Feedback on the new Event - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Feedback on the new Event

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:07 AM

Feedback about the new halloween event, especially regarding the Pumpkin Boss part of the Event.

My opinion is that the idea of a boss that randomly spawns in PK maps and drops 20% STAT and 40% HP bonuses it's completely unfair, especially for players that haven't the chance to kill it because they get killed by PK, silenced, stunned, etc....

Halloween event should be fun for all, not only for a part of the players.

I already know the opinion of a good part of the players regarding this event, but want it here so GM can easily see. 

So, feel free to post your opinion about this event, especially regarding this part of the event.

#2 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9
  • Server:Valdes/Trifri

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:28 AM

well Req devs  make it so easy for us  to talk bad stuff about this game , this game probably has the lowest info given about events/etc STUFF when it comes to MMORPG world .

no info where the event mob spawns , what is the respawn timer etc etc 

world bosses should give everyone  a chance to roll for the items  it drops like ( if u atk the WORLD BOSS or EVENT MOB  u can roll for the items , doesnt matter if u are in a party or not ) .

im not gonna look for an event mob for god knows how long and get killed when its almost dead or killed when i find him so someone random can kill it cuz he just feels like so , anyway not worth logging for this kind of event , 

oh and also good luck finding any event mob , why u would say ? cuz russians are everywhere and u cant take anything from them , if u do somehow , get pked 

#3 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:14 AM

I agree with Kazara that this is a horrible event and that Halloween event in a horror mmorpg should be fun for everyone.
It is not. Only inception+ds are getting drops.

Unfortunately, you guys can complain all you want but nothing is going to change.

There are 2 reps who are part of this farming and who are getting lots of items and are super happy. They don't really care if the rest of the players are suffering. As such it's a 2v2 tie (another rep just left because this event was released) and helium is siding with, the other 2. Not me and Kazara.

Soo, yeah, have fun with the event lol.

#4 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Hamerine

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:05 PM

The problem is this stupidy loot system ''drop for u no drop for me '' ,this make plpls greedy and appeal to multiaccounts  ,private raids ,camp in maps 

Once a time plpls do raids with full of plpls but more strongest u are less plpls u need to do a raid and steal ur loot 

I suggest a new loot system to give a chance to all who contribuite in a raid got a loot . 

suggestion 1

make this pumpkin apear in all maps  Turba Parness SH,NH, Numarem ,Crescent every hour  4 spots simultany spawns 

suggestion 2 

remove this pumpkins  open all raids (no bound in raids) add a xp drop lant 200%  remove 40% hp 20%stats  

Edited by VanBalzac, 21 October 2016 - 12:28 PM.

#5 Pichaga

Pichaga

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:06 PM

/removed

Edited by Pichaga, 03 August 2017 - 05:30 PM.

#6 hoe3

hoe3

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:55 PM

monopoly pumpkin boss Inception, Dark Crusaders, Choco pie, Vendecates only hhhhhh
no chance
kiss up to them xp

#7 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Hamerine

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:56 PM

p.p.s. Thiaguito,what u still duing here ?  :D  

nothing ,couse is half event ,and i cant participate 

updating gw2 and i need u borrow me some gold :D 

#8 akhip

akhip

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:45 AM

They Gave quest to kill the witch, Cant really find one, no info given also. 

U call this event.

Some one should ask  the owner to fire all the GM's and hire some one creative and sensible people.

#9 Mdie

Mdie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:57 AM

Why all you so stupid

Inception, Dark Crusaders, Choco pie frm only in numaren

Look attentively at notice http://playrequiem.com/notice/90167

boss spawn in Parness, South Hammerine Wood, North Hammerine Wood and Numaren

#10 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:50 AM

monopoly pumpkin boss Inception, Dark Crusaders, Choco pie, Vendecates only hhhhhh
no chance

zu3508.jpg

#11 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:52 AM

Why all you so stupid

Inception, Dark Crusaders, Choco pie frm only in numaren

boss spawn in Parness, South Hammerine Wood, North Hammerine Wood and Numaren

Listen to this man, he is one of the few who understand what it says and reads the news. Lol.

#12 LeleYang

LeleYang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 06:13 PM

Well, they talked about the bonus during last stream. Guess sealed ones will get deleted? And the only ones that will remain will be the ones activated before the event ends. 
It can be checked at: https://www.twitch.t...rtal/v/96391950 at 1:04:56.

Would be good if they could trade the 20% stat/40% hp for regular 10% stats/20% hp bonus instead of deleting them. 

