How to attack and use skills? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to attack and use skills?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sankist

Sankist

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:58 PM

Im new , i searched everywhere to see how to attack , they all say to left click but when i do , it dosnt do anything my character just walks to the mob , and yes i have my knife equiped as im trying to do the thief quest to kill the mob at the academy start tutorial place but since i cant attack im stuck there and its frustrating. At the same time i would want to know how to  use skills too

#2 canon019

canon019

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:17 AM

are you sure your weigth doesn't exceed 90%?

#3 mungmungah

mungmungah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationLikely to be in bed, if not on my way out of debt
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 01 November 2016 - 06:52 PM

Hello. It might be late but I believe you're talking about that quest wherein you have to kill porings inside fences within a certain amount of time. You must have been given a Thief Manual. Equip it by double clicking. Then open your skill panel using Alt+S. In the misc tab, you will see skills. Hotkey them by dragging them to the skill/hotkey bar corresponding to F1-F9. Then press the corresponding key of the skill you want to use and click on your target. Make sure you hsve enough SP (blue bar) on you. If not, you can talk to one of the instructors who will restore your SP.
Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users