Feedback on the new Event - Page 2 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Feedback on the new Event

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:05 PM

and about the no info on pumpkin places well ... guess what ! 

helium doesn't even know where the spawns are and if u ask hem he'll just say it's "RANDOM ! JOY !  :heh: " and the only solution is that u stalk a russian and u'll knw the exact spawning place and even where they hide it ...

#27 SauZe

SauZe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:13 PM

Positive note from me...    

It seems to someone that not fair an arrangement of pumpkins. However, not who can't claim that it isn't cheerful =) It is heavy and interesting.
Things which fall from pumpkins are already available at an auction for low prices. You, still, can get resources and exchange them for what is on sale at an auction. 

Rivalry between guilds, the last interesting that remained in this game. In this event it is especially noticeable.
Lack of details about events, a good tradition of this game. It is already time to get used.

The number of players increased. I think it an indicator that the administration moves in a right direction.

aka HermaeusMora, Veezara

#28 Marizhkah

Marizhkah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:47 PM

Hi, does this event quest work? The End as We Know It! seems that it does not count?  :sob:

#29 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:47 AM

anyone knows if theyll remove the sealead buffs today ? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users