#13 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:36 AM

The worse Halloween event ever

#14 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:30 AM

The worse Halloween event ever

Yup 100% agrer

#15 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:42 AM

Halloween event make me too scared.... to log in! Very horrible horror game... Horrorible ?! xD
Gravity at least is consistent !! .....
2013 fail, 2014 fail, 2015 fail.. 2016..... 2017? :)
Helium...... come on man... With what language we have to ask ? Feels like we tried them all.

#16 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:51 AM

Halloween event make me too scared.... to log in! Very horrible horror game... Horrorible ?! xD
Gravity at least is consistent !! .....
2013 fail, 2014 fail, 2015 fail.. 2016..... 2017? :)
Helium...... come on man... With what language we have to ask ? Feels like we tried them all.

No language.
He took no one's advice on this event
And he continues to ignore.

Btw he is making the new content without taking advice either. So be ready to have armor that makes no sense

#17 akhip

akhip

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:05 PM

I would like to know who is this Helium, i mean apart from being a GM, who is he ?.

Is he the owner of the Gravity ? or Requiem game?

Or just an employee with zero creativity?.

Edited by akhip, 23 October 2016 - 10:09 PM.

#18 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:07 PM

I would like to know who is this Helium, i mean apart from being a GM, who is he ?.
Is he the owner of the Gravity ? or Requiem game?
Or just an employee with zero creativity?.

He's the gm lol
Works for gravity
In charge of requiem
And creativity isn't the problem.
Lack of knowledge of in game situation is. As well as not very good prioritization.

#19 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Valdes --> Trifri

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:52 PM

One thread on this topic should be enough. There is no need for four different threads.

Originally I wanted to merge everything together. Then I realized the other threads did not have much what would be worth merging.

However if I read more things like Helium is this and Helium is that. Or this event so sooo full of...., then this thread will be gone too and no new threads on the Halloween event will be allowed.

Keep it a reasonable discussion and everything is fine.

#20 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:36 AM

Will we have a fix for the Halloween event during the maintenance? Or maybe a real event more than a fix.

#21 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:51 AM

maybe someone knows if theyll remove the sealed buffs from the event boss today ? 

#22 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:17 AM

Will we have a fix for the Halloween event during the maintenance? Or maybe a real event more than a fix.

Well, helium came up with a brilliant plan
Obviously russians aren't getting enough drops.
So, to make it better, there are now double the amount of spawns. With 2 active instead of 1.
Brilliant right?
Oh and mdc and trh raids are getting removed.
So you know how the russians are getting all those mdc and trh enchants. Well don't worry, they will sell them for absurd prices soon enough

#23 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:18 AM

maybe someone knows if theyll remove the sealed buffs from the event boss today ?

Haha, no
Those are staying until the end of the event.
And of course unsealed ones will remain for a month after that. So, enjoy having players with 40% hp and 20% stats running around killing everyone for next, oh 4 more weeks at least

#24 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:46 AM

Well, helium came up with a brilliant plan
Obviously russians aren't getting enough drops.
So, to make it better, there are now double the amount of spawns. With 2 active instead of 1.
Brilliant right?
Oh and mdc and trh raids are getting removed.
So you know how the russians are getting all those mdc and trh enchants. Well don't worry, they will sell them for absurd prices soon enough

No comment. This is the first year I don't log for Halloween event, never missed one since beta.... but this year there is no event, just gifts for russians.

#25 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:02 PM

thing is .... like the main problem is that trifri boss dropping items like SL items ... i mean who the -_- needs them ? since elflord said that helium with this smart asf idea to remove titan and mdc ... at least let all pumpkins drop that -_- and not only 1 pumpkin in alban and another one in plancy and then enjoy requiem players with let's say 200 none russian vs. 1k russian solid ally >.> i mean if u fkn want sl items u can run that damn dungeon in 7 mins with your 90 dual logging a lowbie to get higher chance with the loot but nooooo let's make a global drop and gift russians items from dungeons that will be removed ! good job helium ! 

and smthg not related to this topic but ... why the puppy he's gona remove them AGAIN , it's like if there's no event and nthg to do oh well helium gotta act like he's doing something to this game and boom close dungeon and wait for ppl to QQ then booom reopen that -_- again -_- i mean why not close AT dungeon and reopen it after a month or 2 ? why not close hmm SL dungeon so that killing that stupid lvl 50 pumpkin would be worth it mb i'd use those items on a 69 toon or 90

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users