wasn't able to make a proof of getting a screenshot of my +7 Thana Hammers. If I was blessed by the GM and CM to get back my unlucky Thana Hammers, I will make a screenshot and do refine again even if I have to buy another set of HD ores from cash shop. I like to make at least +9 Thana Hammer so that I can already level up my stucked up level 150 Sura once and for all since 2014.

In my statistics, 10 WOE shoes, 2 pcs came up +9 and 1 pcs luckily to +10. 10 WOE robes, 7 make it to +8 but no +9 or +10. I bought another 10 pcs of WOE Robe and made 6 pcs +8 and luckily 1 pc of +10. For WOE Muff i bought only 5 pcs and made 2 +9 and eventually made two +10. Bought 7 pcs of mad bunny and made 2 pcs +9 and I used 3 safe to 10 certs and managed to have it to +10.

You see, at least, 1 could have been literally made to +8 for those 10 pcs +7 Thana Hammers!! This is just too damn unbelievable!

Anyway, thanks for the feedback on my sentiment.

Reality does not follow statistics. Statistics are simply a way to calculate the ideal situation and probabilities, which are all fine on papers and documentation in general, but for you to believe that is something set in stone is not correct.
I akin it to an open Heart Surgeon who have had 9 patients with risky 40% chance of surviving the operation all come out to make full complete recovery does not mean the next patient who has an 80% chance of survival with the doctors statistical 100% success rate will come out alive.

I am truely sorry for your loss but I myself have just made 3 +9 Heroic backpacks using enrich Elu, with each taking only 3 certs each total 9 certs to go +7 from +4, and armor rates are the same as lvl 4 weapon rates. It is just your string of intense bad luck.

Edited by PervySageMarty, 24 October 2016 - 03:29 AM.

#306 mark0707

mark0707

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:07 AM

Thats why i dont upgrade now, first week is ok i get +10 frequently out of 10 equips I get 5 of them +10.

then 2nd week it is abit harder I only get 2 out of 10 from +9 to +10.

3rd week +9 to +10 seems hard the % is not 35% since ten of my +9 equips I get 0 +10 and I do it consecutively.

then this week practically 0 out of 20 equips +9 to +10 is practically 5%. I only got 1 now you tell me is that 35% chance still? heck not all I upgrade is level 4, it is mixed with level 3.

I don't really complain but this is my experience from the money I started with I am still ahead, even if I sell them +10 at 450m ea

but the problem is I have too much equip and nobody is buying anything. sigh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users